Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

Meri gets that she is now the basement ex-wife.

She understands and she should connect with Janelle to each pull a 1/3 out of the shared accounts.

And then they should engage a lawyer to look at the legality of Christine signing over to Kody and Robyn.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 10
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Noticed how Robbyn kept trying to get Douchie to shut up!  Yakking about the "wrong headspace"

She doesn't want him to say something on tape.  First of all, his "headspace" is the size of a green pea.  And second, he can't say anything until she has told him what to say.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, sparrowthebrave said:

Dude, Robyn SUUUUUUX and Kody is a complete tyrant now. Also I can’t believe any of the other kids actually miss Robyn’s children. WHY??

I do think the middle kids (the pixie girls, and more) also thought of each other as siblings. They weren't as close as they eldest group, but they loved each other.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, sparrowthebrave said:

Dude, Robyn SUUUUUUX and Kody is a complete tyrant now. Also I can’t believe any of the other kids actually miss Robyn’s children. WHY??

Maybe the older kids did get some bonding in the first couple of years. After that Crybrows kept them tightly under her thumb. As the kids got older, they had times to meet at high school...but that is about it. So sad!

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
Just now, Orcinus orca said:

Janelle feels awkward talking in front of Christine's family but not everyone watching on TV?  Huh?

I think she was afraid of what they might say to her on camera as opposed to the snarky stuff we write 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Kody is desperate to shut Meri down with emotional things by "walking the property" so he can just talk about all his "plans" so that he doesn't have to have any deep conversation. All part of his MO of stringing her along.

• Like 8
Just now, altopower said:

Hmmm. Robyn and Kody have a sacred covenant about what they want in their marriage. Did he not have a sacred covenant with the others? I mean, spiritual marriage in their church should count for something?

Apparently, NOT.  It's all about the Douchecanoe.  As usual.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, altopower said:

Hmmm. Robyn and Kody have a sacred covenant about what they want in their marriage. Did he not have a sacred covenant with the others? I mean, spiritual marriage in their church should count for something?

I think the only "sacred covenant" Kootie & Crybrows have is to get as much from everyone else as fast as possible and separate themselves from everyone quickly before the $$ train pulls into the station the last time.

Edited by Gramto6
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

One of the most painful conversations ever on this show.

Kody tells Meri and Robyn that the act or performance of pretending to be with Meri is easy.

And she tells him that no woman wants her partner to act like he is in a relationship.

So painful that this is in front of Robyn, in front of the crew, in front of a television audience.

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, General Days said:

Well, that property went to Kody and Robyn, even though Janelle and Meri are the people who paid for the downpayment, so I hate to say it, but Kody is kind of right.

That's the whole thing though.  Kody & Sobbyn are in a monogamous relationship NOW.  When they bought Coyote Pass, they were polygs. He can't just jettison the OG 2 now that things are different.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

And then crybrows twists it to be about her.

That it hurts Robyn that she doesn't get what she wants.

The utter gall of Robyn telling Meri and Kody that she disagrees with them that Kody and Meri are done.

And now she is upset.

Mature Meri--She will figure out how to be friends with her ex-husband's wife.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2

Nobody likes to shoulder blame, but Kody nearly goes into anaphylaxis at the mere mention. 

"Why can't we get on the page where it's your fault, instead of my fault, Meri?"

Fuck off all the way to the sun, then burn up in the sun, then let the sun consume even your ashes.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5