Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E09: Are You Going to Gaslight Me?

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, Rightside said:

Other than watching Krysten and Mitch, I've been fast forwarding thought this season.

Is anyone else bored??

Actually I’m very interested in Alexia’s daily hairdos.  The other night, she was going to Hawaii with that flower thing in her hair.  Everyday, it’s a new Alexia. Lol.  Her wardrobe is something to behold also.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Racj82 said:

They were ugly shirts. It was a joke. All the wives bought the same silly shirt. There was nothing to be mad about. No one was telling him to wear it past that day. They could of even donated it. So no, I was not with him.

Kristen should have caved to Mitch's refusal to wear the shirt and let him show up as the odd man OUT. Then he could've gotten upset with K for not letting him in on the joke.

• Applause 3
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Was it vaping, smoking, hookah? Thanks.

I think it was hookah, which is legal but I don't really understand the appeal. 

I don’t even think she has her real estate license yet

I thought she said she did but I might be confusing her with someone else on another bad reality show I watch.

Krysten has a preppie or bougie mindset. 

I don't really know what that is but I don't see her as being overly materialistic and she doesn't strike me as preppie in the 1980's sense of the word. I do think that she works hard and wants to enjoy some nice things; this gets overblown because Mitch spends so much time being judgemental and acting like owning anything at all - especially anything new - is a horrible crime against the planet. I actually like Krysten more and more each week. I think she is tremendously patient with an increasingly unreasonable and unlikeable Mitch. 

Yeah, calling Krysten preppie is not fair, on my part but I don't know how else to describe her style. She just seems like a regular nice lady who works hard and wants nice things, once in a while. 

I have noticed that she changed her style for Mitch, already. She is wearing a lot less makeup and her style is slowly transforming from "American Casual" to "Earth Mother".

I think she is trying so hard to make this works that she is not realizing that she probably would not be happy with the life that Mitch would insist upon.

She would be the type to want their children to live in a nice neighborhood and go to a good school district.

Mitch would consider this "bougie" and selling out. He would insist they live near the beach and home school their kids.

Since Krysten would be the main breadwinner it would be on Mitch to do the schooling.

She will come home to find out that instead of teaching the kids math, Mitch spent the day having them collect beach trash and repurpose it as jewelry to sell on the boardwalk.

1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Actually I’m very interested in Alexia’s daily hairdos.  The other night, she was going to Hawaii with that flower thing in her hair.  Everyday, it’s a new Alexia. Lol.  Her wardrobe is something to behold also.

Mitch and A can start a side business of reusing plastic dollar store flowers by turning them into jaunty headbands.

Edited by qtpye
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Yeah, calling Krysten preppie is not fair, on my part but I don't know how else to describe her style.

This is why I called her basic. Basic can have a negative connotation (“basic bitch”) but I don’t mean it that way; she’s just an average middle-class millennial. Goes to work every day, has clothes that cost tens of dollars and clothes that cost hundreds of dollars and don’t draw too much attention, hangs out at the beach, goes to brunch and happy hour, watches reality TV, maybe takes one or two vacations a year … just regular stuff. If you’re on dating apps you’ve seen hundreds of women like Krysten. I’d describe Lindy the same way.

This is why she’s good for the show, because there’s nothing extreme about her so she could be with lots of different kinds of people. The challenge for her is not getting sucked in by whatever her partner is into - she’s already doing that with Mitch, which she recognizes, at least. And Mitch is going to steamroll anybody who doesn’t share his views and way of life, which is why he needs someone who does share those things.

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Lindz said:

What behavior hasn't Lindy shown? She should know some behaviors are unacceptable, just ask Michaela. 😅 Maybe she shouldn't act a damn fool & retire it permanently.

I know many of us don't like Lindy and it started early on with people hating on her just because she talked a lot. I can see why for many of us, she has gone too far.  I personally still like her.  And she is definitely not Michaela!  Not even close!

Edited by Alexander Pope
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, suzeecat said:

Kristen should have caved to Mitch's refusal to wear the shirt and let him show up as the odd man OUT. Then he could've gotten upset with K for not letting him in on the joke.

