Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E10: Afterparty: Muddy Monthiversary

• Start Topic

Host Keshia Knight Pulliam breaks down the one-month anniversaries with Alexis, Mitch, and returning special guest Sarah Colonna, as they discuss Morgan and Binh's rocky anniversary, Krysten's outburst in front of the other spouses, and what caused Alexis to get upset with Justin during the group dinner.

Airs September 7 at 10:03PM EDT.

For those not watching, here's the fashion report: Alexis is garbed in a skin-tight column of shiny orangey-pink Lycra/Nylon(?) with off- the-shoulder pink puffy sleeves and matching pink headband and platform sandals. Fairly minimal cleavage. She now says she regrets her involvement in Morgan-Binhgate. She has learned her lesson. My take: probably not.

Edited by kikicat
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, kikicat said:

For those not watching, here's the fashion report: Alexis is garbed in a skin-tight column of shiny orangey-pink Lycra(?) with off- the-shoulder pink puffy sleeves and matching pink headband and platform sandals. She now says she regrets her involvement in Morgan-Binhgate. She has learned her lesson. My take: probably not.

She hasn't learned anything; she threw some shade at her own husband by announcing they had "tried" to have sex and it "didn't work." Total shit stirrer (who loves her some vibrant colors...)

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

she threw some shade at her own husband by announcing they had "tried" to have sex and it "didn't work."

That’s the second time one of the wives has said something like that in the after party. A couple weeks ago Krysten said Mitch was absurdly quick in bed. Do these women understand how below the belt those comments are? They really should be off limits. The same way a guy shouldn’t say his woman looks fat or ugly or whatever. You just don’t do it. Anytime a woman insults her man like that i actually think it reflects very poorly on the woman (and I like Krysten…but that was definitely not her finest moment).

Edited by Spectator
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Spectator said:

That’s the second time one of the wives have said something like that in the after party. A couple weeks ago Krysten said Mitch was absurdly quick in bed. Do these women understand how below the belt those comments are? They really should be off limits. The same way a guy shouldn’t say his woman looks fat or ugly or whatever. You just don’t do it. Anytime a woman insults her man like that i actually think it reflects very poorly on the woman (and I like Krysten…but that was definitely not her finest moment).

^^^^This! 100%!  I gasped when Krysten said that about Mitch and I don't even like Mitch all that much. How humiliating. And I do like Krysten and so far what we have seen of her is that she's been calm, kind, and patient. That comment was out of left field.

Alexis's comment was equally bad,but not surprised she said it. She has an extremely high opinion of herself. Justin's big mistake was telling her he loved her so soon in their marriage. She's got him by the balls now.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 9/7/2022 at 10:30 PM, Elizzikra said:

She hasn't learned anything; she threw some shade at her own husband by announcing they had "tried" to have sex and it "didn't work." Total shit stirrer (who loves her some vibrant colors...)

Was she trying to hint that Justin is impotent? 

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

Does anyone else think it is weird that Alexis tattled on Binh on blast with Morgan for talking to Justin but she shares THAT information about her husband (or former husband) with the whole world?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1