Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion II: Discussing Today's Episode and Current Storylines

• Start Topic

So Jada finds Rafe.  As a TRAINED police officer, is her first action to call 911 and assess him while relaying her findings to the operator?  No, of course not!  She wastes how much time talking to to an obviously unresponsive person and asking him who did it.  Um, he was stabbed in the BACK.  If he didn't hear the entire confession he would have no way of knowing who did it.

I don't really mind ghost Li.  I guess I'm SO sick of NOBODY being actually dead I really don't care if half the town goes around talking to dead people as long as they stay DEAD.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

I hope Abby stays dead.

After all the crap she put everyone through, you'd think they'd be happy to forget her.

Chad can certainly do better for himself.

I love how no one is mentioning the other time, when she faked being dead and they mourned her only for her to pop back up, all "sooowwweee!"

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
8 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I love how no one is mentioning the other time, when she faked being dead and they mourned her only for her to pop back up, all "sooowwweee!"

When Stephanie was all, 'how sad she's been kept from her family' or whatever my sister was like 'didn't she voluntarily pretend to be dead and be away from her family before' lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

When Stephanie was all, 'how sad she's been kept from her family' or whatever my sister was like 'didn't she voluntarily pretend to be dead and be away from her family before' lol.

To be fair, Abigail pretending to be dead was a gift the whole family got to enjoy.

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

Nicole of all people is saying someone broke the law and deserve jail.  How many laws and baby kidnapping she did? Leo? Melinda? Her daughter Holly should have been locked up since Tate had to be? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Classic "Marlena confronting a DiMera" scene today. Loved the callback to Stefano's obsession with making her love him. Very apt.

Deidre's slaps are never going to get better are they?

And Dan isn't selling his character's devastation much any more, is he?

Slight disappointments there.

I like Doc with her hair up. Nicole's hair looked good too.

Nicole should have roughed up Leo a bit for his role in this deception. I know he's a pet character, but he still knew about everything for months and profited off of it over and over. He's scum and doesn't deserve immunity.

Him calling Doc to hang out at the beginning almost made me skip the entire episode. 😡

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

I apologize in advance to our Eric fans, but I just can't with this guy.  It takes Roman pointing out that Eric shouldn't go to Paris because he JUST GOT HIS KID BACK, and Eric was still considering his "options"???? 

Has he mastered 1+1=2 yet??  Does Marlena have to replace all his zippers with velcro and remind him to never go commando?  Are all of his shoes slip-ons and is he able to put a sweater on the correct way the first time?  Is he still dependent on a sippy cup??

Should he got to Paris or should he stay with his newly found kid?????  I don't know why Nicole would want this guy, I don't know why anyone would want this guy other than a government agency doing a deep discovery on boneheaded stupidity.

But let's all thank the good Lord that he's finally a father and has HISSON.

Give me mercy.

Marlena oughtta aim one of her slaps at him and see if she can knock some sense into him.

If only Sami's twin had been born with a working brain......

Edited by boes
  • Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Nicole wanting EJ in prison is OTT. He barely knew a few months about the paternity. If anything she should go after Sloan. Also, Nicole is a hypocrite. She should have been sent to prison for trying to kill Victor.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
9 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Nicole wanting EJ in prison is OTT. He barely knew a few months about the paternity. If anything she should go after Sloan. Also, Nicole is a hypocrite. She should have been sent to prison for trying to kill Victor.

Among other things that she's done.

In other news, I knew that it was Sophia who was spying on Tate and Holly that night in the park!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, boes said:

I apologize in advance to our Eric fans, but I just can't with this guy.  It takes Roman pointing out that Eric shouldn't go to Paris because he JUST GOT HIS KID BACK, and Eric was still considering his "options"???? 

In fairness, every time he gets a woody thinking about Nicole, his first reaction is to pick another continent to run and hide in, so this tracks.

11 hours ago, boes said:

Should he got to Paris or should he stay with his newly found kid?????

When did Eric officially find out that she wanted a divorce again? I feel like we can cut him some slack. He may have assumed that Nicole was still possibly staying with EJ or figuring that out, and that he wouldn't want to complicate it...but...

