Type keyword(s) to search

Summer House: Martha's Vineyard

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, politichick said:

Regarding the photo, as I recall, he said he did not pose for that and it was taken without his knowledge.

I guess what bothered me is how appalled he acted because she took a picture of him while they were out together. So what if she sent it to someone (Preston) after texting him that she was hanging with him. They've already been intimate, and it's not like it was a nude picture or pix of him in a bad light. It was just a picture from their outing. No doubt she has half a dozen more.

But he defines taking a natural pix as "really weird", which implies a distance from her like... We didn't date, we weren't intimate ... She must have stalked me to take that picture...

What's really weird is sleeping with someone and then trying to make it a secret from the world. Step down from your own "weird" ego, bruh.

• Like 7
On 4/26/2024 at 9:14 AM, politichick said:

I find the women in this group frustrating because all they do is cry and argue and it's annoying.

I 100% agree!  They are so immature and take every little thing someone says to them as a diss to run off and have a tantrum about.  

Amir's girlfriend needs to get over herself.  

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, swankie said:

Amir's girlfriend needs to get over herself.  

This!  I’m less worried about Bria and her relationship and more worried about Amir.  Past social media history aside, he seems like a nice guy.  I hate seeing him feel the need to walk on eggshells all the time where she’s concerned.

I’m not bothered by any of them working as bunnies.  They can be educated and cultured and also work this type of job.  They probably made lots of contacts in entertainment and other industries. I just hope the Playboy organization still isn’t the nightmare it was portrayed to be in the docuseries.

I am glad to see others added to the mix this week besides the core group.  I don’t think I want to see another talent show.

• Like 4
(edited)
On 4/27/2024 at 1:27 AM, Chalby said:

I guess what bothered me is how appalled he acted because she took a picture of him while they were out together. So what if she sent it to someone (Preston) after texting him that she was hanging with him. They've already been intimate, and it's not like it was a nude picture or pix of him in a bad light. It was just a picture from their outing. No doubt she has half a dozen more.

But he defines taking a natural pix as "really weird", which implies a distance from her like... We didn't date, we weren't intimate ... She must have stalked me to take that picture...

What's really weird is sleeping with someone and then trying to make it a secret from the world. Step down from your own "weird" ego, bruh.

I don't think he was appalled that she took a picture of him, I think he was appalled because she snuck and took a photo and then shared it without his permission to mutual friends. The weird part was it was easy to just say "Alex is in town and he and I are hanging out" but she characterized it as this romantic thing that it absolutely wasn't from his perspective. If we are all friends and you are sending a pic to say we are hanging out, then tag me and let me know. It's the positioning it as casual sex to him, while saying it's something romantic to mutual friends that he finds weird.

Edited by Rlb8031
grammar and punctuation matter!
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

They're trying to fit in so many different events in a short two week period, I'm exhausted just watching it. Don't they ever just sit around & hang out?

Not a Summer fan. She appeared to be itching for a fight with someone/anyone.  I get that she was going through a lot, just don't understand why she felt the need to go after the ladies for perceived slights when they were just drunk & trying to have fun.

Natalie comes off as controlling. Are they still together? If Amir really only 5'4'?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, snarts said:

They're trying to fit in so many different events in a short two week period, I'm exhausted just watching it. Don't they ever just sit around & hang out?

Not a Summer fan. She appeared to be itching for a fight with someone/anyone.  I get that she was going through a lot, just don't understand why she felt the need to go after the ladies for perceived slights when they were just drunk & trying to have fun.

Natalie comes off as controlling. Are they still together? If Amir really only 5'4'?

And as I recall, none of those girls were interested in Amir. What was he talking about? He is, however, too nice for Natalie.

Summer has some serious issues. I'm sick of all of the hysteria from all of the girls.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, politichick said:

And as I recall, none of those girls were interested in Amir. What was he talking about? He is, however, too nice for Natalie.

Summer has some serious issues. I'm sick of all of the hysteria from all of the girls.

My guess? Natalie has already expressed that she isn't comfortable with some of these ladies, and Amir is trying to diffuse the potential storm coming, by identifying what would otherwise be completely innocent behavior, and advising Natalie not to get upset over it. Then he goes the extra mile by stating that he'll call it out as well if it does occur, to try to prevent any blowups on Natalie's part. My guess, she will have a problem anyway and decide to go HAM on one of the single girls who will then promptly step into a fight over nothing.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

I don't think he was appalled that she took a picture of him, I think he was appalled because she snuck and took a photo and then shared it without his permission to mutual friends. The weird part was it was easy to just say "Alex is in town and he and I are hanging out" but she characterized it as this romantic thing that it absolutely wasn't from his perspective. If we are all friends and you are sending a pic to say we are hanging out, then tag me and let me know. It's the positioning it as casual sex to him, while saying it's something romantic to mutual friends that he finds weird.

Yikes sounds like a lot of game playing just because they were intimate. If they had never slept together, he wouldn't even blink his eye of her sending a candid photo of him to a friend without him knowing.

