Type keyword(s) to search

Super Bowl LVII - Live Chat Thread

OtterMommy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lantern7 said:

“There’s a game on after Puppy Bowl?!?”

Ref got booed. That’s messed up.

I would be rooting for KC, but the whooping from the fans is dated AF.

KC does racist whooping, while Philly destroys part of their own city every time, win or lose.  Hard choice fanwise.

• Like 3
Just now, twoods said:

I’m still mad the Eagles fans booed someone who won a Humanitarian award. I wouldn’t be sorry to see those same fans filter out crying at the end. Trash.

Damn. Who’d they boo?

I see Philadelphia as a city that peaked at the turn of the 18th/19th Century, and their fans are a-holes.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

Damn. Who’d they boo?

I see Philadelphia as a city that peaked at the turn of the 18th/19th Century, and their fans are a-holes.

Dak. Yeah, he’s a Cowboy but come on.

1 minute ago, SnarkShark said:

KC does racist whooping, while Philly destroys part of their own city every time, win or lose.  Hard choice fanwise.

A big part of my dislike for both teams is their fans.  I'm sure there are some nice ones but the ones doing tomahawk chops and the ones destroying Philly can go away.

• Like 2

I'm trying to remember which fans, when playing the Packers in the playoffs, booed a young winner of the Punt, Pass & Kick competition because he was from Wisconsin and wearing a Packers jersey.  Was it in Atlanta?  Anyway, who boos a kid?  

Let's play some football already!

• Like 1
Just now, Calvada said:

I'm trying to remember which fans, when playing the Packers in the playoffs, booed a young winner of the Punt, Pass & Kick competition because he was from Wisconsin and wearing a Packers jersey.  Was it in Atlanta?  Anyway, who boos a kid?  

I think it was. I remember that. 

Just now, Lantern7 said:

Waiting for Cocaine Bear to run out on the field at some point . . .

I'm waiting for the game to be stopped because there's an unidentified object in the airspace over Arizona!  

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, DoctorAtomic said:

Who are these announcers?

2 minutes ago, meowmommy said:

Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen.

I think the real question will be if either of these guys cover SB LX in three years’ time.

Edited by Lantern7
1 minute ago, Popples said:

Fox's new score graphic takes up too much room.

Didn't they just used to have a small bug in the upper corner?  That was better.

Just now, Lantern7 said:

I think the real questions will be if either of these guys cover SB LX in three years.

Tom Brady and who?

Just now, DoctorAtomic said:

They're very 'generic white guy' voice.

I don't even know what that means.

Have you not watched this season?  They have been the lead team for Fox ever since Joe and Troy sailed off to ESPN-land.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Calvada said:

I'm waiting for the game to be stopped because there's an unidentified object in the airspace over Arizona!  

Do not tempt fate. We live in the fucked-up timeline.

Edited by Lantern7

KC’s defense came to play…until they didn’t.

I cannot tell a lie … I would boo Dak too.

Sigh.  Even the Hall of Famer representing Kansas City did the infernal chop.

I love Kevin AND Greg, even if listening to Kevin makes me think I’m watching baseball.

• Like 2
  • Love 1