Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E15: Flappers of Fury

• Start Topic

On 5/17/2023 at 7:34 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Margaret has turned into a mean spirited purveyor of peddling malicious gossip and engaging in public displays of screaming matches that are epic in the use of foul language. She attacks not only other women but their husbands as well. She’s not fun anymore.

Margaret started with Danielle Staub and her former baseball player husband. It doesn't matter if Danielle was a nutjob, she had no right to interfere, and tell her husband that her intention was to find a woman for him, as if he didn't have any choice in this. 

• Like 2
On 5/21/2023 at 3:24 PM, Chatty Cake said:

I wonder if they will show what Joe and Melissa are doing since they aren’t going to the wedding. Hopefully not. 
It’s too bad Margret was invited to the wedding. She is the c@use of the cheating rumors after all. Melissa should be mad at her too. 

The Gorgas were shown because they, and Melissa's family had a party and were attacking Teresa on social media. 

• Like 2
On 5/17/2023 at 10:06 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

He seems like the kind of guy who embellishes his “resume” and wants to make people think he’s some sort of important guy with famous friends and associates. In reality he’s just  a failed businessman who was able to con a love starved reality TV housewife with daily affirmations and compliments. 

Bo Dietl is Louie's friend, and he was at his wedding. He had a successful, almost 20 year old company before he joined the show. I don't think Teresa was love starved, but it's nice to be well treated. Guys are not supposed/allowed to compliment women? Since when? Her daughters said at the wedding that he replaced their absent father. 

• Like 3
On 5/17/2023 at 8:34 PM, Chatty Cake said:

What kind of stuff was Louie going to find out? Isn’t everything already out about these women? Teresa’s was the worst with her and Joe Giudices legal woes. Margaret has been upfront about her past. Dolores has been open about Franks cheating and his disbarment. Joe and Melissa have had financial problems. Louie himself has a questionable past. I think he was just being obnoxious and trying to make everyone think he has some sort of pull. 

Dolores was forced by other HWs to admit that Frank was disbarred. The Gorgas pretend they are rich, and successful. So, not all are upfront about their past, and present.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Who is Rage Toddler?

Theresa, she has matured zero since she was two years old. And I'd say she's as smart as one but that's an insult to toddlers. It's not at all surprising she married a rage monkey in Looie. I don't give a tiny tin fuck about their tacky ass wedding and who did or did not go.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Bo Dietl is Louie's friend, and he was at his wedding. He had a successful, almost 20 year old company before he joined the show. I don't think Teresa was love starved, but it's nice to be well treated. Guys are not supposed/allowed to compliment women? Since when? Her daughters said at the wedding that he replaced their absent father. 

Big deal...Bo Dietl is yesterday's news. 

On 5/24/2023 at 4:24 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Big deal...Bo Dietl is yesterday's news. 

I don't think so, since this storyline is going to be probably the biggest in the reunion.

15 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I don't think so, since this storyline is going to be probably the biggest in the reunion.

You're right...now he's had a rebirth and will get a ton of publicity. His firm will be rolling in dough from this.

On 5/31/2023 at 4:17 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

You're right...now he's had a rebirth and will get a ton of publicity. His firm will be rolling in dough from this.

Free publicity!

On 5/16/2023 at 7:21 PM, ZettaK said:

Melissa seems to be knowing it's something about her that Danielle knows. All knew, and Teresa warned her before the season started filming.

I was so confused as to what Melissa was so extremely upset over.  She said she knew about this six months ago, so why is she mad now?  Because it’s coming out on the show?  I thought the reaction was super strange for someone who already knew this was being said.

It kind if bothered me that Delores calls herself “the lady of the house”.  It’s Paul’s house. She just moved in.  I’m glad they are getting a new place that will be for them both, especially since I didn’t think his townhome was anything out of this world.

Marge’s dress was really beautiful.  From the neck down she looked gorgeous.  From the neck up, a mess.  Including the bullshit she was spewing.

I hate to ever defend Teresa, but in all the flashbacks where she was supposedly shit talking Melissa, she was silent.  Everyone around her was talking shit but she wasn’t.  I honestly don’t think she was ever trying to destroy her brother’s marriage.  Melissa wanted to come on the show and replace Teresa as the star, and Joey G. went along with it because I truly think he loves his wife and wants to make her happy, and she walks all over him for that.

I’ll give Melissa this though I laughed out loud when she said little Frankie looked like Leo DeCaprio and Joe looked like the little Italian friend.  Hee!!  She nailed it!

On 5/17/2023 at 7:09 AM, ichbin said:

Teresa was set up to be damned if she did and damned if she didn't.

I feel like it’s always been this way since the Gorga’s joined the show.  I still remember that skeevey guy who said Melissa used to work for him blindsiding Tre and she was just like “umm…hi”.  She was blamed for that when she never said a word and it was that Posh lady who brought him around (what was her name??).  She went to say hi to Mel and Joe at a christening party and was told she was trash.  This season she was roasted for saying her “chosen family” in the housewarming toast even though the Gorgas were invited and chose not to come.  I mean Teresa is no saint don’t get me wrong, but truly she is damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t.

• Like 1
On 4/11/2024 at 11:50 AM, mostlylurking said:

I feel like it’s always been this way since the Gorga’s joined the show.  I still remember that skeevey guy who said Melissa used to work for him blindsiding Tre and she was just like “umm…hi”.  She was blamed for that when she never said a word and it was that Posh lady who brought him around (what was her name??).  She went to say hi to Mel and Joe at a christening party and was told she was trash.  This season she was roasted for saying her “chosen family” in the housewarming toast even though the Gorgas were invited and chose not to come. 

We must have been watching different shows. I remember watching Teresa encourage that skeevy guy to walk over and say what he did. Yet it came out that Melissa had never worked for him or "stripped". That was just Teresa trying to build a storyline.

Also Melissa was at the party when Teresa acknowledge her chosen family.

Are we watching RHNJ? Or is that you, Teresa,?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
33 minutes ago, Chalby said:

We must have been watching different shows. I remember watching Teresa encourage that skeevy guy to walk over and say what he did. Yet it came out that Melissa had never worked for him or "stripped". That was just Teresa trying to build a storyline.

Also Melissa was at the party when Teresa acknowledge her chosen family.

Are we watching RHNJ? Or is that you, Teresa,?

The Gorgas don't always handle things perfectly. I actually saw Teresa's side quite a bit this season. I wish they eased up on her and just let her be happy and have her wedding as she wants. But I tend to be team Melissa and Joe just because they seem like nicer people and don't stoop to Teresa's level. 

• Like 1
On 4/14/2024 at 8:46 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Melissa was not at the "chosen family" party. 

Then I am confusing the parties. Which party was Melissa at, where Teresa mentioned her "chosen family" during a toast? It was after Teresa's toast that viewers watched Melissa walking to the bathroom, crying. 

I thought Melissa overreacted a bit, but I can imagine Joe would be having hurt feelings (but he was sitting at home so what did he expect?)

On 4/14/2024 at 9:16 PM, RealHousewife said:

The Gorgas don't always handle things perfectly. I actually saw Teresa's side quite a bit this season. I wish they eased up on her and just let her be happy and have her wedding as she wants. But I tend to be team Melissa and Joe just because they seem like nicer people and don't stoop to Teresa's level. 

I'm actually pleased that Bravo is no longer giving this show life. Don't get me wrong, I love Marg, Jackie, Jennifer, Dolores, etc, but too much toxic behavior was being invisibly promoted or condoned.

• Useful 1