Type keyword(s) to search

Would You Rather?

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

Defend Sonny. It'd be fun to practice law in Port Chuckles.

Would you rather strap Lucy's arms to her sides so she can't waive them around, or lock Nathan's head in place so he cant look to the side?

Lock Nathan's head in place. Watching him stammer to come up with his lines might inadvertently result in him seeming like he has a personality.

Would you rather be bailed out of jail by, and thus grateful to, Lucy or have Scott Baldwin as your dad?

Work-out with Milo. I'm all for tanning, but Sonny looks like he buys orange paint at Home Depot and uses a roller to brush it on.

Would you rather go shopping for pantsuits and jewelry with Helena or Magda?

Would you rather occupy Sonny's green office in the Metro Court or his old office with the stuffed badger in the restaurant?

Which one has been the site of fewer murders?

Would you rather go shopping for pantsuits and jewelry with Helena or Magda?

Helena. At least she belongs on GH.

Would you rather have to display the badger from Sonny's office in your bedroom for a year or have to let Tracy Quartermaine dress you for a month?

Would you rather have to display the badger from Sonny's office in your bedroom for a year or have to let Tracy Quartermaine dress you for a month?

Tracy can dress me. Just as long as she doesn't try to cut my hair like hers, we're cool.

Would you rather.....

Be raised by Carly and Sonny

Or

The Nina?

Definitely Sonny & Carly. Sure I may try to smother my bio dsddy with a pillow, order hits on people, get shot in the head, get raped in prison, never have friends and not go to college . . . But it'd all be worth it just to not be raised by that screaming, repeating she-hulk.

Would you invite an amnesiac with a new face to live with you, or walk in on your SO in bed with your rival?

CEO of ELQ. Doesn't require much work. One can run about town and tell everyone off or jet about and marry mobsters if you choose. The COS is always at work and works with Felix and Sabrina. Micheal works alone or with Ned.

Would you rather. ....

Have Roger Howarth talk you down in the gentle hoodie.....

Or yell angerly while drenched in rain, with The Beard?

He can be Todd or Franco or Roger.

Listen to Sonny. I'd rather take the chance of being shot just for being around Sonny, because if I had to be around Nina I'd shoot myself.

Would you rather spend thanksgiving at the Q's or Liz's?

Be vengeful and hate everyone and everything.  Doesn't that just mean I'd be a typical former TWOP poster? :P

Would you rather spend a year in Faison's catacombs hole under the Wyndemere stables

or

Trapped on an island with Stavros for a year?

Would you rather live with Spencer and Nik at Wyndemere or at the brownstone with Morgan and Kiki?

Wyndemere, there's a candy room!!!

Would you rather:

Have everyone Sonny has ever wronged throw barware at him for a week.

or

Have Nina spontaniously combust.

I'll take prison please, b/c the answer is never Kiki unless the question is death.

OOPs I'll take SK b/c I'd love to see AJ.

Would you rather

Have Thanksgiving with Nik et al at Wyndemere or creepy Liz and Jakeson et al?

Edited by Cattitude

As "the forgotten child" of my family (my sibs are a golden child and an screw-up), I gotta go with Joss.

If you were a mobster going to prison, would you rather leave your organization to Duke or Emma?

• Love 1

Nina, Franco and Kiki, we can lock Kiki in a closet can't we. One Fluke is a Fluke to far.

Would you rather be Dante trying to figure out which Luke is Luke or Nathan trying to deal with Dr. O and Faison?

Carly. Not even a contest.

Would you rather...

Be Michael and have Carly up in your grill

Or

Be Joss and the forgotten child?

I dare you to watch today's episode Colbalt and say "not even a contest" again. Come on, it's a LITTLE bit of a contest! :p

(edited)

For the love of mercy put an end to the never ending Flukes!

Would you rather have the giant doors of Wyndemere closed on you leaving you out in the cold or be welcome to stay but have to live with Spencer?

Edited by Cattitude

[OT]Every time I see 'Fluke', I think of The Flukeman from The X Files. Which is scarily fitting.[/OT]

I would rather be Faison Fluke, with his crazy-ass hair.

Would you rather...

Have Faison's hairstyle or Luke's?

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer