Type keyword(s) to search

Will Trent in the Media

DEL901
  • Start Topic

That was a fun interview, but he might regret it if people watch and they stop celebrating him now that they know they have the wrong day!

I was surprised to see the demographic on his fan club.

With 10 episodes and the latest press release being available for the 8th episode, it looks like the season finale will likely be on May 21

• Useful 1
(edited)

I hate sports delays, but I have a feeling they think it might get the show more viewers, people who would stick around after watching the game, but not think to tune in otherwise? They seem to believe in the show-- they ran repeats during the hiatus, and seem to be promoting it more than a lot of shows.

Edited by possibilities
  • Like 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

And they are going to air it after sporting events, so who knows what time the episode might start.

What sporting event is it after?

Edited by b4pjoe
22 minutes ago, b4pjoe said:

What sporting event is it after?

The description is kind of vague, so either they are going to air the Will Trent episodes with college sports.  OR  They are going to air a bunch of college sports and then air the Will Trent episodes straight through without any breaks. Either way, whatever is going to happen won't happen until around January 2025 or later.

(edited)

Will Trent Cast Promises a ‘Polarizing’ Season 2 Finale: There Will Be Shock, Despair… and Maybe Some Elation?

“There are some things that [Will] gains, which is great, and there are some things that he loses, which is not great.”

Ramón Rodríguez

Jake McLaughlin, who embodies Detective Michael Ormewood, told us that audiences will be left “wanting more”.

Iantha Richardson, who plays Special Agent Trent’s partner-in-crime solving Faith Mitchell, cautioned that viewers will be “feeling sadness, they’ll be feeling empathy, they’ll be feeling nostalgia.”

Erika Christensen, who suggested that there would be both “shock” and “despair.” She then turned around and said this: “I know some fans might actually be feeling vindication or elation. I think it’s going to be a pretty polarizing episode.”

Edited by Snazzy Daisy
Added a YT vid!
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I feel like Erika's statement about 'vindication' kinda points to Crystal being the murderer?  I feel like there was a fair amount of dismay amongst the viewers that she covered up the murder of Crystal's pedo stepfather.  So now it is coming home to roost.  And I wonder what this means for Angie's state of mind?  I would bet it kinda puts her into a tailspin.

I just hope nobody dies.  Not even Ormewood!  I still have residual sorrow for poor Cricket.  I can't take a regular getting offed.

Edited by DearEvette
  • Like 1