Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: Little Do They Know

• Start Topic

ok so at least I learned I am not the only one who missed it but caught it after the fact. It does continue to be the trainwreck that makes me rubberneck and continue to do so, long after I see there is nothing to see.

You are all my king and queen.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, South said:

For the first time ever, I tried to “live type” last night, (I was watching Mondays episode).  I learned something about myself.  Apparently I can’t type while my mouth is hanging open.  Who knew?

It doesn't matter if you get behind.  The other people know when you're talking about something from five minutes back.  Live Chat is the only time you're grateful for commercial breaks.  : )

I have more out loud belly laughs reading the posts during Love After Lockup on Friday nights than the rest of the week put together.  And my life is not all that grim--the LAL snark is on high-beam.

So, Monday night, right here?  Will anyone object if we eat up a few pages on the regular thread with live chat?  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, candall said:

So, Monday night, right here?  Will anyone object if we eat up a few pages on the regular thread with live chat? 

I’ve always figured that unless a thread is locked until after an episode airs, live chatting is fair game! 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, candall said:

Ok, I'm weird. I save Seeking Sister Wife for weekend, my reward for getting through the work week. But...  I read live chat before I watch so I know what to look for. This season, especially with Dddaannnnielle, I might not have picked up on her sticking it to Ick and Bert if I hadn't read before watching. Guilty pleasures are the best and the snark is off the charts.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 6/14/2022 at 7:57 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Danielle loves torturing Roberta.  The look on her face.  She sure is looking for a partner for herself to feel her pain and make Roberta miserable with her new sister wife!

ITA.  I think she's pushing it with the new one just to STICK IT to Roberta!  And I don't blame her one bit!!  That crying jag was a little over the top because until then; she seemed positively GIDDY at the thought that "Bert" was jelly, "Bert" wanted a baby right away, and this new one was gonna throw a total wrench into "Bert's" plans.

I'll keep watching just to see her stick a fork in "Bert" and the moron she divorced.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 6/16/2022 at 1:42 AM, candall said:

I'm just now watching it, too.

I had completely forgotten that Roberta and Danielle and Horseface don't have a common language and they're using that little Sharper Image gizmo to conduct their romance.  LOLOLOL  I guess they wouldn't find the phrases they need in Berlitz For Beginners.

We seriously need to meet and live chat this thing--it is rich with fuckery.

More later.

You would think, after two years, SOMEone, ANYone, in that relationship would have gone to the local community college to learn the opposing language.  This didn’t just happen with Bert.  Someone has had time to learn a language.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
On 6/18/2022 at 7:34 PM, b2H said:

You would think, after two years, SOMEone, ANYone, in that relationship would have gone to the local community college to learn the opposing language.  This didn’t just happen with Bert.  Someone has had time to learn a language.

Gareth is the logical candidate to bone up, as it were, on Portuguese, but obviously that waste of flesh can't be bothered.  And Danielle would probably rather spit in Bert's eye than facilitate her romance with Gareth.

Hey, Lea!  Here's your chance to make yourself indispensable to your new family.

• LOL 5
On 6/13/2022 at 10:34 PM, South said:

Also, if I referred to Partner South as “my king”, he would pack up and move out.

My husband would change his name and flee to the mountains of the Himalayas if I ever referred to him as such.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • LOL 1