Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E10: Wedding Rings and Secret Flings

• Start Topic

The Monique drama strikes me as more than a bit lady doth protest too much.  I guess they do patch things up since they're on life after lockup.  Travis and smAshley sure had a roller-coaster ride.  I think he's better off without her.  Cameron seems as worthless as I'd initially thought.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Justine is str8 up trash after last night disrespecting her daughter to her face about being excited if the baby they are  having is a girl, All the great fun things she’ll get to do.. Who says that to the ONLY daughter she had? Like F her and her feeling huh now you might get the daughter and experience you wanted. Like if her mom said that to her does Justine think she would be like cool cool? 

Good to see that fucked up mom daughter dynamic will continue.. poor girl breaking down doing EVERYTHING right being on honor roll trying to be perfect and looking for her mom’s validation only to get that she’s gonna do the fun stuff with the new daughter 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 6
  • Sad 6
  • Applause 4
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Justine is str8 up trash after last night disrespecting her daughter to her face about being excited if the baby they are  having is a girl, All the great fun things she’ll get to do.. Who says that to the ONLY daughter she had? Like F her and her feeling huh now you might get the daughter and experience you wanted. Like if her mom said that to her does Justine think she would be like cool cool? 

Good to see that fucked up mom daughter dynamic will continue.. poor girl breaking down doing EVERYTHING right being on honor roll trying to be perfect and looking for her mom’s validation only to get that she’s gonna do the fun stuff with the new daughter 

This is dead on.  Then when she spoke to her clearly upset daughter, Justine told her that she likes her more than her sons.   I'm sure they are going to enjoy seeing that on TV.  So glad to know she is ranking the kids. 

Justine is incredibly selfish and immature.  Her daughter is not only excelling while trying to prove to her mother that she is worth valuing, but I will bet she has also had to help raise the boys.  Justine was too busy chasing the 2nd best rapper in Rhode Island.  Justine is also one of those women who will hold being married over others, like that somehow makes her superior.  Yes, after having three kids with three different men, none of whom stayed around to help raise them, she landed an ex-con whose biggest hit was "Sell Drugz".  I know everyone is green with envy. 

6 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

I fell asleep last night during the live chat. Damn, @Eldemarge, I choked on my tea at "They look like Kevin Hart and The Rock having an argument"

☠️

My funeral will be held next Friday at 9PM EST.

Paging Tai!  I'm sure she'll call you a beautiful angel. 

• LOL 11

Justine really showed what a manipulator she was when she lied to Mike about how her mother dragged the pregnancy news out of her. If I was watching the same damn show she was starring in, she led her mother right into that bit of news with zero prodding on her mother's part. Her mother had no idea and was in no way badgering her about anything.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

You are exactly right.  Justine did her cat who ate the canary smile, prodding her mother until she asked if Justine was pregnant.  These clowns forget this is on film.  She tried to make it Michael's fault because he wasn't there to protect her. She needs no protection. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Wait. I missed it! Ashley and Travis broke up?! I don't want to sit through the whole ep again bc my cable doesn't allow FF on the show. What happened?! The last time I saw their storyline she was taking a pregnancy test

Ashley wasn't pregnant.  Travis did his best to act like he didn't want to joyfully shout from the rooftop over this news.  At the end of the show, the season wrap up statement said that Ashley couldn't handle living at mom's place, and she moved out a few days later.  We do not know who got custody of the pool floaty. 

• LOL 9