Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E06: Mergatory LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

The game intensifies when the tribes meet each other at the same camp. Also, castaways must scramble and strategize before tribal council to avoid being the sixth person voted out.

Original airdate 10/26/22

This is your LIVE CHAT thread.

Just now, LadyChatts said:

Karla is the only one with common sense right here.  I feel like I'm jinxing her by rooting for her lol

Don't worry.  I'll root against her LOL!

• LOL 1
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Why is Noelle talking so much to these people she just met? She just blew up Cody's spot without even trying. 

To be fair, she only really trusts Dwight, to an extent, so I kind of get it. She's probably searching for any new allies since she was at the bottom of her tribe.

• Love 1

Ha! So production very helpfully made what's his name come true with the chyrons. Owen? Matthew? can't remember.

So Noelle blabs about Cody's hat with the beads . . . ha ha! Elie and Jeanine know what that means!

• Love 1

Jeff makes sure to tell them that there's no hour glass twist that will take the winning tribe's win away.  

I still don't think the winning tribe should get a vote.  Just let the losing tribe go to TC and vote someone off.

1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Glad to hear they're not doing the "smash the bottle" twist because that one was getting too obvious and predictable. 

Since this cast would have been able to see the last two seasons, they probably would have picked more carefully knowing what was coming.  I know Probst is still sour at Danny over his complaints about it, but it wasn't a popular twist.  

3 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Girlfriend went to the wrong mat and she was the most enthusiastic, talking about "we got this, we got this..."

I'll laugh if that team ends up winning.

Oh, so Noelle isn't even competing?  

And Jeanine can't even vote so that might be bad for her if they lose.

Edited by LadyChatts

Poor Noelle. She's already "different", so any easy target, but now she's under the spotlight from drawing a gray rock. Did she already pick a team? The pizza guy came so I missed a couple of minutes.

9 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

Does only red go to tribal, or does everyone go and vote and only red is in danger?

Only red to TC and whoever survives makes the merge. Nope I’m wrong 

Edited by dizzyd
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Oh yay, I'm so glad to be wrong about Noelle's choice!

Also, I'm excited to see who goes on Red. So many options that I'd be ok with.

I'd be good with anyone really.  I can actually breath going into TC.  

I wonder if the knowledge of Cody's idol might get Elie to campaign against him to get the idol out of play.  I'd rather lose her, Sami, or Cassidy, but I'd be okay with Cody going.

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I wonder if the knowledge of Cody's idol might get Elie to campaign against him to get the idol out of play.  I'd rather lose her, Sami, or Cassidy, but I'd be okay with Cody going.

Cody going should be the only option