I've taken lots of candid shots of friends when we're out together and I don't tag them UNLESS I'm posting it. But in a text to another friend? Nah, I'd just send with "guess who I'm hanging with?" note.

It's not that big a deal so I think they need to find a better storyline. No one should be made to feel bad for taking a picture in a public place, especially if it was never posted on her Instagram.

• Like 3
(edited)
On 4/28/2024 at 9:23 PM, For Cereals said:

I’m not bothered by any of them working as bunnies.  They can be educated and cultured and also work this type of job.  They probably made lots of contacts in entertainment and other industries. I just hope the Playboy organization still isn’t the nightmare it was portrayed to be in the docuseries.

In no way am I dissing being a playboy bunny because it was a good paying, benefits given, type of job.

My concern came with the three of them bonding over this common experience, and it appeared to morph into a mean girls club. Especially when discussing what women were wearing and whether it's fashionable or not. Yeah right, according to whom?

And anyone that worked as a bunny knows that appearance and figure is everything in the job. I wouldn't want ex bunnies judging me, or offering advice, as it's not on the same level.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 2

The kitchen crew standing around while drunken people ran screaming through more than once looking like they were watching a match at Wimbledon was fantastic.

• LOL 3
20 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

I don't think he was appalled that she took a picture of him, I think he was appalled because she snuck and took a photo and then shared it without his permission to mutual friends.

Exactly.  He was in it for casual sex, she was in it for a relationship.  That pic shows she is wanting more than he does and she knows it, hence the sneaking photo.  I am with him on this.  She was making it something it was not.  

Why doesn't anyone seem to like Alex much?  He is nice to look at, but he is a little weird.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Chalby said:

Yikes sounds like a lot of game playing just because they were intimate. If they had never slept together, he wouldn't even blink his eye of her sending a candid photo of him to a friend without him knowing.

I've taken lots of candid shots of friends when we're out together and I don't tag them UNLESS I'm posting it. But in a text to another friend? Nah, I'd just send with "guess who I'm hanging with?" note.

It's not that big a deal so I think they need to find a better storyline. No one should be made to feel bad for taking a picture in a public place, especially if it was never posted on her Instagram.

It wasn't a candid photo. They showed the picture she shared and it was taken from a distance where he wasn't even aware or looking at the camera. Appeared to be on a sidewalk/walkway outside her home.

It appeared she was bragging that he was at her house and included the pic as proof.  I'm with Alex that it was a creepy and I understand why he distanced himself.

Might be a bit biased as I have an acquaintance who used to do this a lot, take pictures of people without their knowledge and then post them to social media to look like she had all these friends. You'd be sitting at a baseball game eating a hot dog and suddenly people would be commenting on a photo of you. I found it intrusive and annoying,

The way Summer keeps talking about him being inside her, I think she feels he should now treat her differently in the house whereas he just thought it was something casual between them and was weirded out by her publicly outing it. 

• Like 3
(edited)
On 4/30/2024 at 8:42 AM, snarts said:

It wasn't a candid photo. They showed the picture she shared and it was taken from a distance where he wasn't even aware or looking at the camera. Appeared to be on a sidewalk/walkway outside her home

For the record this IS a candid photo, and everyone is making way too big a deal about it. It was a good photo.

A candid photograph is a photograph captured without creating a posed appearance. The candid nature of a photograph is unrelated to the subject's knowledge about or consent to the fact that photographs are being taken, and are unrelated to the subject's permission for further usage and distribution...This style is also called street photography, spontaneous photography or snap shooting...

On 4/30/2024 at 8:42 AM, snarts said:

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 3
On 5/1/2024 at 10:32 PM, Chalby said:

For the record this IS a candid photo, and everyone is making way too big a deal about it. It was a good photo.

Thanks for googling the definition of a candid photo. To me, it looked more like screenshot from her Ring doorbell camera that Summer used to publicly prove that they were banging. So let's just agree to disagree...

So Amir's not allowed to mention the name Jordan? What a nice trusting relationship they have. I also felt bad for him when Moriah tried to shame him about the laundry. It's definitely not his fault that she got irate and put her hands on somebody. I don't like her, glad she was sent home.

Previews - I can't believe the ladies think telling Nick's girl that he gets handsy when drinking is a good idea. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, snarts said:

Thanks for googling the definition of a candid photo. To me, it looked more like screenshot from her Ring doorbell camera that Summer used to publicly prove that they were banging. So let's just agree to disagree...

So Amir's not allowed to mention the name Jordan? What a nice trusting relationship they have. I also felt bad for him when Moriah tried to shame him about the laundry. It's definitely not his fault that she got irate and put her hands on somebody. I don't like her, glad she was sent home.

Previews - I can't believe the ladies think telling Nick's girl that he gets handsy when drinking is a good idea. 

It was a candid photo, but wasn't it taken without his knowledge? Then she posts it, also without his knowledge. I think maybe she wanted him to be more than "inside her."

I don't know. There's so much emotion on this show that I'm having a hard time enjoying it and definitely am wondering why I watch.

• Like 1