Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E15: Whiskey a No-No

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Nicole should not be giving advice. Does she think she’s one of the experts? Not that the experts have anything better to say. I think it’s terrible that they don’t remove Jasmine from Airris. 

Jasmine is an adult and can make her own decisions. I think this was a terrible match but they aren’t forcing her to stay and they really don’t have any right to force her to leave.

• Like 4

UO-I never liked Shaq, Kirsten already delayed the honeymoon to go to one of your lame conferences. I can't stand to hear him talk and he's been pouting since Kirsten told him to cut the stupid wisecracks and reluctantly said he was masculine.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

Nicole in the lingerie shop!  What?  She takes her clothes off and says to her husband just go ahead!!!   What!!!!  How sexy of her.  

She's got the droopiest boobs for a young woman no kids!

She really needs to up her game because her husband is a really nice guy!  He deserves more than that.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Jasmine is an adult and can make her own decisions. I think this was a terrible match but they aren’t forcing her to stay and they really don’t have any right to force her to leave.

True but Jasmine  looked so depressed in the last episode and defeated. 

• Sad 1
On 4/17/2023 at 10:52 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Nicole in the lingerie shop!  What?  She takes her clothes off and says to her husband just go ahead!!!   What!!!!  How sexy of her.  

She's got the droopiest boobs for a young woman no kids!

She really needs to up her game because her husband is a really nice guy!  He deserves more than that.

Was she one that was heavy and lost weight? or was that last season? If so, that could cause droopy.

• Useful 1
On 4/15/2023 at 7:15 PM, Lindz said:

Airris is garbage. I like Devon asking the good questions which highlighted he isn't trying, like we already knew. & Jas is just accepting it. Like we've been watching this whole time. It's perfectly acceptable for the both of them. It's too late to turn around. He didn't want it. He still doesn't want it. It is what it is.

Does anyone else feel that Airres feels his match is too good for him?

From the get go he has tried to say things that are both shocking and potentially a turn off to any woman. It's like that mama complex where he can't get down and dirty with a woman he respects?

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Does anyone else feel that Airres feels his match is too good for him?

From the get go he has tried to say things that are both shocking and potentially a turn off to any woman. It's like that mama complex where he can't get down and dirty with a woman he respects?

He’s certainly a stranger to high class women!

• Like 5

PC got Chris to say he loves Nicole... It's more than a word, so WHY does he feel that way? Because she picked up the slack when he was crying over the dogs? 🤨

8 hours ago, Lindz said:

PC got Chris to say he loves Nicole... It's more than a word, so WHY does he feel that way? Because she picked up the slack when he was crying over the dogs? 🤨

My guess is that Chris might have been a bit of a Simp in his previous relationships and now he is happy that someone is actually catering to him.

That's just my guess.

Also, we know how little "I love you" means on this show.

• Like 6
On 4/19/2023 at 4:14 PM, Crashcourse said:

Nah, he's just not that into her.  Probably not into her having a dog breeding business either.

I think Airris checked out at the reception when Jasmine talked about her dogs & dog breeding business. Not everyone is an animal lover, let alone multiple dogs. I think one of his family members also alluded to the fact that he wasn’t a dog person.

Add that to her not being his physical type & her yellow teeth on their wedding day. I think Jasmine is lovely & attractive, but I couldn’t marry & live with someone with that many dogs.

Airris is a boring, over confident poor communicator. But I checked out of his marriage the same time he did. 

• Like 3