Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: Married at Release

• Start Topic

Chris is … not cute. He has a very nice smile but he’s not cute. Gabby wore a gray sweat suit to get married? (Also she’s overfilled her lips.)

Aris’s daughter has seen too much, you can tell. She’s mature in the way that kids are when they’ve had to parent their parents. Cameron is … also not cute, and Aris is beautiful.

I’m going to need Ashley to stop crying. And she filtered the hell out of her pictures, if those are the ones she sent Travis.

• Like 4

I’m a little out of practice but… with online dating, isn’t excessive filtering like Ashley and Monique’s sort of… ill advised? Frowned upon? 

The white truck might be Derek going “No that’s not her.  Different head and body entirely.”

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Drogo said:

I’m a little out of practice but… with online dating, isn’t excessive filtering like Ashley and Monique’s sort of… ill advised? Frowned upon? 

The white truck might be Derek going “No that’s not her.  Different head and body entirely.”

I also think it is him in the truck. 

DIED at the the homeless man wiping a tear during the wedding of the century. 

• LOL 5

That wedding was ridiculous. Could they not find a park or place a little more scenic than the sidewalk right outside the bus station? “We are gathered today, in front of family and friends (who are oblivious to this joyous occasion and are rolling joints in the car) and this 7-11” 😂😂😂 Chris has a unique look, to put it nicely. He reminds me of Flavor Flav. Perhaps a nice clock necklace would have elevated his wedding look. Also, that bathroom bj… 🤮🤮🤮 That may be even more disgusting than the vag session.

I think the white SUV is another woman meeting what’s his face. Maybe Monique will get into a brawl over him a la Kaveman Kevin. 

Ashley is batshit crazy and I’m here for it. Fine jewelry purveyor? Hmmm… I am not really into jewelry, but the stuff she wears looks pretty junky to me. I’m thinking there is nothing worth robbing up in there. Also…. Way to tell everyone that your priceless jewels are always in your car! That’s how you know it’s a bunch of crap!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Drogo said:

But apparently Travis has met Ashley repeatedly at the prison and it was not a dealbreaker.  I was surprised at first that Monique let Derek listen in on the weight-loss consultation because she said how many pounds she wanted to lose but perhaps that was to mentally prepare him as they had not ever met at the prison.  But I think even if he heard that number part he is not prepared for the reality.  

3 hours ago, kittle1974 said:

I think the white SUV is another woman meeting what’s his face. Maybe Monique will get into a brawl over him a la Kaveman Kevin. 

I think it’s his family.  She told him she didn’t want them to come but who is going to listen to some woman who has never even met their son?

3 hours ago, kittle1974 said:

Ashley is batshit crazy and I’m here for it. Fine jewelry purveyor? Hmmm… I am not really into jewelry, but the stuff she wears looks pretty junky to me. I’m thinking there is nothing worth robbing up in there. Also…. Way to tell everyone that your priceless jewels are always in your car! That’s how you know it’s a bunch of crap!

Also how easy would it be for a robber to grab it right from her as she walked to and from her vehicle.  BTW I didn’t know fine jewelry was sold at flea markets.

• LOL 3

Remember when Gabby first came on the show and went to see a wedding venue with her parents? It was a major part of her intro. I wonder if we'll see them again on the show. They seemed like they wanted their 15 seconds of non-fame on a reality show thinking the wedding would never happen but now it has and they want no part of their daughter's disaster of a life. It's quite a fall from her goal of having a wedding at a venue with a view of the Manhattan skyline to getting fucked in a bus station bathroom and getting married in sweats in front of a 7-11.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
On 12/25/2022 at 12:29 PM, MrBuhBye said:

But apparently Travis has met Ashley repeatedly at the prison and it was not a dealbreaker.  I was surprised at first that Monique let Derek listen in on the weight-loss consultation because she said how many pounds she wanted to lose but perhaps that was to mentally prepare him as they had not ever met at the prison.  But I think even if he heard that number part he is not prepared for the reality.  

Monique was very upfront with viewers too about her weight-loss goal--to lose 100 lbs.  I think she could do that and still be plenty curvy.  I was surprised that she filtered her photos when Travis knew they were not realistic--maybe they were to show off to his fellow-prisoners.  Travis is some kind of physical trainer, or trainer-wannabe--and I think they might be a successful couple.  If the sex is good, in my experience, the pounds come off, so there's that.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
32 minutes ago, Lambie said:

It's quite a fall from her goal of having a wedding at a venue with a view of the Manhattan skyline to getting fucked in a bus station bathroom and getting married in sweats in front of a 7-11.

In addition to the timing issues she also has blown through all his settlement money so likely couldn’t afford a nice wedding.   But her official story is that they need to be married before he is released so that he can be paroled to her address.

• Like 1
On 12/28/2022 at 7:48 AM, Mothra said:

Monique was very upfront with viewers too about her weight-loss goal--to lose 100 lbs.  I think she could do that and still be plenty curvy.  I was surprised that she filtered her photos when Travis knew they were not realistic--maybe they were to show off to his fellow-prisoners.  Travis is some kind of physical trainer, or trainer-wannabe--and I think they might be a successful couple.  If the sex is good, in my experience, the pounds come off, so there's that.

It would be a great story arc if Travis would help Monique lose the weight she wants.  It sounds like she has been dealing with trauma for several years and the weight piled up.  A lot of emotional eating and adding Covid to the mix.

• Applause 1
12 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

It would be a great story arc if Travis would help Monique lose the weight she wants.  It sounds like she has been dealing with trauma for several years and the weight piled up.  A lot of emotional eating and adding Covid to the mix.

*Isn’t Travis named Derek? 

Though I’m sure Travis (the unstable jeweler’s pet thief) could help Monique get the weight off quicker… but ofc that would be with meth. 

• LOL 2
19 hours ago, Drogo said:

*Isn’t Travis named Derek? 

Though I’m sure Travis (the unstable jeweler’s pet thief) could help Monique get the weight off quicker… but ofc that would be with meth. 

Thanks!  I need to make myself a score card to keep up with the new season of inmates/soulmates.

• Like 1