...what am I saying? All we've been hearing about for the last year and a half is how poor, desperate Eric wants a baby more than anything. So yeah, you'd think he'd be furious and glued to this kid, given how many people tried to parent him/steal him away.

Honestly, I think Eric needs more fierceness in general. He's so...bleh. Get mad! Get determined! Stop bowing out! BE A MAN!

*stiffly slaps him, Marlena-style*

11 hours ago, boes said:

Marlena oughtta aim one of her slaps at him and see if she can knock some sense into him.

If only Sami's twin had been born with a working brain......

Okay, this is getting scary, boes. Could you be...MY twin!?

Does this mean only one of us has a working brain?! LOL

Today's episode was decent. No pointless scenes, though we really needed more Ericole, given how quickly the clock is ticking down. Why would EJ try to fight for the kid that isn't his? Is this just Ron's clumsy way of making him scary enough to drive Nicole off the canvas quickly? Because no judge would give him standing to keep the kid he isn't related to and never spent any time raising.

Olivia needs to chill. If she's meant to be heartbroken over Tate, we haven't gotten enough scenes to really make that land. I wasn't even sure if we'd see her again after the prom storyline wrapped up.

...any theories as to how Holly or Tate got the keys to the Horton cabin? Neither of them are Hortons! Usually, if an outsider wants to use the place they need to ask Julie, right?

And how would Olivia have any idea Tate was hiding out there? Or even how to get there?

Hopefully she's just going over to tell him that he should make an appearance at Gwenresa's wedding or risk them calling the lacrosse camp and finding out he's not there.

Tate seemed a bit younger today. Maybe it was the shirt and the board games and the gesturing. I like that they're not immediately hitting the sheets and just "dating" the way teens would...but realistically, people only tend to go to the cabin for one thing. And they are all hormonal.

I was glad to see Eric and Nicole FINALLY being honest with each other. It's crazy to think that after she "died" in the warehouse fire and he fought to raise Holly and mourned her, etc, etc, etc, they would still, at this point in their lives, be hesitant to just put their cards on the table. Life is too short! Just get together.

And as someone who always rooted for them, it's hard to know that the writers are unlikely to ever resolve the difficulties that existed between them (which were poorly defined and seemingly dictated by actor availabilities more than anything) so they could be a happy functional couple.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 7/17/2024 at 1:36 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Olivia needs to chill. If she's meant to be heartbroken over Tate, we haven't gotten enough scenes to really make that land. I wasn't even sure if we'd see her again after the prom storyline wrapped up.

. . . Olivia?  I think that you mean Sophia.  Tate would be way too young for Paulina's mom.🤣

Edited by Rodney
  • LOL 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Sophia said today basically that she doesn't care about Tate's role but Holly was supposed to be her friend and knew she liked Tate yet lied to her, which is a better route to take imo. I don't care if she tries to burn down the Horton cabin, I still like her.

Glad EJ's being an evil little bitch again. I like him better that way. Not sure how he thinks he's gonna have a leg to stand on with Jude, but obviously he's just doing this to keep Nicole/Eric apart and be an asshole so that doesn't really matter lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Sophia said today basically that she doesn't care about Tate's role but Holly was supposed to be her friend and knew she liked Tate yet lied to her, which is a better route to take imo. I don't care if she tries to burn down the Horton cabin, I still like her.

Glad EJ's being an evil little bitch again. I like him better that way. Not sure how he thinks he's gonna have a leg to stand on with Jude, but obviously he's just doing this to keep Nicole/Eric apart and be an asshole so that doesn't really matter lol.

Legally, Jude is Sloan and Eric's adopted child since I don't think Nicole has bothered to do another DNA test or change his birth certificate. If she did do that in the period where she thought EJ was still his father, then EJ is still the legal father. But these people accept DNA results on the say-so of whoever tells them (see: Victor's 'will', Diana about Leo, etc.)

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 7/16/2024 at 12:29 AM, DisneyBoy said:

After all the crap she put everyone through, you'd think they'd be happy to forget her.

Chad can certainly do better for himself.

