Type keyword(s) to search

All The Spoilers In The Building Thread

• Start Topic

"you have everything you need by Episode 7"

This can be interpreted in two different ways

(1) In episodes 1-7 (and season 1), you have enough clues to determine the final solution as more likely than any other competing theory (GREAT!)

(2) The final solution comes out of the blue, but they sell a couple of things that happened in those chapters as "clues", even in it was impossible to know what they meant before knowing the "solution", and therefore the crime was UNSOLVABLE.

Number (2) is what happened in season 1, and that is what I expect to happen in season 2 also.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Tweets from a reviewer who has seen the final 2 episodes of S2.

"This show manages multiple twists and some HUGE surprises, with essential callbacks to Season 1 that’ll make you scream."

The case discussed in this scene, is it among the callbacks to S1?

• LOL 1

I'd like to think the show is playing with us, and Paul Rudd is NOT going to show up and be the glitter guy or murderer at the last moment. That would not be a call back to season 1 in any way. 

ETA: I re-watched episode 1, season 1 this morning, and Arvin stood out to me, asking about Lucy. Lucy said that she and Arvin's daughter used to use the secret passageways all the time when she lived in the Arconia. If she saw something she wasn't supposed to, but suddenly moved away, maybe Arnav was seeing if Charles knew anything by being in touch with Lucy. He seemed so eager to find out if Charles still had a connection. 

I had suspicions about him in Season 1, but he's not been shown at all in Season 2, so I could be chasing a wild hare, but he does have a connection with Lucy, or at least his daughter does. 

So if the poster above says the finale calls all the way back to episode 1, season 1, my guess is that Arnav is somehow involved. 

Edited by cardigirl
  • Useful 1
22 hours ago, WearyTraveler said:

Is this show extremely good at keeping things under wraps that there are practically no spoilers at all?

I like spoilers!!! 😂

I didn't know there was a spoiler thread. I think there are so many directions and clues that they could tell someone the outcome, straight out, and you would think they were messing with you. It is the brand.

• Like 1