Type keyword(s) to search

Super Bowl LVII - Live Chat Thread

OtterMommy
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Popples said:

Shame that commercial playing "Safety Dance" couldn't have aired after an actual safety.

That doesn’t happen often. I think it’s happened at least twice when the Giants were in the game.

2 minutes ago, Popples said:

Are they chanting S-E-C?

I think MVP, because the Eagles fan think he was robbed.

Screw you, google, that kid photobombing up against the window was the best part of that picture.

• Like 3
Just now, mojoween said:

I think MVP, because the Eagles fan think he was robbed.

Screw you, google, that kid photobombing up against the window was the best part of that picture.

II heard MVP too.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, Lantern7 said:

”Downy McBride”?

Because it's not enough to have scented laundry detergent and scented dryer sheets.  Now you have to add more stench to your laundry, courtesy of Danny McBride.  Actually, my daughter loves that crap.

Why do M&Ms even need to advertise?  You just know they're great.

• Like 1
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Someone posted about their kids eating all the Pringles--was the Pringles commercial deja vu?

Kind of. They did a commercial last year of a guy getting his hand stuck in the can and just basically living the rest of his life that way.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, meowmommy said:

Because it's not enough to have scented laundry detergent and scented dryer sheets.  Now you have to add more stench to your laundry, courtesy of Danny McBride.  Actually, my daughter loves that crap.

Why do M&Ms even need to advertise?  You just know they're great.

There was a lot of right wing outrage over the female M&Ms so they said that Maya Randolph was now going to be their spokesperson. They made that decision specifically for the SB commercial and to make fun of all the “outrage.”

• Like 4