I actually forgot about that till now. I wouldn’t be surprised if the writer’s forgot as well. I prefer Abby stay dead also especially since we know this is a tease and Ron doesn’t want to bring her back. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I prefer Abby stay dead also especially since we know this is a tease and Ron doesn’t want to bring her back. 

Wwhhhhhaaaaaaaaat......?

Ron hates Abifail too?

Do go on....! 😀

• Like 5

I really like Sofia. Love how she’s calling out Tate and Holly and not buying their bs. I don’t like how they used her on prom night not even considering how hurt she may be. Holly and Tate are selfish. Yes, I realize they are “teenagers”, but I don’t care. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
(edited)

I adore Sophia. She is punishing the selfish duo (on reddit we are calling them 'Hate' as their squish name) in a perfect way. Of the teen set I must say I like her and Aaron way more than the so called legacy pair.

And Fiona Cook can not arrive soon enough. Poor Justin. Glad he finally exploded on nasty Alex today

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

TeamSophia here as well. Maybe because no one has really punished Holly for the crap she's pulled. She ignores getting grounded, calls Nicole a bad mother, disregards the feelings of her supposed BFF, keeps taking advantage of Tate....I mean, I get that she's a teen, but seriously, it's high time someone makes her pay, literally. Go Sophia!

Bonnie looked HIDEOUS today. WTH was that outfit, scarf and hairdo combo?

Her going to Leo also made no sense. I couldn't follow that scene at all. She came just to give him a scoop? Why? She then didn't want him to print anything? And then she did? Huh?

Gwenresa's green dress is easily the nicest thing I've seen Emily in. In either role.

Justin yelling at Benalex seemed to wake RSW up a bit. So...there's that.

I really wish the wedding were being held at a different set this time, like an actual venue, the kinds soaps used to build for special episodes like these. All this talk of guest lists and pomp and circumstance and its deeply undercut by the reality that this will look about as grand as all the other cheapo, combination weddings.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
19 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Wwhhhhhaaaaaaaaat......?

Ron hates Abifail too?

Do go on....! 😀

I thought it was pretty obvious when he lamented about how they didn't want to recast Abby yet again in that SOD article a couple years back. I personally don't care if he likes Abby or not but it rubbed me the wrong way to make it seem it was Marci or Kate's fault for Abby not continuing on the show when they could've easily recasted if they wanted Abby to continue. 

That being said I always thought he also killed off Abby so he could bring back Stefan(who's even more worthless tbh).  After all it's easier to ignore him raping Abby if she's dead. 

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I thought it was pretty obvious when he lamented about how they didn't want to recast Abby yet again in that SOD article a couple years back. I personally don't care if he likes Abby or not but it rubbed me the wrong way to make it seem it was Marci or Kate's fault for Abby not continuing on the show when they could've easily recasted if they wanted Abby to continue. 

That being said I always thought he also killed off Abby so he could bring back Stefan(who's even more worthless tbh).  After all it's easier to ignore him raping Abby if she's dead. 

I hadn't read that article! Interesting. And frankly, yeah - how can Abby work at this late point in the game? Marci was nice and all but pretty disconnected from the previous versions. ALM is going to have her work cut out for her, if she even is her.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I adore Sophia. She is punishing the selfish duo (on reddit we are calling them 'Hate' as their squish name) in a perfect way. Of the teen set I must say I like her and Aaron way more than the so called legacy pair.

Yeah. Holly needs to be taken down a peg or two. Do I actually think we're going to see Holly waiting tables for zero money this summer? Probably not. I'm assuming Aaron is going to be dragged back from camp as well to give us another reason to see Dr. Green.

• Like 4

Just watched today's episode.  I can't believe that Alex and Teresa actually got married!  Surprise to me that it was Xander and Sara's wedding that was interrupted by "Mum".

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

I'm sure they get married before Fiona starts asking the good questions.

Very interesting that Justin has "the letter" on his person just as the person who really wrote it has arrived. What could go wrong for Jeannie T?

I found it interesting that they made it clear that both men have the same name: Alexander Neil Kirkakis and Alexander Cook Kiriakis. Makes the will mix up make more sense, I hope they go into that one. Victor always called Xander "Alexandros" but that could have been a Victor thing, Fiona called him Alexander in her letter.