Exactly.  Either way, Krysten loses.  Mitch either throws a tantrum about having to wear the shirt, or he throws a tantrum about not being let in on the joke.

I saw the original prank video a few months ago, so I knew what this was.  A lazy production stunt, a direct ripoff from something that's already been done.  But all the guys took it in a good-natured manner, except crybaby Mitch.

Krysten has handled this whole sham-marriage like a champ.  I hope she says No on DD.  Mitch showed his true self in that bathroom, thinking he was unheard by the cameras, not realizing that the microphones were still on.

Speaking in 1st person is a flag, Krysten.  A flag.

Similar to last season's Lindy, whose bathroom tirade changed the world's opinion of her.

George doesn't like this.  Nope, George doesn't like this at all.

Edited by Starlight925
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Exactly.  Either way, Krysten loses.  Mitch either throws a tantrum about having to wear the shirt, or he throws a tantrum about not being let in on the joke.

I saw the original prank video a few months ago, so I knew what this was.  A lazy production stunt, a direct ripoff from something that's already been done.  But all the guys took it in a good-natured manner, except crybaby Mitch.

Krysten has handled this whole sham-marriage like a champ.  I hope she says No on DD.  Mitch showed his true self in that bathroom, thinking he was unheard by the cameras, not realizing that the microphones were still on.

Speaking in 1st person is a flag, Krysten.  A flag.

Similar to last season's Lindy, whose bathroom tirade changed the world's opinion of her.

George doesn't like this.  Nope, George doesn't like this at all.

sorry did this by accident

• Like 1

We have not  seen Lindy do things such as shove furniture around when she is upset.  Nor have  we seen Lindy drunkenly describe her spouse’s sexual lack of prowess, etc.  What have we seen:   Exactly one scene where she used foul language and an upset tone to get her point across to Miguel.  Oh, and a frank discussion of same to party guests, probably producer given.   I think the off camera argument in a bedroom between Alexis and Justin was louder and longer than Lindy’s outburst.  And Alexis certainly didn’t hold back discussing it with their guests. 
Those of you who have never raised your voice or used foul language when frustrated with your partner,  cast the first stone,  while the rest of us just hang our head and say ‘ been there, done  that, didn’t help a thing’.  
I definitely think Lindy is immature and a ‘dreamer’, who has been raised to think Her money is for ‘baubles’  while her spouses money pays for her needs.   Not a good thing to be in this modern era. she’s the type of person who spends their elderly years surviving on social security as their sole income with no savings.  But I don’t think she is Michaela or Lindsay. 
I also think Miguel might be a difficult person to get to compromise.  He’s just quieter at the communication about it than Mitch. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

Yeah, agree about Miguel.  I think he has this quiet, sweet, yet unforgiving nature. 

Lindy will walk on eggshells, for fear of not having him leave if she gets, in his mind, irrationally upset.

He's crazy about her, until she expresses her feelings in a way that he finds "too much".

I had a 2 1/2 year "perfect relationship", where I felt this way.  I just knew better than to express my feelings in a way that would cause him to be upset.  On an upcoming big "surprise" birthday for me, he wasn't helping my family plan it (I knew about it).  I told him, in a very calm way, that I was hurt by this, and that I wished he'd help.  I was calm, but firm, but yes, emotional.  Never raised my voice.  He walked out of my house, and I never saw him again.  Oops, too much emotion shown by me.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Hugs 6

Mitch is a poser, all about ostentatious virtue signaling. I live in a crunchy granola enclave and I know at least a dozen of these people. Whether it's veganism, climate change, women's rights, whatever the cause is, they're all about performative activism.  Does Mitch think those surfboards grow on trees? And what about that trip to Mexico on a jetfuel-burning plane that he was only too happy to take?

The cold, hard truth is that living up to every climate-virtue goal is next to impossible and function in our society.

