Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, altopower said:

I don't know why Meri has to even consider her eternal covenant with Kody. First he broke the legal one, then he treated you like scum before finally 8 years later telling you he didn't want a relationship of any kind. And you're still just CONSIDERING the spiritual covenant?  C'mon, Meri.

When they marry in their church, they believe they are marrying for eternity (as opposed to non-Mormon Christian marriage, which is until death parts you). Meri has to reconcile what's going on, with what she believes about the afterlife. 

I would love to see her free herself from that faith. I think it would make letting go of Kody so much easier. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, altopower said:

Oh god, Kody. You started in a state of paranoia?  Really??

He can hardly stand to get on a zoom From the safety of his couch.  Yet Robyn wondered why they weren’t invited to a birthday party last episode. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, altopower said:

I don't know why Meri has to even consider her eternal covenant with Kody. First he broke the legal one, then he treated you like scum before finally 8 years later telling you he didn't want a relationship of any kind. And you're still just CONSIDERING the spiritual covenant?  C'mon, Meri.

I wish they would be honest and discuss how much the show money affects their decisions.

• Like 6
Just now, mythoughtis said:

He can hardly stand to get on a zoom From the safety of his couch.  Yet Robyn wondered why they weren’t invited to a birthday party last episode. 

Yeah....Sobyn....just so you know...none of us feel SAFE when you are on the zoom call. ;) 

• Like 7
  • LOL 12
Just now, Adeejay said:

Christine saying that Meri will never be invited to anything that has to do with Mykelti was rather sad.  Whatever happened between them must have been pretty bad.  

I found it curious that Kody thought Maddie and Meri were okay now.

• Like 3

Avalon is just beautiful.

Are we at the end of the summer?  Time is sort of slowly maybe catching up with real life.

I think so, but they've bounced back and forth. this season. They're catching up, but the scenes haven't been chronological.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Kody selling 3 vehicles sounds like financial issues.

Especially when he whines about seeing his car go. He always liked that sports car more than most of his wives.

Maybe this is how he raised his portion of the Coyote Pass.

• Like 4
  • Useful 5
Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

These Bozo's didn't measure the car and the trailer? Such a good metaphor for Kody's life.

It was almost too on the nose, right?

Just now, Orcinus orca said:

I have closed captioning on. Too many people talking over each other. Not that FT makes any comments that don't make me want to barf.

FT?

• LOL 2

10  months since  he’s been to Janelle’s  house?  He was just there checking out the apartment.  Janelle also said she hadn’t  seen him in 10 months- which also wasn’t true.  They went out for her birthday 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 4

So Kody thinks Robyn and supported and enhanced the family traditions while Meri and Janelle say that the traditions stopped when Robyn arrived.

He doesn't see beyond his Diesel Jean model wife. He doesn't see how his and Robyn's relationship broke up the family.

Or maybe Robyn just sped up the train wreck.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
12 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I am having a hard time trying to post on my phone tonight. 

is this the last episode of the (hopefully) last season?

I would be okay with an update episode of the 3 original women and their kids once a year. 2 hour max. 

and perhaps a season of the adult kids watching and commenting on all the seasons. 

not sure how the tell-nothing will work this time

• Like 4

They are morons to not measure things. Kody and Brian are BOTH morons. And now he compares that to his experience in plural marriage.

Yep, they follow the Book of Moron.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
11 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

10  months since  he’s been to Janelle’s  house?  He was just there checking out the apartment.  Janelle also said she hadn’t  seen him in 10 months- which also wasn’t true.  They went out for her birthday 

Janelle also told Christine that it had been 10 months since Kody had been at her house. I think they meant it had been that long since he had been in residence with her (I'm trying to be delicate) as her husband.

• Like 7
Just now, Adeejay said:

Kody cannot name one tradition that Robyn brought to the family or how she enhanced any of the traditions that they had at the time.    

Yeah...more like ...Sobyn ended a lot of traditions and started some of her own...like the traditional following your adult children to college

• Like 6
  • LOL 13