Type keyword(s) to search

S34.E06: Step by Step

• Start Topic

It's unlikely they will drive, or be driven, from Jordan to France so starting 45 minutes after the first teams may just mean that the last ream will arrive at the Amazing Charter Plane 45 minutes after the first teams.

I don't get all the "45 minutes" drama. They are really only 15 minutes behind the next team when they leave. There's seven teams leaving is 3 groups of 2 and one group of 1. I believe that Phil even said they would be 15 minutes apart, so

Group A - 2 teams -- Time 0

Group B - 2 Teams - 0 + 15 minutes

Group C - 2 Teams - 0 + 30 Minutes ( or Group B + 15 minutes)

Group D - 1 Team - 0 + 45 minutes (or Group C + 15 minutes or Group B + 30 minutes)

It's not like everyone gets a 45 minute lead on the last place team. To stay in the race you only need to make up 15 minutes and 1 second.

• Applause 2
  • Love 5
On 10/29/2022 at 10:48 AM, seacliffsal said:

I think Will and Abby were filmed in separate rooms as the decor was the same with the exception of the "art" prints on the walls behind them.  There appeared to be a difference in the colors in those prints.  I may be wrong (and am fine if I am) but I was trying to figure it out during that scene and thought I noticed a slight difference in those prints.

There is an article in the Abby and Will thread that confirms they were in separate rooms.

I agree with everyone saying they still don't know the names of these couples! As of this episode, I know Mattie and Linton, Glenda and Lumumba, "the brothers" and "the sisters". I don't actually know their names. Then there's "The couple in red" who won the last two legs, "that other couple", and "Claire and her partner" . This is how I think of all of them. The people eliminated with Covid was also "that other couple". That's pretty bad. I just think there's nothing particularly unique or interesting about any of these nameless people, so they all blend together. They are dating or married or something. It's just a sea of blandness.

I was seriously stressed at how long the military brother (whose name I still don't know!) was taking to build that cart. They showed up second and left in fifth place! And then carried the cart the whole way to Phil! I would think with the care he put into building it, the thing would at least have been sturdy enough to roll. They are my favorites, along with the sisters and the four whose names I actually know ;-p

I was disappointed to see another dancing challenge this episode. This is the second one this season, and with the yodeling and bells it feels very musical challenge heavy.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

I agree with everyone saying they still don't know the names of these couples! As of this episode, I know Mattie and Linton, Glenda and Lumumba, "the brothers" and "the sisters". I don't actually know their names.

I only know the teams by twins, brothers, Big Brother, and Kevin Hart.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1