Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E93: Afterparty: Hard-Knock Honeymoon

• Start Topic

Host Keshia Knight Pulliam sits down with Justin, Binh, and Mitch to get the dirt on Binh's "PG-13" wedding night, discuss Mitch's selfishness within his marriage, and watch some never before seen footage from Alexis and Justin's honeymoon.

Airs Wednesday, August 3, at 11:03PM EDT.

Justin spends way too much time discussing certain  parts of his anatomy for someone who doesn’t want  to be thought of as a piece of meat.
I really didn’t need to know about the horse ride in that way   

• Like 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Rebky said:

Is Mitch such a supreme narcissist that he doesn't even care that he has on women's sandals????

THANK YOU!!!! I was so distracted by them and thought they were actually cute - for a WOMAN. That was bizarre. I am not liking these guys very much. At all.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I was initially surprised to see Mitch in those sandals, but then I thought they were pretty cool.  I don't think many guys could pull that off, but given his lanky, hippy build, I thought he did.  

I also thought it was funny when he blurted out that Jessica Biel was his physical type.

All I could say about Justin in that horrible pick jacket was, "bless his heart."  I think that's what Alexis would say, too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ugh. Why didn't she ask why Justin cried in the clip? She asked why he was emotional. Was it clear if she was asking about in the clip or in person? His "answer" didn't answer the question. 😒

I cringed at Mitch's sandals.  I've honestly never seen a man wearing sandals even close to that effeminate, and I am not a fan.  I suppose they're better than the abominations the hippy dippy trippy environmentalists used to wear in the '70s.  Socks with sandals.  Or Birkenstocks.  Or throwback 1970s Earth Shoes.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Lindz said:

If you're not eating in your sleep, you're not eating in your sleep. Say it better. 😒😒

For him to be so rigid about his diet, that basically the only time he eats 'junk' is in his subconscious is very disturbing.  It would be one thing if he had just over time lost the desire for that stuff.  But clearly he does still desire it and to deny himself so strenuously, seems concerning.

• Love 1

ASK THE DIRECT QUESTION: WHY AREN'T YOU ATTRACTED TO KRYSTEN? Geez! So annoying she doesn't ask the direct questions. At least give them the opportunity to explain themselves or, as is usually the case, dodge the question. 😒😒

4 hours ago, Lindz said:

ASK THE DIRECT QUESTION: WHY AREN'T YOU ATTRACTED TO KRYSTEN? Geez! So annoying she doesn't ask the direct questions. At least give them the opportunity to explain themselves or, as is usually the case, dodge the question. 😒😒

That's a question that doesn't have an answer so good on her for not asking it. We all find different people attractive for inscrutable reasons.

• Love 3

Mitch annoyed me less on this than the show. I don’t think he is a bad person, I just think he is too messed up to be cast/matched. It wasn’t fair to do that to whomever he ended up with. And Krysten  is  great and incredibly adult about all this. Far more than most women would be. (At least than I would!). 

I wonder what would have happened if they fixed Krysten up with Chris from last season? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I actually had those same sandals Mitch was wearing - in the early 70s, when I was about 5.  My mom forced me to wear them, and I hated them and thought they were so ugly and longed for something pretty in white patent leather 😄. They were way too masculine for my tastes, but they looked like lady sandals to me once I saw them on a guy 😂

• LOL 3