Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E09: Are You Going to Gaslight Me?

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

It’s so uncomfortable watching Justin and Alexis. Things just escalate so quickly into yelling. I’m about twenty minutes behind but damn, poor Krysten has to jolly Mitch along with everything. How exhausting and very little payoff. 

To me, Alexis and Mitch are not that into their partners so they seem to be trying the least and most likely to bail given the opportunity.

Mitch can be charming but he is stubborn and very set in his ways.

Krysten has a preppie or bougie mindset. I hate to describe it that way because there is nothing wrong with working hard for a comfortable life. However, it forces her to make changes for her very rigid husband, who is never going to give her the same grace (TM Lindy and Miguel).

Alexis likes that Justin is very into her but otherwise I feel that she thinks he's corny.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

This is the second week in a row that I've dozed off during the second hour of this snoozefest. San Diego is my hometown and I had high hopes for this season. But, no. I'll be succinct and to the point. Mitch is annoying and I can't stand his "environmental champion" act. Without going into details, part of my job entails working with some of the leading climate scientists at a major research university in San Diego. They are the real deal about sounding the alarm regarding climate change and the environment and the science behind it. Mitch is an annoying poser and after seeing his apartment all I see is a total loser with a filthy stove. The other couples are just as bad in different ways. So much for high hopes for this season.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
36 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Excellent point.  Mitch asked Krysten to share her goals and dreams, and when he does he shuts her down and tells her she’s wrong.  Like, WTF?!  She even tried to accommodate his goals by talking about ways to do it sustainably.  A better approach would have been to ask Krysten if there were ways to do a flip and keep it affordable or to suggest something that would appeal to first time home buyers so they could have a discussion.  Mitch is a self centered prick who thinks everything is his way or the highway.  

He can be sweet but he can be a fanatic too ~ not sure they can make it work long term, but it could be production drama.  Strangely he had a lot of stuff at his place so not sure he can live under a rock lol 😆 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Rightside said:

Other than watching Krysten and Mitch, I've been fast forwarding thought this season.

Is anyone else bored??

For those that keep saying this season is boring...out of curiosity, what do you want? What do you want from the show about strangers navigating a new marriage that they aren't giving you? I'm genuinely curious because I don't know what else they could be doing. I get it. Maybe two hours a week is too long. But, short of designing a couples purely for drama like the overseas version, I don't know what else is supposed to be happening.

Edited by Racj82
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Chalby said:

If Mitch were to buy Kristen a gift, it would be something that he once spoke of, or something he loved because of his environmental activism.

I don't think he would buy her anything. He would find her a rock and tell her he thinks it is pretty. Didn't he already give her a repurposed necklace or something?

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Booger666 said:

Excellent point.  Mitch asked Krysten to share her goals and dreams, and when he does he shuts her down and tells her she’s wrong.  Like, WTF?!  She even tried to accommodate his goals by talking about ways to do it sustainably.  A better approach would have been to ask Krysten if there were ways to do a flip and keep it affordable or to suggest something that would appeal to first time home buyers so they could have a discussion.  Mitch is a self centered prick who thinks everything is his way or the highway.  

He never even asked her price points to buy or to flip a home. He never asked if she would be competing for homes or buying those that nobody seemed to want or ones that were uninhabitable.  I got the impression that she was just planning on a very small business type operation - which probably would have done smaller things.  So technically recycling homes, which should have been seen as a good thing by him. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Kimboweena said:

Did that happen on this episode?  Missed that. 

Someone please explain to a 60-year old (obviously too sheltered) woman, what was Alexis doing?  Was it vaping, smoking, hookah? Thanks.

I didn’t know either.  Is it legal?   Speaking of her, is her hair fake or what?  She had a few styles going on at once.  Mickey Mouse ears and I don’t know what.  Snakes?

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, Rightside said:

Other than watching Krysten and Mitch, I've been fast forwarding thought this season.

Is anyone else bored??

