Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Live with Kelly and Ryan Hoodie, Complimentary

DanaK
  • Start Topic

WEDNESDAY, OCT. 19, 9:31-10:00 p.m. 

With the press tour for Tom's book in full swing, Connor and Marina accompany him to promote his book in New York on one of Americas top daytime talk shows. Meanwhile, Sarah and Denise get a little too comfortable living at Connor's house, which sends the wrong message to Shamiah. 

I'll be honest, I absolutely hated the stupid fight on the Kelly and Ryan show. Connor and Tom are grown men, one a successful author and one a super successful businessman, and they acted like idiotic, immature brats on live TV. So stupid.

I did like Denise and Sara being locked out of the house and the scene with the security guard. 

But all in all, I hated this episode. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, emma675 said:

I'll be honest, I absolutely hated the stupid fight on the Kelly and Ryan show. Connor and Tom are grown men, one a successful author and one a super successful businessman, and they acted like idiotic, immature brats on live TV. So stupid.

I did like Denise and Sara being locked out of the house and the scene with the security guard. 

But all in all, I hated this episode. 

I thought the Kelly and Ryan scene was so below this show. 

• Love 7

I thought the fight was funny and was pretty spot on in the dynamic between the brothers. The love that Denise and Sara had for Conner's house compared to their own was pretty hilarious as was the way their child reacted by locking them out so she could enjoy her friends in peace. Weird though that the friends reacted positively to learning she was poor

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 10/19/2022 at 7:55 PM, emma675 said:

I agree.  I could accept having them bicker, but actually rolling around on the floor fighting was too over the top. And I thought they way Marina acted was ridiculous, especially when she started running her fingers through Kelly's hair.  

Plus, isn't Marina working?  How has she seen every episode of Kelly and Ryan?  She has three kids and not enough time to stream the show.  

• Love 4

Marina did say that she watched every episode when she was a "stay at home mom".

I have worked pretty much all my life and thanks to VCR, DVR, and the Live website, I have seen most every episode since Regis and Kathie Lee debuted in 1987.  Well, the host chats mostly....but still its not like you have to be home at 9AM (or 11AM in my town) to watch.

• Love 2

If Connor was as wealthy as the show depicts, why did they fly commercial?

I am glad that the story of Sarah and Denise being displaced came to its end. I for one, do not think that taking advantage to one's relative to an excessive amount is funny, and it had been three episodes already with their entitlement.