Type keyword(s) to search

Frasier In The Media

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Camera One said:

Interview with Grammer, and some details…as well as a new cast member/character:
https://variety.com/2024/tv/features/kelsey-grammer-frasier-family-kids-political-jokes-1236022933/

Casting Grammer's real-life daughter as Roz's daughter, Alice, makes me wonder if they're considering a reveal of Frasier being Alice's real father.  

…In Season 2, Roz is contemplating leaving Seattle and we get to meet her daughter, played by Grammer’s own daughter, Greer. (Here’s the character description: “Now in her late twenties, friendly, outgoing Alice has inherited more than some of her mother Roz’s free-spirited ways. Having just moved to Providence to study architecture, Alice is eager to catch up with Frasier’s son Freddy—and complicate whatever romantic plans he may have.”)…

https://variety.com/2024/tv/features/kelsey-grammer-frasier-family-kids-political-jokes-1236022933/

• Useful 2

Meh.

Patricia Heaton Joins ‘Frasier’, Reuniting With Kelsey Grammer

"she will play Holly who is down-to-earth, unpretentious, and openly mocking of overly-intellectual types. A Boston native who tends bar at upscale restaurants and events, Holly is extraordinarily comfortable with both who and where she is in life, a quality that the always-climbing, always-reaching Frasier (Grammer) finds as alien as he does attractive."

While she sounds like the opposite of Diane...having him get involved with another Boston barmaid?

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

So Patricia Heaton and Kelsey Grammer worked together on Back To You; then Kelsey's daughter, Greer Grammer had a recurring role on Patricia's show (The Middle); and now they're all going to be on Frasier. Am I missing any more connections?

• Useful 2
11 minutes ago, incandescent said:

So Patricia Heaton and Kelsey Grammer worked together on Back To You; then Kelsey's daughter, Greer Grammer had a recurring role on Patricia's show (The Middle); and now they're all going to be on Frasier. Am I missing any more connections?

Ooh!  Ooh!  I have one!  She had a one-season series where she went back to school to become a doctor (Carol’s Second Act - I had to look it up) and he was in the last episode as her ex. 

• Useful 3
On 6/4/2024 at 4:04 PM, TheOtherOne said:

Meh.

Patricia Heaton Joins ‘Frasier’, Reuniting With Kelsey Grammer

"she will play Holly who is down-to-earth, unpretentious, and openly mocking of overly-intellectual types. A Boston native who tends bar at upscale restaurants and events, Holly is extraordinarily comfortable with both who and where she is in life, a quality that the always-climbing, always-reaching Frasier (Grammer) finds as alien as he does attractive."

While she sounds like the opposite of Diane...having him get involved with another Boston barmaid?

Apparently he has a type?

• Wink 1
10 hours ago, Annber03 said:

He was such a great supporting character. "Romping with my school chums..."

My other favorite Gil moment was in the episode with the good looking Clint Webber. 

Gil: I must confess, I didn't notice he was all that handsome.

Roz: You didn't notice? You of all people?

Gil: Just what are you insinuating?

Roz: Well, you know, you're a little... er....

Gil: For your information, I happen to be a happily married man.

Frasier: You're... married?

Bulldog: To a woman?

Gil: Of course to a woman! You've all heard me mention Deb. Well, how often have I said, "I must be running along now, Deb will be waiting."

Roz: We thought Deb was your cat.

Gil: She is not a cat! She is Mrs. Gilbert Leslie Chesterton, a Sarah Lawrence graduate, and the owner of a very successful auto body repair shop. Honestly, the conclusions people make, just because a man dresses well and knows how to use a pastry bag!

I absolutely LOVE the way he delivers the line "She is not a cat" 🤣

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
On 6/12/2024 at 12:31 AM, Annber03 said:

He was such a great supporting character. "Romping with my school chums..."

That was the first Gil quote I thought of it. It's from one of my absolute favorite episodes of the series. I'm curious to see how they bring the characters back and what they are doing. 

• Like 2