Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E04: Sand, Sun, and Spouses

• Start Topic

I'm just getting caught up on the first few episodes, but I've gotta say... I'm not foreseeing good matches in any of these couples. And with the possible exception of Miguel, this seems like an especially heinous selection of men. Granted, the women are not much better. The best outcome I'm hoping for at this point is one entertaining trainwreck after another. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
On 7/28/2022 at 12:02 PM, Ilovepie said:
On 7/28/2022 at 10:46 AM, seacliffsal said:

How many times is Mitch going to tell the story that he thought Krysten's mom was his bride. 

About as many times as Alexis saying she has been proposed to three times, and Justin saying women want to see what he's packin.......

I just do not find Justin attractive at all. When, he took his shirt off, he looked 12...know what I'm sayin'?

• Like 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, gwen747 said:

I just do not find Justin attractive at all. When, he took his shirt off, he looked 12...know what I'm sayin'?

Oh, yes, I agree.  I don't think ANY of the men are the least bit attractive this year. 

Please pardon my superficial reaction to their faces and/or body types that, when combined with their personalities, produce an instant "pass" for me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, pdlinda said:

I'm also noticing that these boards seem nowhere near as active as I recall them being in past seasons.

Am I missing something?

People have been drifting away as the couples have become just more of the same made up drama & the original concept has been left behind with no real attempt to actually match people.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
47 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

There may be more activity once the real drama starts. Lifetime is using so much filler and annoying activities, that many of us don't bother to watch until at least the honeymoon starts. 

I didn't watch last season at all, but I seem to recall the season with Gil and Myrla,Johnny and Bao, and Jose/Racel (I even remember the names) seemed to capture the attention of a wide audience. 

This season seems like a bunch of mismatches (like the Gil/Myrla season) but little "sizzle" or drama.  Maybe, as you say, the conflicts will arise and cause a bit more interest.  

I also think that the participants are now "older" than was the case in the past, so maybe that has something to do with lack of viewer interest.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, pdlinda said:

I'm also noticing that these boards seem nowhere near as active as I recall them being in past seasons.

Am I missing something?

There’s not really much to discuss until the marriage actually begins. The interaction between the couple is what people watch this ‘process’ for.   

Some seasons, I don’t watch until the honeymoons start.  I didn’t watch Houston until the actual wedding day episodes. I don’t really care about seeing the matching, bridal clothing or  batchelor party episodes. I did start earlier this season for some unknown reason. 

I actually do like the concept of older couples.  I really don’t think that people need the help of a process like this if they are younger than 30.  Maybe that’s because I didn’t get married until I was 31. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 3

Miguel will eventually likely flip out. I think they're sort of cute now but he won't last very long on his fuse.  Mitch is a weirdo. Sorry but he is. Did anyone cover why in the heck he was sporting a band-aid on his head during his wedding?!? I thought maybe he should have gotten an elegant hat or something with his tux if it was a medical emergency.  If it wasn't a medical emergency, he could've used nu-skin or some makeup or a type of medicated powder on it. The way he showed up told me 1) he's not firing on all cylinders and 2) he doesn't have any respect for how his soon-to-be spouse will perceive him. I don't think Krysten is superficial 100%. I just think she's average-superficial if that makes sense. I agree we need to respect our environment.  That's a no brainer. But if you live in a constant state of eying up microplastics that are surrounding you, you'll be triggered 24/7, living in depression.  It is also up to the companies producing & packaging product to make a change. Mitch also looks physically unwell. Justin is very much built like a 12 year old boy so YES to whoever said that!! Next to him, Alexis looked like she had 2x the size head & all parts.  If not his extreme height & caring personality, it would be non-starter. Nate is SO IMMATURE. The most mature thing he did was agree to post-nup with grace & understanding. Also he seems the guy that's over the woman once they've consumated.