I posted that above. I did fast forward and still have the last 30 minutes to watch!  Sigh. 

• Love 1

Between all of the repeats last night, I think I managed to see most of it. I am glad that Krysten is realizing that she is losing herself in order to make Mitch happy. That has to stop and he is not going to make any effort at all.

Stacia is just not giving Nate a chance. She is coming on way too strong with HER expectations and not considering him at all. He is trying to explain that to her, but she just gets so cold and frozen in her replies that she is asking why he isn't in love with her yet. She is treating him terribly. She is clearly very insecure and expects constant validation. He isn't ready yet - it has been 3 weeks!!!!

I am just done with Alexis and Justin. He doesn't stand a chance and just needs to stop being wimpy. she is just too much in love with herself and she is NOT.ALL.THAT.

I am not sure about Lindy and Miguel. She is very immature, although she wants him to accept and forgive everything because they are married. I get that, but he doesn't know her. He never would have dated or proposed to her given her "angry inner child" excuses for her behaviors.

I don't like Morgan. At all. I wonder if she is a good nurse since she does not appear to have a warm bone in her body. Binh is opening up and making strong statements, so, if nothing else, he is getting some much needed therapy.

even though I do know the spoilers about D Day, I am more curious about what the status of these couples is TODAY.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

He never even asked her price points to buy or to flip a home. He never asked if she would be competing for homes or buying those that nobody seemed to want or ones that were uninhabitable.  I got the impression that she was just planning on a very small business type operation - which probably would have done smaller things.  So technically recycling homes, which should have been seen as a good thing by him. 

I’m wondering how is she talking about two kids with him.  Then flipping houses.  Is she nuts or what?  Too desperate.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

For those that keep saying this season is boring...out of curiosity, what do you want? What do you want from the show about strangers navigating a new marriage that they aren't giving you? I'm genuinely curious because I don't know what else they could be doing. I get it. Maybe two hours a week is too long. But, short of designing a couples purely for drama like the overseas version, I don't what else is supposed to be happening.

I want a bit of action that peaks my interest!  What that is I don’t know I’m not a writer or producer.   I’ve watched every season and now I’m bored. 

So somebody’s dropped the ball somewhere!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Retired at last said:

Between all of the repeats last night, I think I managed to see most of it. I am glad that Krysten is realizing that she is losing herself in order to make Mitch happy. That has to stop and he is not going to make any effort at all.

Stacia is just not giving Nate a chance. She is coming on way too strong with HER expectations and not considering him at all. He is trying to explain that to her, but she just gets so cold and frozen in her replies that she is asking why he isn't in love with her yet.She is treating him terribly. She is clearly very insecure and expects constant validation. He isn't ready yet - it has been 3 weeks!!!!

For a supposidely smart woman, she is coming off as a desparate woman begging him practically for love.  Stop chasing him.  Let him chase and woo you.   She’s pushing him away.  He reached for her in the pool, and she pushes him away.  What the hell?  At this rate, he’ll never say he loves her before decision day.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Speaking of her, is her hair fake or what?  

Alexis’s braids are extensions, added to what grows out of her head.

13 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

I got the impression that this wasn’t a fully-thought out plan (I don’t even think she has her real estate license yet), so they could have had a really productive conversation about it if Mitch had approached it in a manner that said “have you considered …” vs. “you’re going to be the reason housing is unaffordable.” (Or more unaffordable - San Diego is already pricey.)

You can lose a ton house-flipping if you don’t know what you’re doing - it’s one of those things that people think is easier than it is - and I don’t think Krysten does, so a real conversation about what she wants to do and how is important, but that’s not what Mitch was doing. 

• Like 2
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I want a bit of action that peaks my interest!  What that is I don’t know I’m not a writer or producer.   I’ve watched every season and now I’m bored. 

So somebody’s dropped the ball somewhere!