Theresa is a terrible person, Brady is a moron, and Andrew is awful for enabling her. No words for how nasty Alex was to Justin today. Thank goodness he has his "real" son Sonny to comfort him. I guess Joseph and Victor II are revolted at Alex too since they were no shows.

Loved Xander doing the right thing with Jack. His redemption arc is really almost complete. Now he is ready for the shock of his life.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Very interesting that Justin has "the letter" on his person just as the person who really wrote it has arrived.

The letter was written by Angelica, though, right? Or did Theresa change the signature?

...also how does one change the signature?

Anyway, nice use of the returning cast today. Paul stopping Brady from drinking (boy was that random - he wasn't even that upset), Andrew standing in for the parents and knowing some of the secret, Sonny supporting Justin...

I *hated* the ambiguity of Will perhaps staying away due to marital issues. Let Will and Sonny just be happy!

(Realistically, though, this wedding coupled with Gabi's release would have been the perfect excuse to bring him and Ari back with Sonny)

I missed the last 5 minutes. What happened?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

The letter was written by Angelica, though, right? Or did Theresa change the signature?

Anyway, nice use of the returning cast today. Paul stopping Brady from drinking (boy was that random - he wasn't even that upset), Andrew standing in for the parents and knowing some of the secret, Sonny supporting Justin...

I *hated* the ambiguity of Will perhaps staying away due to marital issues. Let Will and Sonny just be happy!

(Realistically, though, this wedding coupled with Gabi's release would have been the perfect excuse to bring him and Ari back with Sonny)

Theresa and Alex married. Brady took off. Maggie started the second wedding. Fiona appeared asking if she was late. Xander said Mum? Theresa crapped herself 

As for the letter Kon said he had an exact duplicate made with no signature. Theresa then signed it with Angelica's name 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Man, Alex's "vows" were REALLY self centered today weren't they?  You're supposed to make them about the other person but apparently Alex can only think about himself and how the other person serves HIM.

Guessing Justin won't actually file the marriage certificate after what we all know is coming so there won't even need to be a "divorce."

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

And Theresa’s were all I hope I make you happy while ogling Brady. Neither said they loved the other

There was a convenient fraud clause in the prenup in case Theresa tries to fight it.

• Like 5

So Theresa and Alex actually did get married? Damn... Well at least now we probably know what kind of legal issues Andrew is going to help Theresa out with. I hope as soon as the truth comes out that Alex gets that marriage annulled as soon as possible. 

• Like 1
(edited)

I liked Theresa's dress. Well, the top half. And I loved the tiara headband. Sarah's hair looked amazing at the apartment but then kinda awful at the wedding. Her dress was fine but boring.

I'm so over 'good' Xander. I miss when he was a fun asshole. Sigh.

They've embraced Alex as an asshole but the fun part isn't always there so it's not quite fully working for me. 

I think they should bring Andrew on more. He's cute and has just a nice energy. He and Theresa had great sibling chem as well. 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I liked Theresa's dress. Well, the top half. And I loved the tiara headband. Sarah's hair looked amazing at the apartment but then kinda awful at the wedding. Her dress was fine but boring.

I'm so over 'good' Xander. I miss when he was a fun asshole. Sigh.

They've embraced Alex as an asshole but the fun part isn't always there so it's not quite fully working for me. 

I think they should bring Andrew on more. He's cute and has just a nice energy. He and Theresa had great sibling chem as well. 

Too bad Andrew appears to be enabling Theresa's bad behavior. I hope his attitude to her changes when he finds out what she's been really up to. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

The worst thing she did was the fake kidnapping, which he knows about. I don't see him being mad she faked a paternity. Again, that's like the sun rising in Salem. And marrying Alex for money, can't see why would he give a shit.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I think it makes sense for Paul to not be upset because 

1) He rarely gets angry

2) He was never around for Brady's relapses so it's not like he would have a connection or reason to be upset in that regard.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The worst thing she did was the fake kidnapping, which he knows about. I don't see him being mad she faked a paternity. Again, that's like the sun rising in Salem. And marrying Alex for money, can't see why would he give a shit.

