Type keyword(s) to search

S34.E05: The Amazing Race of Arabia LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

For the first time, teams travel to the Kingdom of Jordan where they ride a train, experience a scene reminiscent of the film “Lawrence of Arabia,” search the Wadi Rum desert, and visit the ancient city of Petra.

Original airdate 10/19/22

This is your LIVE CHAT thread 

This whole episode just seems so surreal to me and it’s just started. Railway lines built in sand, didn’t know that was possible. And the camel “mercenaries”. Yup like a movie. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

Lol @ lumumba! No matter how long this takes, it can’t be as bad as the leave no stone unturned RB in Greece last year, that was so difficult. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 2

Sharik, if you know how to do it, maybe you should of done this roadblock.

Disappointed that Derek was rewarded for his incorrect usage of a metal detector. I watch a lot of Josh Gates, I would've killed this challenge.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

So tempting to feed the camels!

They would not be grateful and spit at you, lol, but they are cool to ride. 

eta.   Must be on a delay here…didn’t realize it was a challenge option … just showed it now.  Agree, that’s the option I would take.  I suck at slide puzzles.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 2

Am I the only one that saw Dom's sweaty face last time and immediately thought of the movie Airplane and other movies where they are pouring down buckets of sweat? I forgot to mention it last week. Because when they went to show their confessional at the end I busted out laughing because that's what it looked like.

I love this show and love Phil and he is so much better than Probst.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

A Survivor challenge! slide puzzle!

I would do the camel challenge, especially if it was on a Wednesday.

Maybe Sharik's dad is doing it wrong on purpose.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Even though the camel detours seems longer at least you can complete it. If you're not good at puzzles you could be stuck for hours.

Especially if you are unobservant.  The building is right in front of them.  That’s the reference.  

• Love 3

Lol at Audrey sticking the clues down the front of her pants. Glad Glenda and Labumba are safe. I really like Quinton and Mattie. They have a great relationship. "The Jordanians don't play." Love it.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Even though the camel detours seems longer at least you can complete it. If you're not good at puzzles you could be stuck for hours.

Prophetic😎  Well Sharik is happy.

Edited by PaperTree

Huh, Sharik pulled her weight on that last task and stayed fairly positive - and even squealed over the puppies. I'm glad for her father that she was a decent teammate right at the end.

• Like 1
  • Love 7