Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E09: Under the Wing of a Dragon LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Well, Carolyn survived...so I guess I have to end the night sorta livid.  I honestly have no idea how things end in 4 weeks, but unless someone does something bigger than big, while Carolyn would be a deserving winner, Yam Yam is getting that invisible Final 3 edit with an invisible result

I'd be less annoyed if Yam Yam had a better reason for voting Kane off other than he wrote his name down.  If Yam Yam makes it to the end, I hope it comes back to bite him and the jury says 'well, we know how much you hate having your name written down, so don't worry..."

I really wanted Danny gone.  Why was Heidi targeted?  

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
Just now, Carey said:

Well, Carolyn survived...so I guess I have to end the night sorta livid.  I honestly have no idea how things end in 4 weeks, but unless someone does something bigger than big, while Carolyn would be a deserving winner, Yam Yam is getting that invisible Final 3 edit with an invisible result

Once again: YY is a goat. No way he wins.

• Like 3

OK 4 men voted out in a row  after the merge.  I will take it after 4 women voted out first.  We now have a majority female tribe.  Not that that has proven to mean anything in the past.  Based upon tonight's episode, I think Frannie, Yam Yam, and Carolyn are all sitting pretty.

Just now, Lantern7 said:

Once again: YY is a goat. No way he wins.

I don't think he's a goat because we've seen players discuss how they think Yam Yam's some sort of mastermind, and he's been a target for people. I don't think anyone sees him as a goat so I think he has a chance.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1