The women are not real.  That’s the problem.  After three weeks, one wants love mentioned and the other wants health insurance.  They all start off good, then the show gets crazy, and they all get messed up, demanding and weird.  I’m not only bored, I’m disgusted.  Then you sit thru five million commercials.  No wonder show has lost its luster.  A thirty something entrepreneur begging to hear the love word after three weeks is laughable.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I don't think he would buy her anything. He would find her a rock and tell her he thinks it is pretty. Didn't he already give her a repurposed necklace or something?

Maybe some dried seaweed to wear around her neck, and matching bracelet.  He looks cheap too.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

For a supposidely smart woman, she is coming off as a desparate woman begging him practically for love.  Stop chasing him.  Let him chase and woo you.   She’s pushing him away.  He reached for her in the pool, and she pushes him away.  What the hell?  At this rate, he’ll never say he loves her before decision day.

How is she chasing him if she's pushing him away?

• Love 1

Was it vaping, smoking, hookah? Thanks.

I think it was hookah, which is legal but I don't really understand the appeal. 

I don’t even think she has her real estate license yet

I thought she said she did but I might be confusing her with someone else on another bad reality show I watch.

Krysten has a preppie or bougie mindset. 

I don't really know what that is but I don't see her as being overly materialistic and she doesn't strike me as preppie in the 1980's sense of the word. I do think that she works hard and wants to enjoy some nice things; this gets overblown because Mitch spends so much time being judgemental and acting like owning anything at all - especially anything new - is a horrible crime against the planet. I actually like Krysten more and more each week. I think she is tremendously patient with an increasingly unreasonable and unlikeable Mitch. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I thought she said she did but I might be confusing her with someone else on another bad reality show I watch.

I thought Krysten said she wanted to get her license but I was flipping to Serena making history again so I might have misheard.

• Wink 1

While I can understand why Mitch would drive some people crazy, I think he's a nice guy, just not husband material for someone who isn't as environmentally conscious as he is.   If I were his friend, I'd just let him be in charge of the recycle bin.

When he and Krysten were picking up stuff on the beach, I laughed and thought of the guy in this commercial.  I think Mitch would be jealous and thinking, "Why didn't I think of that?"     

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

We have, once again, participants who do not want to compromise on anything but expect their partners to compromise on everything.  Mitch is a leading example of this.  He most certainly does expect Krysten to adopt his mindset (not compromise with him, but submit to his opinions).  He even stated that because he is involved in politics he has strong opinions-but he doesn't allow for anyone else to have strong opinions.  And, he even references himself in the third person (bathroom argument about the shirt and he stated that Mitch will not wear something he doesn't want to wear).  Then he called her statements inauthentic but then back tracked in saying she wasn't inauthentic.  Someone above hit the nail on the head and referenced Mitch as a poser (what about poverty?  But, of course, surfboards and an electric bike are necessities...).  Krysten is far more patient than I would ever be.  Mitch views himself as being very, very important and entitled.  

Lindy is also entitled.  She demands to be on his insurance, he better accept all of her outbursts, and he better not ever question what she does when not working (statement from an earlier episode).  

I don't really pay attention to Alexis and Justin as it is just the same thing over and over.

If Stacia would just relax I think that she and Nate could make it.

• Like 2
  • Love 8

Ok, don't hate me, but I kind of agree with Mitch that the shirt thing was stupid (ducks head). Why the hell were all of the guys wearing matching shirts???? But to agree to put it on and then just stomp off and take it off was juvenile. Either put it on or don't. He just wanted to lecture everyone about how wasteful it was. He is married to the wrong woman. She is a sorority gal - the matching shirts were probably her idea. Her life goals and his don't mesh.

Why was Alexis wearing that floral headband? Her wardrobe is so extra. Does she own even one normal piece of clothing?!???

Man, Lindy sure has pouty baby face down pat. I was on the Miguel/Lindy train, but tonight maybe derailed it for me. Why is she so focused on mining the depths of everyone's worst side as proof of love? Methinks when she talks about seeing each other at their worst she is only talking about showing HER worst self and him accepting it.

