Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: The Characters - Cons and Con Lovers

• Start Topic

This is the place to share information we know about the characters that are not known from the show.  Juicy gossip!  Personal anecdotes! Everything we learn outside of the show!

The season 5 cast:

Monique and Derek
Monique is a big girl who has lying about being into fitness.  Why?  Because Derek is into fitness.  What else was he going to do, just take leisurely strolls around the yard like an Regency Period lady taking turns around the room?  After meeting on a pen pal site, they have "dated" for two years and have not met in person.

Nathan and Skylar
It's a con-to-con love story!  Or love mess.  Somehow the drama between them led to Skylar getting kicked out of the halfway house and back to custody.  Sure, you might think they would reconsider their relationship.  Not on Love After Lockup!  Nathan is living with his grandmother while he waits for Skylar's release. 

Aris and Cameron
Stop me if you've heard this before.  Cameron is a rapper.  Aris is head over heels in love and wants to have his babies. However, Aris is concerned about all of his female friends. Cameron thinks his music career is more important than his relationship.  Cameron also shows a controlling side, getting upset when Aris shows up at the recording studio.  Can we ever get away from controlling rappers?  Please let him have a limited edition hoodie. 

Ashley and Travis
She's a jeweler with her own business.  He's a bank robber.  Her neighbor likes her but hey, she saw Travis' photo and thought he was hot so . . . now she wants to give him a job and settle down.  Will he steal more than her heart? (Last line was my practicing writing for WETV).

Gabby and Chris
If you're unlucky, you'll remember Gabby from Love During Lockup season 1.  Her prison love, Chris, won a huge settlement against Riker's prison because the guards didn't try to stop a beatdown he received from other prisoners. Gabby got ahold of it and spent and spent and spent . . . Chris is getting out.  His relatives dislike her even more than we do.  How will things work out when the money dries up?

Justine and Michael - They have their own thread here!
Sharp clearly hates us all.  JustSmug will be back on our TVs.  Michael gets out of prison , letting us see if he looks more like his truly unfortunate mug shot or his glamour shot on her bedroom wall.  This modern day Brady Bunch has 7 kids between them.  Justine has zero appropriate articles of clothing.

• Like 2
  • Love 6
On 12/16/2022 at 7:44 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

This is the place to share information we know about the characters that are not known from the show.  Juicy gossip!  Personal anecdotes! Everything we learn outside of the show!

The season 5 cast:

Monique and Derek
Monique is a big girl who has lying about being into fitness.  Why?  Because Derek is into fitness.  What else was he going to do, just take leisurely strolls around the yard like an Regency Period lady taking turns around the room?  After meeting on a pen pal site, they have "dated" for two years and have not met in person.

Nathan and Skylar
It's a con-to-con love story!  Or love mess.  Somehow the drama between them led to Skylar getting kicked out of the halfway house and back to custody.  Sure, you might think they would reconsider their relationship.  Not on Love After Lockup!  Nathan is living with his grandmother while he waits for Skylar's release. 

Aris and Cameron
Stop me if you've heard this before.  Cameron is a rapper.  Aris is head over heels in love and wants to have his babies. However, Aris is concerned about all of his female friends. Cameron thinks his music career is more important than his relationship.  Cameron also shows a controlling side, getting upset when Aris shows up at the recording studio.  Can we ever get away from controlling rappers?  Please let him have a limited edition hoodie. 

Ashley and Travis
She's a jeweler with her own business.  He's a bank robber.  Her neighbor likes her but hey, she saw Travis' photo and thought he was hot so . . . now she wants to give him a job and settle down.  Will he steal more than her heart? (Last line was my practicing writing for WETV).

Gabby and Chris
If you're unlucky, you'll remember Gabby from Love During Lockup season 1.  Her prison love, Chris, won a huge settlement against Riker's prison because the guards didn't try to stop a beatdown he received from other prisoners. Gabby got ahold of it and spent and spent and spent . . . Chris is getting out.  His relatives dislike her even more than we do.  How will things work out when the money dries up?

Justine and Michael - They have their own thread here!
Sharp clearly hates us all.  JustSmug will be back on our TVs.  Michael gets out of prison , letting us see if he looks more like his truly unfortunate mug shot or his glamour shot on her bedroom wall.  This modern day Brady Bunch has 7 kids between them.  Justine has zero appropriate articles of clothing.

Oh, Princess--just what I've been longing for!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

This is the thread with the spoilers, so here goes.  Now that we've seen the deep love and respect between Chris and Gabby and understand they are both terrible people, what have those crazy kids been up to?  Assault and battery.  Yes, Chris is back in jail for assaulting Gabby at their home.   While Gabby is terrible, no one deserves being beaten. 

• Mind Blown 6

I checked out the website mentioned above, and dang! That jewelry is expensive!! She could have just sold a ring or two and would have had plenty of fun money!  Why she had to MOVE with Travis into his Mom's basement is just beyond-o to me. WHAT A NUT!

I wonder if it is a scam.  The prices are very high.  The jewelry does not even look like it was cleaned properly.  Estate pieces will show differently than more modern ones, but these all look dull and dirty.  The reviews seem suspicious.  Nothing about this adds up to her having been successful.  But she was able to lease a Jag somehow, 

21 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I wonder if it is a scam.  The prices are very high.  The jewelry does not even look like it was cleaned properly.  Estate pieces will show differently than more modern ones, but these all look dull and dirty.  The reviews seem suspicious.  Nothing about this adds up to her having been successful.  But she was able to lease a Jag somehow, 

I'm a huge fan of estate/antique jewelry and those prices seem high, especially given the quality.  Most of the engagement rings have poor clarity and color.  I wonder if she negotiates those prices.