Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: No Kiss Friends

• Start Topic

The Merrifields have a problem when Roberta learns the truth about Garrick and Lea; the Epps talk pros and cons of Bina and Janae; the Foleys discuss asking April to move in; the Jones kids meet Arielle; Danielle defends her devotion to the Davises.

Original air date 2022.08.29

ETA:  Next week is the season finale

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Watched early today on Discovery+, but don't worry, this is not a spoiler:

Garrick, close your mouth!  He always has his mouth hanging open, giving him a really dopey look. 

Definitely not a spoiler.  His stupid mouth hanging open will always be expected.  Strangely, we still comment!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Trying to stay awake a little longer for this mess. I’m battling COVID and I a,

m just plain exhausted 

I hope you get over this soon and back to normal.  My daughter had it last week but is much better (and neg) now

• Hugs 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Trying to stay awake a little longer for this mess. I’m battling COVID and I a,

m just plain exhausted 

Oy! What a blow you’ve been dealt. I think this might be the finale, but your health comes first. Maybe watching Garrick cry will perk you up.🤷‍♀️

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m seeking a sister wife who will come in and clean my house on a weekly basis. 

Me too! I might even share the hubby lol

Oh who am I kidding,  I'm not cut out for this 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3

No, Dannnielllle, it was GARRICK who was comfortable about dating. Because he was horny for some new vage.

I wonder how much Marcus contributes financially to this set up. He probably doesn’t make much money as a state representative (one step above dog catcher). So, for him, what does he have to lose? The more, the merrier.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, candall said:

Me, too.  I need to free up some time for serious thinking.

This reminds me of an old boss I had who….I shit you not…scheduled thinking time in his calendar. I’d walk by his office and he would just be staring at the wall…telling me to come back later.

spoilers, he got fired.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I was just going to say that Marcus will be a horn dog forever and fancies himself to be a real stud/pimp.

I was thinking about the various reasons the men cite as motivating factors for wanting the plural relationships.  I think Purple Pimpin' Nick is the only one who says his sex drive is so intense, it can't be directed at one single recipient.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Dani is not thrilled. She knows there will never be another person and Garrick will always side with her. Don’t overplay your hand yet Bert.

I think that there was a millisecond of a smile - Duper's Delight.  Then, she immediately changed to her sad, hound dog face.  I am surprised that she didn't cry.  I'm surprised that the translator didn't cry, asking herself why she is there.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

I think that there was a millisecond of a smile - Duper's Delight.  Then, she immediately changed to her sad, hound dog face.  I am surprised that she didn't cry.  I'm surprised that the translator didn't cry, asking herself why she is there.

Ohh I saw Bert smirk a few times. She knows what she says doing.

• Applause 2
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m seeking a sister wife who will come in and clean my house on a weekly basis. 

Me too!!  And I don't even HAVE a husband!!  I USED to but he passed away in 2007.  Does that still count??  

I wonder if old Bert is going to let hangdawg Ick even hold hands or kiss Dannnnnielle anymore??  Does he ever do that anyway?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Neither do I. There are no prerequisites.

Yes I always thought it was a religious thing but all these folks are just weirdos 

Edited by Maybeitsme
Spelling matters
  • Love 2

Okay, good.  I can handle one more week, but then they need to wrap this up.  I'm only paying attention to the stories with a "Danielle" character.

In non-Danielle segments, they only have Boat Guy and Lil' Marcus, right?

• Fire 1
  • Love 4

Old Ick & Bertie bae are completely perfect for each other!!  They both CRY at the drop of a hat!!  Just look at Dannnnnnielle's face!!  She KNOWS this isn't going to end well.  Finally catching a clue.... DUH!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So remember how hard Ick came down on Dani for her jealousy? I don’t see that happening here. Bert will run this household.

Yes ma'am,  she already does 

If Bert joins this family she will be THE wife with no new potential wives and I'm sure Garrick will go along. It won't be long before she finds a way to marginalized Danielle or get rid of her altogether 

Edited by Maybeitsme
  • Fire 1
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

"It's like Christmas, every time we open a box."  Didn't they label them (e.g., "Shot Glasses")?

I was laughing as Brenda lined up all of the shot glasses.  I hope they are all hers and that she has a few good bottles of tequila in the pantry.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2