I think the experts looked at Krysten doing yoga on a beach and Mitch surfing and decided they were a match. I agree with Mitch about the house-flipping; I live in a rapidly (crapidly, more like it) growing city where many long-time residents are being forced out by flippers and developers whose improvements are pricing them out of their neighborhoods. I would have trouble benefitting from that. The problem is that he was quick to shut her down. However, they clearly look at money differently and probably to a fatal degree.

Stacia and Nick are both very wounded people. Stacia's nagging for love is probably from a fear or sense that this will end as previous relationships have (because she can't look past her own wants) and Nick wants to take his time because he senses that the minute he utters the "L" word, she will need constant reassurance of that.

I don't hate Lindy the way some of you folks do. She's high-strong and insecure, but there's something gaslightish about how Miguel runs hot and cold. And when he goes cold, there's something in his eyes that's downright chilling.

I didn't like Binh at first, but he's growing on me. His Korean dinner was sweet, and the way he opened up to Morgan showed a desire to get past his issues. I have no idea why she's in this at all.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

I think that a lot of what Mitch does and says is for attention.  He got more attention by changing his shirt at the gathering rather than just wearing the shirt all of the other men wore.  Even more though was when he was cooking and Krysten was sharing her goals and he decided to perform for the camera with his exaggerated use of the herbs and salt while Krysten was talking.  To the point that Krysten had to remind him to listen to her and then later tell him how much that had hurt (that he would rather "perform" than listen to her response to the question he asked).  He received kudos for his response to Krysten's story about her broken engagement, but his response was basically what most people would say with the exception of his calling it "weird" that she went on with the destination 'party' as it was paid for and she wouldn't receive any of her money back if she cancelled.

So, IMO, Mitch is an attention seeker who really believes himself to be the most specialest of all of the special snowflakes.  He also sees himself as always being right and therefore will not even listen to anyone else's perspective (such as how he shut down Krysten when she was talking about flipping houses).  I am just amazed that Krysten has not already left.  Maybe Mitch and Alyssa (Boston) should get together as they are always both so very, very, very right...oh and good people...

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Yeah, agree about Miguel.  I think he has this quiet, sweet, yet unforgiving nature. 

Lindy will walk on eggshells, for fear of not having him leave if she gets, in his mind, irrationally upset.

He's crazy about her, until she expresses her feelings in a way that he finds "too much".

I had a 2 1/2 year "perfect relationship", where I felt this way.  I just knew better than to express my feelings in a way that would cause him to be upset.  On an upcoming big "surprise" birthday for me, he wasn't helping my family plan it (I knew about it).  I told him, in a very calm way, that I was hurt by this, and that I wished he'd help.  I was calm, but firm, but yes, emotional.  Never raised my voice.  He walked out of my house, and I never saw him again.  Oops, too much emotion shown by me.

Bingo. Some men who are insecure will interpret any expression of unhappiness not as "let's work this out" but "I'm unhappy; I'm leaving." Then THEY leave so they can get the last word.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

If my husband bought me a piece of clothing as a gift and asked me to wear it for a special occasion, I would.

I wouldn't call this a special occasion. I am kind of a clotheshorse, so my husband would never buy me a piece of clothing for a special occasion because he knows I would not wear it if I didn't like it. He also knows if it was a special occasion, I would have already shopped for myself. In fact, he does not buy me any clothes ever because I am picky about clothes and he hasn't a clue about fashion. Is this bitchy? Maybe, but we're approaching our 25th wedding anniversary, so it works for us. And to be fair, I stopped buying him clothes about 20 years ago because when I did, he balked if he didn't like it.

18 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Again, colored by my strong belief in Mitch's overall dickishness... I think he could have declined to wear the shirt, or at least "resisted" more politely and maturely. He really did sound to me like a toddler bitching about the shirt and how it wasn't "Mitch." I don't think he even tried to make it about his environmental consciousness - hell, Krysten probably had all the wives buy shirts that were sustainable cotton or something - but it was about feeling "controlled" by being given "a material item" he didn't ask for that then put "expectations" on him. I think he could politely have said that it wasn't his style, or he didn't feel comfortable wearing it or whatever. I think he started his pouting with a statement like "I appreciate the thought" but then everything he said and did made it quite clear that he didn't appreciate it at all.

