Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Scam the Scammer

• Start Topic

Justine plans a prison wedding but she’s keeping a secret. Melissa’s high school crush is a con. Chelsea loves an inmate she’s never met. Emily buys a ring with Dauri’s stimulus money. Hottie surprises Tai.

Original air date 2022.10.20

WETV is airing the show on Thursday and the extended version on Fridays.

• Love 1

I really found Emily detestable.  Granted, her beau is a violent criminal, so maybe that's karma.  Tai is likewise pretty unlikable, but it's ironic that Hottie is playing her game against her.  Her take on the sweatshirt was nice.

How does Justine work as a nursing assistant with those talons? She couldn't even press the doorbell on her (maybe someday) mother-in-law's apartment door. Admittedly, Tai is making up corpses with her claws, but it doesn't matter so much if she accidentally scratches them.

Also, Justine wouldn't have any time for patient care due to her busy schedule of wig-stroking.

I actually feel a bit of fear for Emily's jailbird. She comes off as even more amorally malicious than Destinie. She also looks like a GIANT; did anyone catch the height of her victim? 

I laughed at Chelsea's half-assed Harley Quinn dye-job. Harley Quinn Lite, I guess. She doesn't seem interesting enough to make it worth the jailbird's effort to learn ASL. Of course, he really only needs to master 'I lerve you. Can I have some money'.

Melissa's 39 going on 16. She's the one who gave up her 13 year career as a nurse, right?🙄

• Love 3

I thought I wanted new couples but this crew is just not hitting right.  Is it just me and there were too many of them, I'm gonna need cliff notes on all the couples.

Tai annoys me with her obnoxious boobs and her fake acting...she's like Britney of Brit/Marcelino.   There is no way she is still employed after last season. I for one would not let any of my dead and dear ones go to her morgue if I lived in her area.  

The scenes of the deaf woman muted is Sharp's copying  Only Murders in the Building when they had the whole episode with Theo filmed silent. A a pretty good series if any of you haven't seen it. It's on Hulu.

The scamming the scammer woman is awful, I hope things turn out badly for her. I for one would be pissed if I was getting out of a prison and had my stimulus money spent on a freaking ring which could have gone to food, transport, and housing.   Maybe he can have her arrested for abusing her power of attorney.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On 10/22/2022 at 10:52 AM, sempervivum said:

Tai is making up corpses with her claws, but it doesn't matter so much if she accidentally scratches them.

Yeah all the blood has been drained out lol.

On 10/22/2022 at 10:52 AM, sempervivum said:

She comes off as even more amorally malicious than Destinie.

And wants to be an attorney insert punchline.

Emily is horrible. Don't these morons know, especially one with her Criminal Data background, that you never scam a con? I went on a few dates with a prison guard and I totally scared him off with all my questions (kidding, we just didn't vibe). He told me a story about inmates making a radio with parts they stole from various places. It took them almost a year to collect it all. I said "OMG, these guys are so smart!" and he said (in this is key): Remember, they have NOTHING to do 24/7 to plot and scheme. Plus knowledge gets passed on as inmates leave so they have a baseline to work with. So Emily thinking she's scamming the scammer is ridiculous. And if she thinks she's scamming him then why buy an engagement ring with his stimulus check (add me to the WTF on that one, too). Go on a vacay, pay off a credit card, or whatever. Either you're scamming the scammer or you're 100% in. She thinks she'll be home great legal mind rivaling the innocence project and be a goddess among cons. 

I love these blatant attempts to drum up "friends" for these idiots. The woman with Emily at the jewelry story clearly was not a fan of Emily's life decision or her personality. The 2 women with the Jersey girl at the Italian restaurant were definitely not her besties. They also looked 10 years younger than her. If they were planning their 20th high school reunion they'd all be about 38. The 2 friends definitely looked on the younger, cuter side. Louie's "girlfriend" looked 10 years older. I loved their WTF faces when she was talking.

• Love 2
On 10/22/2022 at 2:33 PM, LEILANI2 said:

The scamming the scammer woman is awful, I hope things turn out badly for her. I for one would be pissed if I was getting out of a prison and had my stimulus money spent on a freaking ring which could have gone to food, transport, and housing.   Maybe he can have her arrested for abusing her power of attorney.

So many of these "geniuses" don't think or plan ahead.  Even if her "fiance" weren't a violent criminal, he has daily contact with those who ARE.  If he wants any type of revenge (ANY type), it's ready and willing by people who are just bored enough they're looking for some excitement.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 2