Stacia, take a breath and listen to what this man is saying! Man, she is like a dog with a bone - whatever he says is not enough for her. Give me more, more more! He does seem into her, but she is killing it fast. I liked that he calmly spelled that out for her that she needs to believe him when he tells her something. He is growing on me.

Still FF Bihn and Morgan, and the previews for next week make me think this was the right choice.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Alexia .. put some clothes on that fit your body type, not like a sausage being stuffed in.  It looks raunchy.

Right?? She has the worst fashion sense ever. What's with wearing onsies? She must have a closet full of them in different colors. 

Alexis, Stacia, Morgan, Lindy and Mitch are exhausting and unappreciative.  Lindy maybe could be ok if she didn't spend so much time explaining everything to death. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 4

Mitch also knows how to portray himself as a victim.  He alluded to it when talking about how he views things differently and then he used the "trigger" claim to make himself a victim regarding shirtgate.  Basically, "her wanting me to wear the shirt triggered me....it felt like she wanted to control me"  No Mitch, you are the one wanting to control the marriage.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

Mitch also knows how to portray himself as a victim.  He alluded to it when talking about how he views things differently and then he used the "trigger" claim to make himself a victim regarding shirtgate.  Basically, "her wanting me to wear the shirt triggered me....it felt like she wanted to control me"  No Mitch, you are the one wanting to control the marriage.

If my wife doesn't give me a shirt to wear I can almost guarantee I would be wearing the wrong sort, size or colour for the occasion. I have absolutely no doubt that women are for the most part much better dressers & more coordinated than most men and I don't mind admitting it. Mitch is just so far up his own ass that he can't see anything but his own colon.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

How is she chasing him if she's pushing him away?

She pushed him away in the pool when he went near her.  It was quick.  Then, she’s whining she wants a declaration of love before the final day like she’s pushing him for an answer.  One push verbal, one push physically.

• Love 2

I think he's a nice guy

I'm not sure I think Mitch is a nice guy. He got a lot of credit for handling Krysten's telling about her cheating ex very well but I thought he just demonstrated a very basic, kind response. Sure, he could have responded in much worse ways but the fact that he was basically nice should be an expectation, not extra credit for Mitch. I thought he handled the situation with the shirt and the discussion about house flipping absolutely horribly - like a spoiled toddler. He looks down his nose at everyone else and then chalks it up to his being "an environmentalist" or "political." Politically minded environmental activists manage to live their lives without implying that people who make a living in real estate are immoral or somehow snatching all the affordable housing away from lower income families. I think he is judgey and really doesn't care how he makes people feel - even people like Krysten who go out of their way to try to understand his perspective. 

Mostly I think he is a pissy little killjoy who thinks he is better than everyone else. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Right?? She has the worst fashion sense ever. What's with wearing onsies? She must have a closet full of them in different colors. 

Alexis, Stacia, Morgan, Lindy and Mitch are exhausting and unappreciative.  Lindy maybe could be ok if she didn't spend so much time explaining everything to death. 

I think Lindy kept going to schools so she didn’t have to work.  Now, she works part time.  That’s not enough.  She ants him to take up the slack.  She acts entitled and a bit lazy.  I see him cooking while she drinks wine.  Does she ever cook?  She also should have her own health insurance by now.  That comes first besides car insurance.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I'm not sure I think Mitch is a nice guy. He got a lot of credit for handling Krysten's telling about her cheating ex very well but I thought he just demonstrated a very basic, kind response. Sure, he could have responded in much worse ways but the fact that he was basically nice should be an expectation, not extra credit for Mitch. I thought he handled the situation with the shirt and the discussion about house flipping absolutely horribly - like a spoiled toddler. He looks down his nose at everyone else and then chalks it up to his being "an environmentalist" or "political." Politically minded environmental activists manage to live their lives without implying that people who make a living in real estate are immoral or somehow snatching all the affordable housing away from lower income families. I think he is judgey and really doesn't care how he makes people feel - even people like Krysten who go out of their way to try to understand his perspective. 