Because Theresa's actions are hurting Maggie and Justin, and Maggie and Justin actually happen to be very decent people. At the very least Andrew should be extremely disappointed in her. It makes no sense that we're supposed to see Andrew as a good, heroic and upstanding guy and yet he's covering up his kid sister's horrific crimes? It just doesn't look very good on him, does it? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Sarah planned this wedding and they had wedding march from Bonnie's phone? That was the plan? Lol

Surprised Theresa and Alex actually got married I thought they'd go second and get 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
49 minutes ago, MissPhoenixGirl said:

Because Theresa's actions are hurting Maggie and Justin, and Maggie and Justin actually happen to be very decent people. At the very least Andrew should be extremely disappointed in her. It makes no sense that we're supposed to see Andrew as a good, heroic and upstanding guy and yet he's covering up his kid sister's horrific crimes? It just doesn't look very good on him, does it? 

Maggie almost died. Konstantin was going to have her shot. Theresa didn't know that though, so that's ok. She just thought he was going to empty her bank accounts and leave her with nothing in her 80s. She's trash

• Like 3
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Maggie almost died. Konstantin was going to have her shot. Theresa didn't know that though, so that's ok. She just thought he was going to empty her bank accounts and leave her with nothing in her 80s. She's trash

That doesn't matter; Maggie still should be pissed at her. I hope she NEVER forgives her. Trash is right. Theresa is nothing but worthless, disgusting, useless, awful trash. The world would be so much better if she never existed. 

• Like 2

Ok, you can say that, BUUUUTTTT it makes absolutely zero sense that she'd need or want big money.

It made no sense when Jen L first appeared and went to insane lengths to wed Brady.

It made no sense now, again, with Alex.

And it made no sense when Eve was all broke and struggling either.

Because - everyone say it with me - THE DONOVAN FAMILY IS LOADED.

Always have been. So this has been lazy/incompetent writing from day one.

And also: if she wanted to wed Brady for his money back then...as far as we know, he's never lost his fortune, as a Black/Kiriakis. Soooo...isn't he still rich? Couldn't she have just married him again?

Hate her for the plot points or character flaws that have modicum of believability. Or, do as I do, and hate the writing!

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I like him too.

I'm glad to see Zac Tinker as well. I guess the bridge really must be burned with Freddie. LOL

• Like 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I'm glad to see Zac Tinker as well.

I was happy to see him, too.  He's really improved from his last stint and vastly better than he was when he was on Y&R.  When he first got cast in the role I wasn't happy at all, because I thought he'd been terrible on Y&R.  But he was a pleasure to watch today.  

• Like 9
22 minutes ago, boes said:

I was happy to see him, too.  He's really improved from his last stint and vastly better than he was when he was on Y&R.  When he first got cast in the role I wasn't happy at all, because I thought he'd been terrible on Y&R.  But he was a pleasure to watch today.  

I really don't miss Freddie in the part at all. It's a shame they couldn't come to an agreement on salary with Zac but I'm glad he's still coming back for guest spots.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

If Maggie really gets up and arms about Theresa she can kinda miss me. She was telling her daughter not to give a shit that Xander kidnapped 2 women, which contributed to one of them being killed. Come on now lol. 

I just can't understand why Theresa's crimes seem to be seen as so much worse than any of the other tons of characters who have done honestly worse shit. Not liking Theresa I definitely get, but not liking a character doesn't make what they did worse than the stuff the characters you do like did. 

Theresa being lit on fire by her own family for this would be completely illogical. Although, Theresa probably isn't the writer/producer pet that someone like Xander is so that could contribute to how she's treated in the aftermath.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
39 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If Maggie really gets up and arms about Theresa she can kinda miss me. She was telling her daughter not to give a shit that Xander kidnapped 2 women, which contributed to one of them being killed. Come on now lol. 

I just can't understand why Theresa's crimes seem to be seen as so much worse than any of the other tons of characters who have done honestly worse shit. Not liking Theresa I definitely get, but not liking a character doesn't make what they did worse than the stuff the characters you do like did. 