Totally agree about Mitch's dickishness - he is undoubtedly an ass, and I think him making a show of putting it on and taking it off, lecturing everyone about the wastefulness and being triggered, etc. was ridiculous. Just decline and let that be the end of it. And I do question him using environmentalism when it suits him. The party costumes were wasteful, but he put that on last week - what's the difference?

• Like 1
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

I wouldn't call this a special occasion. I am kind of a clotheshorse, so my husband would never buy me a piece of clothing for a special occasion because he knows I would not wear it if I didn't like it. He also knows if it was a special occasion, I would have already shopped for myself. In fact, he does not buy me any clothes ever because I am picky about clothes and he hasn't a clue about fashion. Is this bitchy? Maybe, but we're approaching our 25th wedding anniversary, so it works for us. And to be fair, I stopped buying him clothes about 20 years ago because when I did, he balked if he didn't like it.

Totally agree about Mitch's dickishness - he is undoubtedly an ass, and I think him making a show of putting it on and taking it off, lecturing everyone about the wastefulness and being triggered, etc. was ridiculous. Just decline and let that be the end of it. And I do question him using environmentalism when it suits him. The party costumes were wasteful, but he put that on last week - what's the difference?

I think he corrected Krysten when he said they were going to Party City because they were actually going to a more “sustainable” place - maybe they were renting instead of buying (which makes more sense).

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I think he corrected Krysten when he said they were going to Party City because they were actually going to a more “sustainable” place - maybe they were renting instead of buying (which makes more sense).

too bad she isn't just "renting" him!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 9/1/2022 at 6:44 AM, Empress1 said:

Alexis dresses really badly, I’m sorry. I think she’s in a hot pink catsuit next episode and the blue thing she was in in the group scene didn’t fit. She also wears a TON of makeup - her foundation appeared to have an orange cast to it in the group scene.

I cringe whenever I see the "get-ups" she insists on wearing, ESPECIALLY with the PLUNGING necklines where half her breasts hang out (in a most unattractive manner). 

I'm not sure she looks in the mirror after choosing her attire and putting it on.

Her version of "sexy" must be her guiding light; however, it simply translates into sloppy and ill-fitting.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Interesting the negative stance Mitch took regarding Krysten wanting to flip houses. Close-minded. Red flag. How does it help them to CHOOSE to think that way?!! Then he said her platitudes were inauthentic. AGAIN. HOW DOES THAT HELP?!!! He's an idiot! THINK IT THROUGH!!! She's too accommodating. She should require the same back.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, pdlinda said:

I'm not sure she looks in the mirror after choosing her attire and putting it on.

Her version of "sexy" must be her guiding light; however, it simply translates into sloppy and ill-fitting.

I am pretty sure she DOES look in the mirror, but it must be one of those magic ones where you see what you want to look like and not what you actually do.

• Love 3
On 9/1/2022 at 8:20 AM, suzeecat said:

Welp, Mitch would be easy to buy for, just get him nothing.  Or better yet, pick up something lying around the house and hand it to him and say "Happy Birthday" - don't even bother to wrap it because he would be offended by the paper waste! 

This season they seem to be really concentrating more on everyone doing things as a group.  I think it makes things more interesting and I find that the one-on-one "private" conversations just make me tense. 

I was embarrassed for Binh for having to do that mermaid activity.  They were really reaching with that - it was pretty stupid. 

Alexis and Justin, I find myself tuning out with them.  All I hear is "Blah,Blah,BLah".

All these fillers are getting on my nerves.  Statia and Lindy saying the same things every week.  I don’t care for the After Party either.  Who cares how to make those drinks.  We want information about them.  And the commercials .. too many .. too soon .. too long.  All I do is fast forward.  Nothing enjoyable anymore.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
On 9/1/2022 at 5:02 AM, shok said:

I like Mitch (and I find him very physically attractive too) and I commend him for his fervent environmentalism. We need an awful lot more Mitches in this world to try and keep it liveable.

