Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

How does Matt not know now why Jared wants to protect Cirie?

This Izzy Cirie convo is why Cirie is loved and why they’d lay down their life for her.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, CuriousParker said:

The minutemen? Y'all don't see all the jokes from that name. Come on.

I guess it beats Kyle's 10 seconds?

I'm 15 minutes behind so haven't been commenting, but I just can't enjoy this week because I can't stand Cam.  I love that Cirie/Izzy are in trouble but I just wish it had been anyone but Cam that made it happen.  He thinks he is such the mastermind, but is still clueless to 90% of what's going on.  

I can't see it happening, but The Minutemen taking everyone in the house down and making it to final two would make for an amazing season for me.  It would be like Fessy and Victoria teaming up and somehow managing to win.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Did Matt lose his hearing aid pack? I could have done without the Kyle reminder. It’s amazing how most of the players want to keep noms the same including someone who’s ass is otb. Now I see why this episode is 2h. I don’t think I’ll be watching the buddy games. I’m guessing it comes with the trumpet on each round 🙄

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3

I think Jared made some kind of deal with Matt and jag to keep the veto. Well lovely, Jared won 2 powers by not really winning. The HoH was because others answered wrong and this he didn’t even win. How much more rigged does this season have to be to fit the Fields narrative? 🤬

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, CuriousParker said:

What are they going to do with 40 more minutes of show?

Well you asked. 

I think if Jared walked around with a Cirie cutout or had to kayak around with her, they still won’t see that he’s got her Fing face.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Omg truer words never spoken. Jared works for Cirie! About time you got that Cam! I’m so glad America is finally being heard. The girl has a lot more patience than me for not getting frustrated with no one listening to her for weeks. 

• Like 3