Mostly I think he is a pissy little killjoy who thinks he is better than everyone else. 

Yeah, differing opinions, for sure.  I wouldn't want him for a husband, but I think he'd be a pretty cool friend. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

"her wanting me to wear the shirt triggered me....it felt like she wanted to control me"

Krysten should save that little gem and turn it around on him next time she wants to buy something and he tells her no - "Mitch telling me not to buy plastic shot glasses triggered me - it felt like he wanted to control me".......

I understand bristling about wearing matching shirts with a bunch of other guys you barely know is juvenile and he is a 41 yo man, but does he know what show he went on? How is it any more wasteful than the costumes and wigs from last week's party? I'm pretty sure those cheap wigs are plastic, right? He seems to pick and choose when to take a stand.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I might recall this incorrectly but didn’t Mitch buy Krysten an engagement ring for a wedding gift before the ceremony?

1 hour ago, TeapotWakeen said:

The matching shirt prank was a viral video awhile ago, I hope this link will work:

Well, shoot.  I thought it was clever, but resist virality.  I thought it was really funny how Miguel didn't even notice, and Lindy noticed that he didn't notice.  Which made me wonder about this prank in reverse--would women react the same way if they were the ones tricked into wearing the same outfit as every other woman there?  I fear that Mitch's hissy fit would pale in comparison.

2 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

Still FF Bihn and Morgan, and the previews for next week make me think this was the right choice.

Not me.  Shit like this and contention about money are why I watch.  Well, and this season, Alexis's outfits, each one worse than the one before.

3 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I thought Krysten said she wanted to get her license but I was flipping to Serena making history again so I might have misheard.

I heard her say she already had it, too.

1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

I think Lindy kept going to schools so she didn’t have to work.  

It's not like she has a bachelor's degree in anthropology and went back to school to get another bachelor's, this time in art history.  She did the equivalent of trade school, actually--getting the education required to get licensed as a physical therapist, in the amount of time it normally takes.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, endure said:

I might recall this incorrectly but didn’t Mitch buy Krysten an engagement ring for a wedding gift before the ceremony?

Yes, that’s when we learned that Krysten had bought her own ring in her previous engagement. I’d bet the show provides the rings though.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

would women react the same way if they were the ones tricked into wearing the same outfit as every other woman there? 

This is why I am not mad at Mitch resisting putting on the shirt - if my husband randomly came home with a shirt he said he bought for me without my say so and told me to specifically wear it, I would most definitely balk, especially if I deemed it "not my style".

• Applause 1
  • Love 4

I noticed when Nate and Stacia were talking in the kitchen, she was rinsing a small pot and kept on running the water over it, even though it looked like it had been rinsed enough.  Nate looked like he thought she was wasting water.  I did, too.

It just occurred to me that I sound like a combination of Binh and Mitch.

I am not ashamed. 😁 

Edited by Crashcourse
  • LOL 7

I think the show bought all the brides engagement rings through a product placement deal with the jeweler. I'm certain Mitch has an opinion on rings in general and diamonds specifically.

This is why I am not mad at Mitch resisting putting on the shirt - if my husband randomly came home with a shirt he said he bought for me without my say so and told me to specifically wear it, I would most definitely balk, especially if I deemed it "not my style".

If my husband bought me a piece of clothing as a gift and asked me to wear it for a special occasion, I would. He would never tell me what to wear. We didn't see how Krysten asked Mitch to wear the shirt to that specific outing but I have trouble believing that she demanded that he do it. I thought it was kind of her to let him in on the joke so that he could choose whether or not to participate. I would have gone with the law of natural consequences and just let Mitch look like the pissy priss that he is when he was the only husband there without the shirt. But that opinion might be informed by my belief that Krysten is a nice person and Mitch is a dick.

