Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Wedding Banquet, $125

DanaK
  • Start Topic

WEDNESDAY, OCT. 12 9:31-10:00 p.m.

Reflecting on the past, we flashback to Tom and Marina's wedding day. A defining moment in all the Hayworth's lives, this catastrophic reception proves that while you cannot have your cake and eat it too, family sticks together for richer or poorer, better or worse.

Edited by DanaK
  • Like 1

I LOVED this episode. Loved seeing Tom and Marina's wedding, seeing the origin of LuLu (Lou Lou?), the beginning of the Marina-Denise friendship, Alex Moffat, Connor's Beiber-y hair. Such a fun half hour.

• Like 1
  • Love 10

Conner's hair was fantastic. Like it's own award fantastic. I need to remember that when this site's award nominations come up. 

I like this show more and more every week. I like that everyone is basically just nice people. They love each other, they want the best for each other. No one is "edgy" or an asshole  just because they can be one. It's a nice change of pace from previous shows.

Edited by callie lee 29
  • Like 1
  • Love 14

I only managed to get through 1/2 of last week's episode. This week's was significantly better. I loved to see the wedding and how Marina just went with the flow. Lupe at the very end talking about how the priest was just kidnapped was funny. The origin of Connor getting into his job. It was just great. 

• Love 7

Such a cute, fun episode!

I cackled every time Connor yelled "ah, my foot!" And his hair was just the icing on the cake.

I also loved the origin story of Lulu. 

I'm glad that Tom and Marina just rolled with the insanity and turned it into a wedding to remember. And we got to see how Marina and Denise met, too. 

Edited by emma675
  • Love 5

Lupe wasn't even in this one but 30 seconds and still managed to win the episode. Talking about Tom: "He looked like Jack Skellington, but with frozen milk for skin."  🤣

Besides that, while I did enjoy the episode, the only other times I really laughed were at the Justin Bieber wig they put on Connor.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 10/13/2022 at 7:40 PM, emma675 said:

I also loved the origin story of Lulu. 

I didn't understand that part. Did Sarah introduce herself as Lulu? Why?

I liked seeing how Connor got into investment banking, knowing how he ended up wealthy and didn't stay the clueless athlete. Also enjoyed Denise meeting Marina, Sarah coming out to her mother, and the end with Lupe. I still want to see how she was hired by Connor.

Isn't it Wedding Bouquet?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zoey1996 said:

I didn't understand that part. Did Sarah introduce herself as Lulu? Why?

I took it as Sarah and Denise wanting to start fresh, letting go of the failure of their college romance, and kind of acting like they were meeting again for the first time. And then they were both randomly going to say their name was Lulu when they were introducing themselves and the nickname was born.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3