Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E09: Life After Lockup: Busted & Disgusted

• Start Topic

The only line I really believed tonight was when Chance told Taylor "I don't give a fuck how you feel".  That's not completely fair, though.  Aris and Cameron are believable enough.  I feel bad for Sara's daughter.

• Like 9

Chance definitely showed his true colors. He is the most unreasonable person. "Nobody tells me how to do anything. I don't have to tell anybody anything. I spent 10 years in jail." Yeah? And whose fault was that? Tayler's? You lying, controlling turd. Do her a favor and leave.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Well that was a real shit show!    Chance is garbage.  Taylor is so needy.

I can't remember most of their names to comment but the move out gal needs to find herself first then a man!  Her friend has her own problems.  They are really lucky their friend keeps rescuing them.  Red sole shoes!!!!  Really.  No sense.

Sara's daughter should NOT be on this show!!!  Idiot Sara!!!!   She looks so much like Sara!

Chubby girl won't give up that piece of s... She's attached herself to for the D...!  Her family is getting a paycheck every time they appear.  His sisters next because they want the $$$ too!

Why do I watch?  Every Friday night!  Must be something wrong with me!  Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, renatae said:

Chance definitely showed his true colors. He is the most unreasonable person. "Nobody tells me how to do anything. I don't have to tell anybody anything. I spent 10 years in jail." Yeah? And whose fault was that? Tayler's? You lying, controlling turd. Do her a favor and leave.

Ex-cons say this nonsense about how they should be exempt from rules because they had to follow rules in prison.  But if they had followed rules before prison they never would have been in prison.

Amber is the worst actress, especially in confessionals.  She is doing anything to drag her story out for as many seasons as possible.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Ex-cons say this nonsense about how they should be exempt from rules because they had to follow rules in prison.  But if they had followed rules before prison they never would have been in prison.

Amber is the worst actress, especially in confessionals.  She is doing anything to drag her story out for as many seasons as possible.  

You hit on two of my biggest gripes on this show - many characters (eg grinning Sarah-spawn, every second with Britney/Marcellano) are very clearly pretending, and not very well.  And most of these people make very bad life choices, and continue to use those poor chooses as justification for further poor choices.

• Like 6

This episode really had some moments of peak comedy:

-Monique’s 9 family members blocking Derek from getting to the phone just by way of all crowding in the hallway/doorway. He was bouncing off their bodies like a pinball machine.

-Derek, upon being asked to leave, standing on the kitchen counter and still needing to stretch all the way up to retrieve the engagement ring hidden in a mug on the top shelf.

-Cam, upon hearing that his wife’s father was on the way over, just stopped mid-step and popped the grill off his teeth.

-Sarah’s daughter, upon being asked whether she ever wondered who her daddy was, giving a brutally dismissive “No.” The rest of that scene was absolutely heartbreaking, so they deserved that “no” for putting this moment on TV!! Imagine going to a gourmet donut shop and getting bamboozled with a core “childhood trauma” moment—and the whole school seeing it on television! Donuts are her “Victoria sponge” (ruined for life)—for those who watch Succession.

-Another drunken parking lot argument! This time the parolee is so drunk he’s threatening to call the cops on himself rather than the usual partner threatening to send him back to prison!

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
On 4/22/2023 at 12:51 AM, anoninrva said:

The only line I really believed tonight was when Chance told Taylor "I don't give a fuck how you feel".  That's not completely fair, though.  Aris and Cameron are believable enough.  I feel bad for Sara's daughter.

Chance is such a tool. Taylor does not deserve to be treated like this at all. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, latincoffee said:

Chance is such a tool. Taylor does not deserve to be treated like this at all. 

Taylor does not seem to pick any good men!  She’s got four little kids depending on her choices!

I worry about her girls with the choices in men Taylor makes!  😱

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Taylor and Chance just totally skeeves me out now .. shes a freaking doormat and hes just a mentally abusive looser ... its not fun to watch esp with her kids involved its just SAD

This is a major problem with this show. Kids being involved take it from trashy but kinda fun to pass the time with to "prequel to disaster drama." 

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

This is a major problem with this show. Kids being involved take it from trashy but kinda fun to pass the time with to "prequel to disaster drama." 

I grew up in a dysfunctional home where my mom chose men over her being a mother so it already rubbed me the wrong way but this just feels like it shouldn't be on tv and her kids def need to be removed from that situation 

• Like 7
  • Hugs 2
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I grew up in a dysfunctional home where my mom chose men over her being a mother so it already rubbed me the wrong way but this just feels like it shouldn't be on tv and her kids def need to be removed from that situation 

Even the less "disturbing" stuff, like that poor kid having her bio dad revealed ON TELEVISION, it seems like these kids need an advocate in the production process to say "whoa, man, no one who is stoned at home waiting for one of these 'rap guys' to spit some terrible bars wants to watch a child get emotionally abused, guys, we need to get the kids into the hands of a caretaker for a couple hours." 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
58 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Speaking of rap, who is better Cameron or Michael?  Neither is an acceptable answer.

Sorry but neither may be the only answer.  Cameron is just disgusting to even look at let alone perform on any stage or with any microphone!

Michael is past his prime.  A husband with six kids and a baby on the way trying to get back in....aaa no!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Speaking of rap, who is better Cameron or Michael?  Neither is an acceptable answer.

Cameron really irritates me (I find his personality exhausting) but I do occasionally get “Pack a bag, pack a bag, pack a bag…” stuck in my head. 

I’m gonna have to go with neither. 

• Like 2
On 4/26/2023 at 11:58 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Sorry but neither may be the only answer.  Cameron is just disgusting to even look at let alone perform on any stage or with any microphone!

Michael is past his prime.  A husband with six kids and a baby on the way trying to get back in....aaa no!

On 4/27/2023 at 12:57 AM, Ladystardust said:

Cameron really irritates me (I find his personality exhausting) but I do occasionally get “Pack a bag, pack a bag, pack a bag…” stuck in my head. 

I’m gonna have to go with neither. 

Aw, come on. After you get past the muffin smugglin’ and drunkenly clamoring and hollering on the dining room table and whatnot, there’s something about Cam that I actually find endearing. Hearing that he helps Aris’s daughter with her math homework was pretty sweet. I’d say he has the best heart out of this latest batch of convicts. Maybe that’s not saying much, but in comparison he’s pretty okay.

• Like 1

Then there is Michael..big hair, big belly and likes to dress like his wife!  Something to be said about a rapper like that!  Lol.  The stage is surely calling for his moves..and words...