This is why I am not mad at Mitch resisting putting on the shirt

Again, colored by my strong belief in Mitch's overall dickishness... I think he could have declined to wear the shirt, or at least "resisted" more politely and maturely. He really did sound to me like a toddler bitching about the shirt and how it wasn't "Mitch." I don't think he even tried to make it about his environmental consciousness - hell, Krysten probably had all the wives buy shirts that were sustainable cotton or something - but it was about feeling "controlled" by being given "a material item" he didn't ask for that then put "expectations" on him. I think he could politely have said that it wasn't his style, or he didn't feel comfortable wearing it or whatever. I think he started his pouting with a statement like "I appreciate the thought" but then everything he said and did made it quite clear that he didn't appreciate it at all.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Well, shoot.  I thought it was clever, but resist virality.  I thought it was really funny how Miguel didn't even notice, and Lindy noticed that he didn't notice.

I didn't rewatch the video, but I recognized the prank right away. The thing I remember about the video was how good-natured and fun the guys took it. They fell over laughing!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I haven’t seen anyone else mention this, but I thought Mitch’s mantrum about the shirt was a huge red flag.   Krysten went to the bedroom and shut the door to tell him the shirt was part of a joke.  But you could tell that Mitch thought the conversation was private.   The way he yelled….over a shirt….while Krysten was extremely calm (maybe not the first mantrum she’s witnessed) makes me think he may have some anger issues.    

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6

Alexis has a very annoying habit in group settings of smugly commenting on what others say in a very low tone only Justin can hear.  During the honeymoon she did it with him so they could both feel superior to all the other couples since they were so HAPPY and the others didn't know marriage the way they did--LOL.  Now that they're having troubles, she does it to show him she knows better than the therapist and to undermine him while he speaks.  I hate it and I think the editors give us subtitles when she does it so we can see how smug and superior and "insightful" she is.

• Like 2
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

Ok, don't hate me, but I kind of agree with Mitch that the shirt thing was stupid (ducks head). Why the hell were all of the guys wearing matching shirts????

They were ugly shirts. It was a joke. All the wives bought the same silly shirt. There was nothing to be mad about. No one was telling him to wear it past that day. They could of even donated it. So no, I was not with him.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Nate & Stacia are prime examples of the harm not saying enough or asking DIRECT questions does. They fill in the blanks with whatever they think & it's never good. How many times did Stacia ask him about being in love with her?!?!! TOO MANY!!! And then his effort not being what she considered actions that show he's committed. She wasn't encouraging AT ALL & didn't tell him what he could do to show her he wants to progress, nor did he ask. They were both annoying. Then she threw him under the bus in front of everyone & didn't explain WHY. TERRIBLE! How did she think he'd react to all her negativity?!! COME ON!!! SO STUPID!!! He got so negative & defensive. Awful to watch!

• Love 2

What the BS nonsense was Mitch speaking about the shirt?!!! Did his Mom make him wear an ugly shirt or something? COME ON!!! Wear it, be a part of the joke, & MOVE ON!!! What a bitchy little bitch! Out of all the BS he's pulled til now, I hate him the most for this tantrum. How is he compromising?!! Krysten is so nice & accommodating, so much so that she may be changing herself for him to like her which is unfortunate. She should be herself & if he doesn't like it, leave him! He ain't doing the same! She's gunna resent him for all the changing she CHOSE to do.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 8/31/2022 at 11:18 PM, Adeejay said:

I think three weeks is way too soon to be talking about “love”; they hardly know each other.

Mitch is such a douche, only he would call a co-worker who is taking over for him while he is out, “an heir.” So, I guess his wife is supposed to take a vow of poverty, because he feels empathy for those who have less than them.  Good luck with that.  Don’t know who I despise more, Morgan or Mitch.

I don’t know what Mitch does, except I saw him picking up garbage on the beach and putting it in a bag.  Do you go to college for that?  Beach waste picker upper.  He’s only getting married to have someone make him a decent meal for a change.  Like Krysten did.  Some sex too, after a good meal.

• Love 3