Type keyword(s) to search

Claim to Fame in the Media

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, kassa said:

So...  is Brittany the volleyball player her father was honoring with the money he stole, or was that a sister?

Brett's daughter Breleigh was the volleyball player.

The woman on the left in the orange bikini top looks like Nicole Scherinzger’s sister, and she does have one, but Nicole was adopted and they don’t look anything alike. Oh well, I’m sure they’ll be a lot more bad guesses during this season! Lol.

13 minutes ago, HerkyJerky said:

The woman on the left in the orange bikini top looks like Nicole Scherinzger’s sister, and she does have one, but Nicole was adopted and they don’t look anything alike. Oh well, I’m sure they’ll be a lot more bad guesses during this season! Lol.

I think the guy they were joking looked like Colin Jost looks like an Osmond.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 5/15/2023 at 5:38 PM, DEL901 said:

I think the guy they were joking looked like Colin Jost looks like an Osmond.  

Yes!  Every time I see that commercial, I think "that's an Osmond."  I know nothing else about this show.

11 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Can't say I saw that coming lol.

Thinking way too far ahead, I know, but...if it lasts and they have children, imagine being able to say you are a close blood relative of both Jenny McCarthy and Jimmy Carter 😆

Producer manipulation!  I'm thinking the producers told Monay and Gabriel who Chris is.  Look at this clip from the finale:

https://www.facebook.com/ClaimToFameABC/videos/801277584974218

They make a big production of visualizing themselves being in the '70s, and Monay asks Gabe to name a white teen idol.  Out of the blue, he says, "The Osmonds.  Donny Osmond."  No way they came up with that themselves after missing all the clues.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 8/26/2023 at 5:02 PM, Gemma Violet said:

Producer manipulation!  I'm thinking the producers told Monay and Gabriel who Chris is.  Looks at this clip from the finale:

They make a big production of visualizing themselves being in the '70s, and Monay asks Gabe to name a white teen idol.  Out of the blue, he says, "The Osmonds.  Donny Osmond."  No way they came up with that themselves after missing all the clues.

Dang, I think you're right! How could they be completely clueless (no pun intended) up until this point, and out of the blue pick Donny Osmond. And she obviously knows what Donny looks like, so he may very well be the next one out. :-( I think this is Monay's to win. I tell you, if I was in that house, I STILL wouldn't know who her relative was.

• Like 2
On 8/26/2023 at 2:02 PM, Gemma Violet said:

Producer manipulation!  I'm thinking the producers told Monay and Gabriel who Chris is.  Look at this clip from the finale:

I’m not so sure it’s producer manipulation. There has been audience speculation that Gabe knew or suspected since he made the Joseph reference several episodes ago. Gabe has kept his cards pretty close to his vest. 

Gabe mentioned the Bible story of "the coat of many colors", but I don't remember anyone voicing a connection to the play.  In fact, I thought the reason they all laughed off Gabe's comment was because... how could Chris be related to someone biblical? 

That said, a discussion of 70's teen idols would almost certainly lead to the Jackson Five.  Once you start thinking in that realm - & consider the other clues like Utah and Puppy Love - the Osmonds aren't much of a leap.  There's been a bubblegum machine on the clue wall which I figured referenced Donny (along with Angel Moroni, but I doubt many recognized that, although it was one of Donny's clues on Masked Singer).  

I guess Chris is done for.  Boo.  

Edited to add:  I didn't watch the clip (I'm at work) so I'm not responding to that specifically! Just to a "70's teen idol" conversation in general.

Edited by GeorgiaRai

Thought this was cute. 12-year-old Karsyn interviewing NASCAR drivers. She obviously looks and sounds younger, but the Karsyn personality and mannerisms are in full gear.

Edited by tracyscott76