Theresa being lit on fire by her own family for this would be completely illogical. Although, Theresa probably isn't the writer/producer pet that someone like Xander is so that could contribute to how she's treated in the aftermath.

1. Nobody was killed. Xander let Susan go when he was told to shoot her in the head. He refused to do that. Susan sought out Ava on her own and Ava drove her off a cliff. Which she survived anyhow. But Xander did the right thing when it came down to it.

2. Theresa let Konstantin use a newborn baby to manipulate Maggie's feelings. She may not have known that Konstantin was planning to murder Maggie but she certainly knew he was planning to rob her blind. She was going to let him marry Maggie and empty her bank accounts. She knew he was finding a way to steal the prenup. And she moved into Maggie's home and took advantage of her kindness knowing all this. It's a personal betrayal to Maggie beyond everything else Kon did to Victor and almost did to Maggie 

3. Xander saved Maggie's life. She will never forget this. It has bonded her to him forever, irregardless of his ties to Sarah. And he reminds her of Victor who she misses. Her love for him is deep and based on these two factors. Doesn't have to make sense to anyone but her.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

I understand why Maggie didn’t give a shit about Xander’s crimes (although basically choosing him over her daughter was a bit much lol), but it’s also why imo it’d make more sense for her to not think Theresa deserves the death penalty for her’s.

Also, this is just making me miss the character Xander used to be even more. Paul was so much more enjoyable to me playing a lovable rogue than whatever the hell Xander is supposed to be now. They need to let the pets stay assholes/bad/evil instead of redeeming all of them gah!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I understand why Maggie didn’t give a shit about Xander’s crimes (although basically choosing him over her daughter was a bit much lol), but it’s also why imo it’d make more sense for her to not think Theresa deserves the death penalty for her’s.

Also, this is just making me miss the character Xander used to be even more. Paul was so much more enjoyable to me playing a lovable rogue than whatever the hell Xander is supposed to be now. They need to let the pets stay assholes/bad/evil instead of redeeming all of them gah!

Redemption is part of soap characters. If they don't grow and change there is no point. I hated Steve getting a family in 1987 so much cause I wanted to keep him as he was, but the story was amazing and I loved his evolution.

Original recipe Xander was great fun but not sustainable as a character. I am very interested to see if becoming the billionaire bastard corrupts him or if he stays the course now.

Theresa has gone backwards but that's a writers choice. She had evolved but now she's worse than when we first met her.

Oh and pets get airtime. See Leo Benalex and Gwenresa. Xander has been at 5 episodes a month since November 

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 3
  • Love 5
(edited)

I will always believe not every character needs to be redeemed. There needs to be ‘bad’ characters on soaps. Xander was no where near too far gone to be unsustainable. He was a little bitch who did anything for money, not a serial killer. I just think they’ve gone way too far in the other direction with him. I was kind of embarrassed watching him give Jack back the newspaper tbh. But now if he goes back to his old way it’ll be like the lather rinse repeat they were doing where he went straight for Sarah and then just went back to his old ways, which ultimately would be worse than keeping him good, unfortunately for me lol.

I’m dreading the day they decide Sophia should be nicer. But they might just decide to get rid of her before that. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
42 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I will always believe not every character needs to be redeemed. There needs to be ‘bad’ characters on soaps. Xander was no where near too far gone to be unsustainable. He was a little bitch who did anything for money, not a serial killer. I just think they’ve gone way too far in the other direction with him. I was kind of embarrassed watching him give Jack back the newspaper tbh. But now if he goes back to his old way it’ll be like the lather rinse repeat they were doing where he went straight for Sarah and then just went back to his old ways, which ultimately would be worse than keeping him good, unfortunately for me lol.

I’m dreading the day they decide Sophia should be nicer. But they might just decide to get rid of her before that. 

See I loved him giving Jack back the paper. That was his one friend and he betrayed him, so he was making it right. Xander is always impulsive so it worked for me, especially with Jack talking about his daughter and her legacy.

Sophia isn't a villain to me. She's meting out poetic justice to a pair of selfish users

• Like 3
  • Love 2