Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

That and putting your ridiculously long fake nails in their face.  The general idea is after applying the long acrylics, they are then shaped and shortened.  Elizabeth opted for leaving them full length and adding "jewels".  Because she's classy that way.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

"Derek is torn between Monique and his sisters"

Literally. 

Hola, bunkies! I'm sporting my hot pink Muppet coat and six inch nails ($300! I don't have to eat for the next couple of weeks). Not a great ensemble for power washing, but it'll look better with my new DD implants. 

Has everyone had a good week? I have been lazy and read a lot. Houseguest and I were panting to sit down and binge the new season of "Ted Lasso" but only one episode was available. Sadness reigned at Casa Mostly. 

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 1

Meanwhile, the waiter is kissing anything like a tip goodbye. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Chance tells TayLer to go out to the car and look for loose change.

At least he's not telling her to flash the waiter to distract him so they can run for the hills.

• LOL 6
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

that child is on the spectrum ... and hes gonna feel your wrath? 

Right? Its infuriating! And Justine looms over him telling him that he's wrong to feel what he feels and that his feelings aren't as important as kissing Michael's ass and catering to his fragile ego. Fuck the two of them. Poor kid deserves better. 

I'm really glad the thread is open early, I was just sitting here wondering how I'd kill half an hour before the show started! 

"Every time I see her she's reading a book"

"Its my escape from this crazy making environment"

Better that child reads than look around for felons to knock her up, just sayin'.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
16 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I‘d love to see Destinie making a cameo appearance, screaming that Shawn still owes her $30K.

I'm sure the price has gone up by now.  You need to multiply $30K by 1.07 for 7% interest and whatever percentage entitled crazy equals.

15 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Chance tells TayLer to go out to the car and look for loose change.

At least she won't have to push an inflated pool floaty out of the way to get to the seats.  

pool floaty LAL.jpg

• LOL 4

Chance haas been lying to you the whole time! His credit score isn’t as high as you we told!

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh yay! The Return of Blaine! "I tell ya wut, I'd be more askeered a her right now than prizzon". Oh Blaine, never change. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3

"Anthony is mommy's friend with benefits."

1 minute ago, candall said:

HEY!  I saw Derek pulling on Monique's sister's hairpiece!  Get out of there , little man!

He can reach that high?

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5

Good parenting here.  Take your daughter to meet your "friend" who just got out of rehab.  Tell her not to tell your husband where you were.  Send her off to play with him when she has never met him before. This show is one big lesson on how not to  parent. 

It reminds me of when I was on a plane and I said to someone, 'Parent is both a noun and a verb.  It is time for you to try the verb form."  It's a long tale . . . .

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Geeze. Getting this kid involved in the lies. This is creepy

And she’s going to say something. She’s 8.

… I mean, the kid knows Shawn isn’t her father. I think she was six when Shawn came into her life.

• Like 5

This guy is going to disappear as soon as the cameras do. He just happened to get clean when Sara got out of jail and has tv cameras following her? Not when the poor kid was living with grandma while her mom was in jail.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

"My name's Anthony, but you can call me Daddy."

This whole manipulation Sarah's pulling--sacrificing her daughter so she can lap up some more attention, create some extra drama starring SARAH!!--just makes me outraged.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2