Are you single and do you live in San Diego....because Mitch will be looking for someone in a few weeks. 😉

On 9/1/2022 at 7:20 AM, suzeecat said:

Welp, Mitch would be easy to buy for, just get him nothing.  Or better yet, pick up something lying around the house and hand it to him and say "Happy Birthday" - don't even bother to wrap it because he would be offended by the paper waste!

Lol. Didn't Bennet do this to Amelia?

• LOL 5
20 hours ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

Mitch is a poser, all about ostentatious virtue signaling. I live in a crunchy granola enclave and I know at least a dozen of these people. Whether it's veganism, climate change, women's rights, whatever the cause is, they're all about performative activism.  Does Mitch think those surfboards grow on trees? And what about that trip to Mexico on a jetfuel-burning plane that he was only too happy to take?

The cold, hard truth is that living up to every climate-virtue goal is next to impossible and function in our society.

I think the experts looked at Krysten doing yoga on a beach and Mitch surfing and decided they were a match. I agree with Mitch about the house-flipping; I live in a rapidly (crapidly, more like it) growing city where many long-time residents are being forced out by flippers and developers whose improvements are pricing them out of their neighborhoods. I would have trouble benefitting from that. The problem is that he was quick to shut her down. However, they clearly look at money differently and probably to a fatal degree.

Stacia and Nick are both very wounded people. Stacia's nagging for love is probably from a fear or sense that this will end as previous relationships have (because she can't look past her own wants) and Nick wants to take his time because he senses that the minute he utters the "L" word, she will need constant reassurance of that.

I don't hate Lindy the way some of you folks do. She's high-strong and insecure, but there's something gaslightish about how Miguel runs hot and cold. And when he goes cold, there's something in his eyes that's downright chilling.

I didn't like Binh at first, but he's growing on me. His Korean dinner was sweet, and the way he opened up to Morgan showed a desire to get past his issues. I have no idea why she's in this at all.

Maybe that's because she's high strung and insecure and it gets incredibly irritating to be around 24/7.

She's cute to look at, seems sweet (although I think she's actually extremely passive aggressive and child-like in a not good way), so I'm sure he's conflicted.  But the bottom line is she's high strung and insecure and that is HARD to be around.

(Totally co-sign the Mitch comments)

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
On 9/1/2022 at 9:51 AM, Matty said:

Mitch is an annoying poser

That's it, and that's all. If I could get one of those Big Brother sky writers to put this in the air over the reunion, I would. Mitch to me is a prime example of someone who got all their knowledge of social issues direct from Reddit and immediately started acting like the highest possible authority on How the World Should Be. In other words, he's the bane of my existence. Someone pointed out that he threw another tantrum over the shirt, this time yelling about all the "buttons" (???) and saying no man would possibly ever wear it. Mitch is an immature, hypocritical, judgmental, controlling little bitch. There was no good reason for him to be cast on this show.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
21 hours ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

I totally agree about Miguel. 

Also, I like Lindy and have never found her over the top. She's expresses her feelings but I never found it overdone. I come and read here how she's too much and I wonder to myself "what am I not seeing!" 

I think she's too sweet for Miguel. Miguel is cold except when he's performing love acts. Keyword: performing.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, NowVoyager said:

Like, the way like these people like talk is like making me really like twitchy!

I like, respect you, like, soooooo much. 

Like, how many times does like Lindy talk about respect?  It's like, her like favorite like throwaway work other than like.  

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Lol. Didn't Bennet do this to Amelia?

LOL yes.  And that worked out so well for them.😃

The thing about Mitch is, he's very passionate in his beliefs.  No single-use jello shot cups, got it.  Krysten:  buys stainless steel cups.  Check.

But Krysten is equally passionate about her dreams, yet Mitch is inflexible with trying to understand.  Gives her the third degree lecture, while she is literally talking about repurposing a house.  But it's not to his liking.

A lot of older homes get sold to land-clearing developers; her dream is to remodel and resell, to keep the home intact.  Yes, it costs money.  Yes, she'll make money.  And she's saving a home that sits on property that would likely otherwise become part of a high rise.  Yet, all Mitch can do is be Mitch.  

