Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E07: Let's Not Be Cute About It LIVE CHAT

LadyChatts
  • Start Topic

This was the worst episode of Survivor I have ever seen.  Good God, did we really need ANOTHER stupid advantage?  And it is so blatantly obvious that Probst views Survivor as The Jeff Probst talk show, which failed for a good reason.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, susannot said:

This was the worst episode of Survivor I have ever seen.  Good God, did we really need ANOTHER stupid advantage?  And it is so blatantly obvious that Probst views Survivor as The Jeff Probst talk show, which failed for a good reason.

We've had worse episodes than this, this episode wouldn't even be the top 20 worst episodes of Survivor, but it also wasn't good.

• Like 2
Just now, susannot said:

It's right up there as one of the worst, alongside that stupid "turn back time" twist.

• Like 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

We've had worse episodes than this, this episode wouldn't even be the top 20 worst episodes of Survivor, but it also wasn't good.

I think it's up there in the top 20 or even top 10. It's the kind that makes me want to quit watching the show. And I have skipped several seasons because of shit like this.

• Like 1

Did Lauren use or save her extra vote?   Jeff called Matt out after he had 3/5 votes, unless I miscounted.   If there was a sixth vote, he would have read it to show that it wasn’t for Yam Yam and a tie. 

• Like 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I agree.  Though I'm tired of producer manipulation.  I don't mind idols and advantages as a rule, but they are out of control at this point.  And this thing with 'earn the merge' and separating everyone into teams and having 4 people out of 11 eligible to be voted off gets to be too much.  Not so much bad, but not enjoyable.  They've taken the strategy out of the game.

• Like 4

LOL, all Frannie had to do once she had individual immunity was to throw the challenge to ensure both her and Matt's safety, instead he goes home.  Gotta be one of the worst moves ever.

• Like 6
  • Useful 3
Just now, Vgmastr said:

LOL, all Frannie had to do once she had individual immunity was to throw the challenge to ensure both her and Matt's safety, instead he goes home.  Gotta be one of the worst moves ever.

Right...all these useless tears and as you said, if she wanted to save him so much, all she had to do was let Brandon outlast her in the challenge. Worse showmance ever. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1