Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E06: Mergatory LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

People who are safe:  "What's the plan tonight?"

Ryan: "we could be the final 7!"

Jeanine says she has her own alliance.  If she only knew she really didn't.  Gabler has no trouble throwing Elie under the bus for searching through his bag.

I love Karla.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Wow, Ryan is REALLY bad at this game. The Vesi tribe were openly laughing at that ridiculous F7 spiel. And now Gabler's happily throwing Elie under the bus. Jeanine, Gabler doesn't give a shit about Elie finding out he threw her name out there because you all made it clear he was at the bottom of the tribe. 

• Love 4

Interesting….both sides had to strategize separately…wonder how that plays out…Elie seems to be the most likely, but the show l8kes to pull the old bait and switch.  

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Karla's hand isn't bandaged?

One of her fingers is.  

Just now, DEL901 said:

Interesting….both sides had to strategize separately…wonder how that plays out…Elie seems to be the most likely, but the show l8kes to pull the old bait and switch.  

One of her fingers is.  

There's been a lot of focus on Elie looking over confident.  My guess is she's safe and a red herring.

Uh, Cody, you have an idol, so technically you are immune if you want to be.

2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

There's been a lot of focus on Elie looking over confident.  My guess is she's safe and a red herring.

I hope so.  Not betting on it, but Elie in a merged segment of Survivor is sorta pure gold

Elie is not handling this confrontation well.  She knows his bag was searched, so clearly she has to know that Sami and/or Owen squealed on her and Jeanine.

Not looking good for Gabler.

Edited by LadyChatts
Just now, KaveDweller said:

Ellie stood there and watched while Janine searched Gabler's bag, so she can't really claim total innocence.

She can't, but Gabler IS only blaming Elie and not Jeanine so it's kind of fair that she's upset. She didn't go through his bag, that was Jeanine.

• Like 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Jeanine, how do you think the information got out?  Obviously someone you think is in your alliance told him.  Why are they not more down on Sami and Owen for betraying them?

Elie seems upset with Owen and Sami, at least.

I'm thinking James or Cassidy is going, and all this Baka chaos is a red herring.

Oh wait, now they are telling Cody that Elie was throwing his name out, not Cassidy.  Did she forget to tell him he was supposed to be a decoy?

I never thought I'd be rooting for Gabler lol

This Elie vote seems too easy.  I wonder if they will flip and do Jeanine since someone mentioned splitting them up.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She can't, but Gabler IS only blaming Elie and not Jeanine so it's kind of fair that she's upset. She didn't go through his bag, that was Jeanine.

Yes, but if she wasn't willing to tell him that what was the point in going and denying it to him? I can see why she doesn't want to throw her friend under the bus, but Gabler knows someone searched it.

• Love 1

Honestly, I am sick of Elie but I still need another man out, since we're still a 4 women and 1 man gone. If Elie, Jeanine or Cassidy go, that's 5 women out before the merge, leaving only 4 left for the merge, and all of them are on shaky ground already. Noelle's been at the bottom of Vesi, making her an easy name for Cody/Jesse to throw out, Jeanine is surely gone sooner rather than later after all this mistrust, Elie is gone next if she doesn't go tonight because nobody trusts her, and nobody seems willing to keep Cassidy around because she's a close ally. 

Karla is the only one in a decent position but I'm worried her good position will shift quickly.

3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm thinking James or Cassidy is going, and all this Baka chaos is a red herring.

Nah, looks like they've all but forgotten about Cassidy, just like Cody's name disappeared from the conversation. Definitely seems like it's coming down to James and Elie and it does seem like things are not looking great for Elie. Because the main thing working against her is that everyone now view her as double dealing, trying to work everyone and lying to everyone. Basically, other than Jeanine, no one trusts her.

Just now, mojoween said:

Why James?  I don’t get Ellie’s fascination with him.

She wants to work with Vesi, which takes Cody off the table.  And she thinks (or thought) she was allied with Sami and Owen, so that only leaves James and Cassidy.  

I'm hoping this vote is as messy as the scheming was lol  I hope there are people blindsided and it isn't just a landslide.

Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Nah, looks like they've all but forgotten about Cassidy, just like Cody's name disappeared from the conversation. Definitely seems like it's coming down to James and Elie and it does seem like things are not looking great for Elie. Because the main thing working against her is that everyone now view her as double dealing, trying to work everyone and lying to everyone. Basically, other than Jeanine, no one trusts her.

I still think Elie's too easy but won't 100% rule her out.  I think it'll be her, James, Gabler, or Jeanine.  Owen and Sami have the knowledge of Jeanine's idol and no-vote at this TC so it's possible they told that to others and take her out.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, good riddance to Elie, who played too hard and chose the worst ally in Jeanine (how is she so shocked by this?), but damn, another woman down. This is not a woman's season to win, clearly.

Also, I hate smug Gabler.

Despite the number, at least one will make it to the finale, and it's a fair enough that she's win out