Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E09: Are You Going to Gaslight Me?

• Start Topic

I think Lindy thinks she's being seductive with her pouty looks, and Miguel should swoon at her feet and immediately put her on his insurance.   She knows exactly what she's doing but Miguel isn't buying it.  They might say yes on Decision Day, but I don't see them lasting long term.  

• Like 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I think Lindy thinks she's being seductive with her pouty looks, and Miguel should swoon at her feet and immediately put her on his insurance.   She knows exactly what she's doing but Miguel isn't buying it.  They might say yes on Decision Day, but I don't see them lasting long term.  

I don't see ANY of these couples lasting long term; however, for some it's a paycheck (like for mitch, justin, nate and lindy) so it's certainly in their best interest to keep the "drama" going for as long as possible!

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

How funny that Justin & Alexis went from talking to each other about the other couples during the last honeymoon group dinner to her telling him he doesn't make sense at the group therapy. My how the mighty have fallen! They're trying to look loving, but it ain't what it was. 😅🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Lindz said:

How funny that Justin & Alexis went from talking to each other about the other couples during the last honeymoon group dinner to her telling him he doesn't make sense at the group therapy. My how the mighty have fallen! They're trying to look loving, but it ain't what it was. 😅🤣

Yeah - the blush is off the rose with those two.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Mitch eating that bucket of chicken was funny.  Like he was having his last meal. Bet he doesn’t spend much money on food when alone.  He reminds me of a cheapskate.  Bet he gained about ten lbs since living with Krysten.  Just my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Nate does not look happy.  She’s always overthinking everything and taking the joy out of everything.  She’s being a pest trying to get him to commit with the love word and is being a bit of a pain.  Let go and try to enjoy instead of testing him.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Mitch eating that bucket of chicken was funny.  Like he was having his last meal. Bet he doesn’t spend much money on food when alone.  He reminds me of a cheapskate.  Bet he gained about ten lbs since living with Krysten.  Just my opinion.

I hope he doesn't cook on that nasty stovetop but then again, something happened to get it that dirty...

• LOL 2

Version of herself that Mitch would like?? 😳😬 I HATE THAT!!! It made her sound bad. People usually do that to trick the other person into a relationship, but they're already married so she's doing that to keep him? Like. If it ain't you, don't do it. There's no one to blame but herself if she decides to change back to her normal self & he doesn't like it. Lindy said something similar, but didn't say she was doing that.

• Applause 1
14 hours ago, Lindz said:

Like. If it ain't you, don't do it. There's no one to blame but herself if she decides to change back to her normal self & he doesn't like it.

In my mind, you hit the nail on the head for why many people get divorced.

• Love 2
On 9/1/2022 at 12:05 PM, Jeanne222 said:

I want a bit of action that peaks my interest!  What that is I don’t know I’m not a writer or producer.   I’ve watched every season and now I’m bored. 

So somebody’s dropped the ball somewhere!

I was busy last week and missed this so I'm late to reply but I agree with you.  I think the show used to be more interesting because it showed the couples interacting in the context of their daily lives.  For the past few seasons they've gotten more into filming scenes of them sitting around having contrived discussions about their feelings and where things are going and blah, blah, blah to almost the exclusion of everything else.  And it's BO-RING.  Especially this episode.  They don't even do anything anymore unless it's a setup for more conversation and blah, blah, blah.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
On 9/1/2022 at 1:41 PM, ByTor said:

How is she chasing him if she's pushing him away?

Good question!  I think it's the chasing that's pushing him away.

Both Lindy and Stacia are insecure so they're trying to push their partners into giving them a "sign" that they have feelings for them or at least return their feelings.  For Stacia that sign is the "L" word.  For Lindy it's health insurance.  3 weeks is way to early for that in "real life" but because they have a time limit, they're always thinking about how the clock is ticking and they only have a few weeks to decide if this person is right for them.  And in their minds they don't want to say "yes" on decision day and still not know whether the guy is really into them.  But seriously that's an artificial deadline because they're already married.  Saying "Yes" on decision day isn't going to make them any more married.  They might as well take a chill pill, shut up and just say a prayer that things go their way eventually.  You can't make someone love you or genuinely feel commitment to you in their hearts.  And most of the time any attempts to force it out of them backfire.  So they really need to stop focusing on decision day and let their partners live into their feelings.  It's always a risk and a crap shoot and they have to live with that.  This show may be "married at first sight" but that's no guarantee of love at first sight!  

• Love 4
On 9/1/2022 at 3:02 AM, shok said:

I like Mitch (and I find him very physically attractive too) and I commend him for his fervent environmentalism. We need an awful lot more Mitches in this world to try and keep it liveable.

This is what I love about people being independent of each other. We all have our own taste and style. Since you find all the Mitches in the world, attractive, can I go for all the Jason Momoas?

• LOL 1
On 9/8/2022 at 6:13 PM, Lindz said:

Version of herself that Mitch would like?? 😳😬 I HATE THAT!!! It made her sound bad. People usually do that to trick the other person into a relationship, but they're already married so she's doing that to keep him? Like. If it ain't you, don't do it. There's no one to blame but herself if she decides to change back to her normal self & he doesn't like it.

Frankly, I am wondering why Kristin has lost her "intuitive" self? If she weren't in this fishbowl experiment, she would be looking a little more critically at Mitch's interactions with her. Frankly, I just feel she's too good for him. She's willing to compromise and he is not. Acts like he doesn't have a clue what's in front of him. She could be the strongest partner in life he could have but he's so busy looking for flaws. Or lecturing.

• Love 3

Can these more-than-grown adults STOP being "triggered" by everything?! I am triggered by the word "triggered." I'm triggered, MITCH, that I have to pay taxes. I'm triggered that my kids went to school and we're in a 24/7 state of viral infection, I'm triggered that I bought a fu**ing foreclosed house that I can now raise my family in where I've enhanced it, grown in it, love it, & I'm SOOOO fu**ing sorry that's the way the world is!!! Should've tossed my $ away on renting a house & paying a landlord for the rest of my life! You freaking tool! 

I have no freaking clue what the rest of the couples are even fighting about. They all seem triggered by marriage. They're on the WRONG SHOW, my friend! Wrong show!

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 8/31/2022 at 10:17 PM, mythoughtis said:

Sasha wants too much too soon.    Look around.  The other 4 couples aren’t where she thinks she is either. 

She’s always crying.  Have some tissues on hand before you poke your eyes out with those nails.  

• LOL 2
19 hours ago, kristen111 said:

She’s always crying.  Have some tissues on hand before you poke your eyes out with those nails.  

I had the long, fake nails for years and years. Now I honestly don't know how I ever did anything with them, including putting in and taking out contact lenses.

• Like 2