I'd love to see him with a true earth mother type, who....gasp....makes him exchange his coal-power-plant-running-electric bicycle for a standard bicycle.....makes him get down to one surfboard, repurposing the others into coffee tables....

• Applause 4
  • LOL 8

Why did Krysten wait til the Karaoke date to address his behavior when she told him about flipping houses? 🤔 She should've addressed it when it happened. It looks like Mitch ruined the rest of Karaoke night, but she's the one who waited & brought it up then. He shouldn't have had a problem with her wanting to flip houses or her validating his issue with it, but he's an idiot so it's not surprising. He probably wouldn't have said anything, that night at least. He waits until she says something.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

GREAT! We have to wait til the next episode to find out what Binh said & we better find out then!!!! Totally annoyed with Morgan for not saying it to the camera. Now the participants are pulling cliffhangers on US?!! WTF?!! 😤

Edited by Lindz
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lindz said:

GREAT! We have to wait til the next episode to find out what Binh said & we better find out then!!!! Totally annoyed with Morgan for not saying it to the camera. Now they're pulling cliffhangers on US?!! WTF?!! 😤

Oh, most definitely production would NEVER resist a "cliff hanger." 

My complaint is with Alexis "stirring the pot" in this matter. 

If Alexis had more "couth", IMO, she would have told her "beloved" BIG MOUTH, Justin, to "zip it" with Binh at the first sign of Binh using him as "Aunt Blabby" and Binh would have gotten the clue that his sneaky behavior betraying Morgan was abominable and tacky to say the least.

On second thought, as I believe most of the episodes are "canned" by production, I believe the entire "straw that broke the camel's back" between Binh and Morgan, was at least partially encouraged by production.

My belief is that Binh and Morgan are KAPUT....done!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Um. So Justin & Alexis made up & we don't know how? Or they're being cordial til an "expert" one-on-one? Meh. I don't like seeing them argue, but I also don't like whatever it is they're doing now without knowing what they're doing. It's weird. 😒😒

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Lindz said:

Anyone else wonder why Stacia has such horrible, uneven ends when she makes more than enough money for a decent trim? 🤣🤣

Maybe her beautician thinks the uneven ends are more EDGY😄

Nothing would surprise me.

• Like 1

Krysten is trying too hard. I did cringe when she told him that there’s a lot of injustice and we have to work…… then Mitch cut her off. She was placating the jerk and he wasn’t  having it.  She’s been respectful of his work but he doesn’t return the favor. He’s a self absorbed jerk. He doesn’t want his wife gifting him clothing but he couldn’t even go along with the joke when she told him what the shirt was about and had to change right away. Every party needs a pooper.

Glad Miguel told Lazy he wasn’t going to put up with the dramatic fits.

I don’t think Alexis really likes Justin. I think she finds him too tall and skinny and maybe a bit goofy. I agree her choice of clothing is too tight and revealing.

I also don’t think Morgan really likes Binh and I don’t think he’s attracted to her.

Stacia was a bit ridiculous wanting a declaration of love this early on. Be a little lovable and maybe he will warm up to her. Although, I don’t understand how she hasn’t cut his rat tail off when he’s sleeping. It’s not attractive.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I don’t understand how she hasn’t cut his rat tail off when he’s sleeping. It’s not attractive.

My thoughts exactly. 

I fail to see how Nate thinks he can be taken seriously as an adult with that "thing" sticking out of the back of his head. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 9/1/2022 at 3:57 PM, TeapotWakeen said:

Oh, I'm so glad you posted this! I knew I'd seen this prank somewhere, and was wracking my brain, thinking it was some other reality show. So much funnier with these guys laughing and enjoying themselves. Mitch is such a downer.

• Love 2

Welp. Another case of a spouse asking a question & not being able to handle the answer. She bombed them because she didn't like his answer & that he's not where she is. So he's a 4 & you're an 8 on the love scale. WTF does that even mean?!! But sure. Keep it surface & be mad about it. So productive! 2nd "golden" couple down! 🤣🤣

On 9/1/2022 at 6:02 AM, shok said:

I like Mitch (and I find him very physically attractive too) and I commend him for his fervent environmentalism. We need an awful lot more Mitches in this world to try and keep it liveable.

