Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Art Of Noiz said:

Kody has such an angry mouth

It goes so well with the scary shark eyes.

If Kody isn't serious about reconciling with Janelle, why should she take him seriously about it at all?  He's not a catch by any stretch of any imagination except his and Crybrows.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

The loss of the trees as a loss of her relationship with Kody was too heavy handed. 

We are glad that losing the trees was sad, but it turned out okay, but having you intertwine it with your thoughts about losing the relationship was a bit much.

Maybe it came to be because Meri had a whole year to reflect on it before her talking head.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I don't believe Kody wants to get back with Janelle.  Robyn most likely doesn't want him around 24/7, so he just wants her to see that he is trying. 

I agree. I don't believe Kody for a second. I believe he is paying the idea of reconciliation just enough lip service, to suit whatever his real purposes are (pleasing Robyn? not looking like what he thinks a "villain" might look like? keeping the show? not losing respect in the eyes of his male plyg friends?)

• Like 6

I think Kody would take Janelle back just to give her the Meri treatment. He would punish and then ignore her while she puts her earnings in the family pot.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 12
  • Applause 1

I think it's all about a pay cut.  If Kody and Robyn have to support themselves and three or four offspring all on their own with only what they really earn from the show, that's a scary proposition for them.  They'll no longer be able to get money from the "family pot."  

Janelle allegedly is in the top 10 sellers of Plexus.  That's quite a bit of money to lose all hope of accessing.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
32 minutes ago, Orcinus orca said:

They were living together in the other apartment?  Huh?

I am shocked that Kody considered that tiny apartment of Janelle’s their apartment and they spent time together there.  He actually looked at that small apartment disparagingly.  He’s doing the same in the new place complaining about the color of the counter tops.  He is starting to seem psychotic.

• Like 8

Kody is finding something wrong with Janelle's new space because she picked it and moved into it without consulting him. He doesn't care, mind you, but he can't stand that anyone does anything without him.

• Like 14

Omg!

First- Kody is apparently changing things up and making the couple having the  children as the center if the gender reveal.  My how novel!

Second- those poor, poor unfortunate Sobyn hostages.  They looked completely shellshocked.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
Just now, Orcinus orca said:

How many more times can we see the same clip of Meri?  Enough, already.  Make a decision and move on, you are pathetic.

I mean it does have the look of the base for a new drinkin game.  Ie: do not want to insert myself in your life.. and DRINK!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I loved that Aspen with with Logan and Michelle.

It does demonstrate that the OG kids all think of themselves as siblings.

I (don't really) wonder why Robyn's kids weren't on the call--just the couch. Robyn and Kody have them locked down.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

I don't know why Meri has to even consider her eternal covenant with Kody. First he broke the legal one, then he treated you like scum before finally 8 years later telling you he didn't want a relationship of any kind. And you're still just CONSIDERING the spiritual covenant?  C'mon, Meri.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I loved that Aspen with with Logan and Michelle.

It does demonstrate that the OG kids all think of themselves as siblings.

I (don't really) wonder why Robyn's kids weren't on the call--just the couch. Robyn and Kody have them locked down.

Those poor girls are basically prisoners! I've never seen such sad kids before!

Edited by Gramto6
  • Like 5
  • Sad 4