Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E07: Let's Not Be Cute About It LIVE CHAT

LadyChatts
  • Start Topic

Just now, SoMuchTV said:

So isn’t that just “steal a vote”?

I guess they wanted it to seem fresh and new so they changed it up a little.  

So wait, if she targets Lauren, does she get to control both of Lauren's votes?  Because Yam Yam or Matt could still go if Lauren used both votes.

For fuck's sake.

I'm sure Matt's a nice guy but man, do I loathe his edit so much. ALL he talks about is some girl he met two weeks ago after being dumped by an ex. 

He doesn't talk about ANYTHING else. I blame the producers for editing him as solely a lovestruck puppy.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
(edited)

I am just not getting into this showmance.  It seems too forced.  

This advantage is going to save Matt.  I don't know why Yam Yam and Matt think those 3 would split their votes.  What sense would that make? 

Edited by LadyChatts
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Matt, neither of you are dying. If you are voted out, you'll be first on the juryand see her every couple of days.

. . . and if she gets voted off? Two words: Ponderosa nookie.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

At least Heidi's getting some good confessionals, even if they're being wasted on a dumb ass advantage.

She actually seems pretty smart from a game perspective.  I wish no one knew she had the control advantage.  She might want to stop and think why Frannie is so desperate for her to save Matt.  I think it's not looking good for Lauren, though.  But this could still be a 3/3 split if Lauren used her extra vote, right?  Let's say Heidi told Jamie to use her vote for Lauren, and Matt and Yam Yam vote for Lauren.  That's 3 votes.  But if Lauren used her two votes, plus Brandon's, for Matt, they could force a tie.  

Of course, that was old era Survivor when people got strategic.  Now production tells them what to do by way of twists and advantages.  I don't think it's fair that they are finding out when they go to cast their votes about Heidi's advantage, as it might not give them time to think (which is probably the point).

• Like 3

Bottom line, this just isn't about strategy anymore. The people who are voting don't know about this advantage Heidi has so whatever they try to plan, the show has to screw them over.

• Like 3

Poor Matt.  He's so adorable.  I hate the showmance, but he's fun to watch.  

I guess Frannie is confident in him staying that she didn't bother to bring his bag.  Good thing that idol wasn't real.  And that production is going to save him.

Matt and Frannie are worse than some of the people who played against their loved ones in B vs W together.  Someone from Ratu or Yam Yam should bring up the danger of keeping Matt because of Frannie.

• Like 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Heidi has no choice but to save Matt.  They will be out for her if she doesn't.

If she does, I'm okay with it as much as it's not cool.  What if Matt brought his bag

1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Why does Lauren look so pissed off?

Probably because she's probably done