I have to agree. He was looking good in that hat, with his arms around Krysten.

Then I remembered his grimy stove. Dirty Stove Mitch is this season's inverse of Double Oven Greg.

• LOL 8

One golden couple down from lack of communication & irresponsible behavior resulting in an injured dog. The other golden couple down because the wife was unhappy with where the husband said he was so she pushed him further back on the love scale. What next?!! 😅🤣

• Useful 1
On 9/1/2022 at 12:03 PM, kristen111 said:

I’m wondering how is she talking about two kids with him.  Then flipping houses.  Is she nuts or what?  Too desperate.

Mitch seems like the type of person who would think you’re selfish for wanting to have biological children rather than adopting because there’s too many kids without homes. He needs to shut up already because he is ruining a good thing and doesn’t even know it. Every time he opens his mouth I roll my eyes . He is the type of person that willingly signs up for this show yet thinks his partner should be a supermodel and also revolve her life around what he wants and his interests . Screw the fact that she’s her own person . Go on a dating website and just check off boxes of what you want if that’s the case .

• Like 1
  • Love 3

It was good to see Krysten push back when Mitch said what she said was inauthentic. She's usually a pushover & lets him say whatever, that we've seen, so I hope she checks his BS even more. He needs to be put in his place. He just says whatever hurtful, disrespectful thing without consequence. I hope that ended after their karaoke date. 🤣🤣

• Love 3

Mitch has created an image for himself and he is not about to change it.  We saw this starting in the wedding episode when he became upset at the stylist because she trimmed his beard more than he normally does.  He yells at Krysten in the bathroom about what "Mitch would never wear" and refuses any type of compromise (wearing the shirt to the gathering and then immediately changing while announcing to all that he hated the shirt, etc., doesn't really seem like a compromise [it seems more like production told him he had to wear it and then change as he didn't care that Krysten wanted him to wear it]).  He has carefully created an image that feeds into his sense of self-importance and rightness.  He kind of let us know it is a superficial image after proclaiming he prefers "natural-looking" women and then was really captivated by Krysten's mother's looks.  Along with not wanting to spend money on material things while excitedly showing off his electric bike (which are very expensive).

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 9/3/2022 at 5:16 PM, Lindz said:

She should've addressed it when it happened. It looks like Mitch ruined the rest of Karaoke night,

If it wasn't flipping houses it would have been something else. The guy is like a turd in the punch bowl.

On 9/4/2022 at 3:21 PM, Chatty Cake said:

I don’t think Alexis really likes Justin. I think she finds him too tall and skinny and maybe a bit goofy. I agree her choice of clothing is too tight and revealing.

Maybe because his estrogen level is higher than hers?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

Mitch seems like the type of person who would think you’re selfish for wanting to have biological children rather than adopting because there’s too many kids without homes. He needs to shut up already because he is ruining a good thing and doesn’t even know it. Every time he opens his mouth I roll my eyes . He is the type of person that willingly signs up for this show yet thinks his partner should be a supermodel and also revolve her life around what he wants and his interests . Screw the fact that she’s her own person . Go on a dating website and just check off boxes of what you want if that’s the case .

He can’t find anybody.  That’s why he’s on this show!  He’s undesirable and stuck in his ways. 

He talks big but doesn’t even use clean water to clean up after himself!

I’m thankful they didn’t show us his bathroom Pot!!!!!

• Love 4
On 9/3/2022 at 8:11 AM, Blissfool said:

Also, I like Lindy and have never found her over the top. She's expresses her feelings but I never found it overdone. I come and read here how she's too much and I wonder to myself "what am I not seeing!" 

I like Lindy too, but I think for me it's the facial expressions. When Miguel is saying something she doesn't like, she tucks her chin down, and frowns - it looks like she is pouting to me, and that reads very childish. I also agree she expresses herself well (saying "like" notwithstanding), but she does have kind of a baby voice which also gives off the childish vibe.

• Love 3