Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I liked how calm Lu was during the toenail incident.  I am good with almost anything medical, but I have a thing about nails. She went right into nurse mode, got him sitting down, and took care of business.  I also liked that she was willing to admit she wasn't 100% sure.  I'd rather have someone admit that than do something really wrong.

I want dipping sauces with my fried testicles.  Where are the sauces?  

The faces when Lu touched up her makeup were priceless, especially the guy in the back row with the dark hair.  His face said first I get dragged to this, now they're making we wait for a photo I don't want to be in. 

• Like 8

Luann holding up the pic for a makeup touchup was the ridiculousness you'd expect. On the other hand, watching her immediately go into nurse mode was impressive.

I do also have to say that Luann's makeup has been on point, especially considering the heat.  Meanwhile, Sonja often looks like she's melting. 

The show continues to entertain, I love that they're game to try pretty much anything thrown at them. I do wonder if they actually stayed at the motel for 5 weeks or if they were only there a few days each week for filming.

• Like 10
9 hours ago, snarts said:

Luann holding up the pic for a makeup touchup was the ridiculousness you'd expect. On the other hand, watching her immediately go into nurse mode was impressive.

I do also have to say that Luann's makeup has been on point, especially considering the heat.  Meanwhile, Sonja often looks like she's melting. 

The show continues to entertain, I love that they're game to try pretty much anything thrown at them. I do wonder if they actually stayed at the motel for 5 weeks or if they were only there a few days each week for filming.

I just read on line that they both stood in that Motel for the duration.  They are real sports.

• Like 9
  • Useful 2

I am so enjoying this romp of a show.  Luann is game for anything and that's pretty darned impressive. I really like this Luann.  She and Sonja are both very gracious and kind to the townspeople too.  

• Like 14
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Poor Sonja’s interns .. “they DONT wanna be paid” 

They are honored to be in the presence of and learn from Lady Morgan; y'know, the same Lady Morgan who attempts to bed every man she meets and speaks almost exclusively in sexual innuendo.  I actually find Sonja's behavior funny, so not shaming.  It's just such a disconnect between how she acts and how she views herself. If only she could teach me how to draw a bath.  :-) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I've never watched Real Housewives shows, but I came across this on Peacock and was surprised to find myself enjoying it. It's campy and stage-y, but in an innocuous way. 

LuAnn has some very funny small moments, like pointing out the "slime factor" in the fried balls that you don't get in chicken nuggets, LOL.

Sonja is okay, but definitely the more annoying of the two. She's a fascinating study in insecurity and how it shows itself in various ways, such as overcompensating and exaggerating. 

It is slightly uncomfortable to watch them throwing themselves at every single guy they encounter. In teenagers it's understandable, but at their ages, it seems a bit desperate.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Sonja has had a better grip on her makeup in the past. She chose the wrong false eyelashes. Or she’s not applying them correctly.

Do guys enjoy when women talk about licking testicles? Is that sexy? 

In my opinion, those men were laughing politely at the Crazy Lady from Hollywood.

• Like 5

I haven't enjoyed Sonja's Drunk Lady Morgan schtick in the last few seasons of RHONY but she's not bothering me too much in this. I got a kick out of the bouncy ball race.

• Like 4
(edited)
On 7/27/2023 at 5:47 PM, ljenkins782 said:

I've never watched Real Housewives shows, but I came across this on Peacock and was surprised to find myself enjoying it. It's campy and stage-y, but in an innocuous way. 

LuAnn has some very funny small moments, like pointing out the "slime factor" in the fried balls that you don't get in chicken nuggets, LOL.

Sonja is okay, but definitely the more annoying of the two. She's a fascinating study in insecurity and how it shows itself in various ways, such as overcompensating and exaggerating. 

It is slightly uncomfortable to watch them throwing themselves at every single guy they encounter. In teenagers it's understandable, but at their ages, it seems a bit desperate.

This is better because it was not created, and produced by a Real HW crew, and it's a different concept. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3