Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: The Unknown

• Start Topic

As the Tillersons close in on the Abbott’s secrets, Royal must salvage what is left of his family and livelihood. Autumn orchestrates the unthinkable.

Original airdate 5/6/2022

Does that mean that the hole wasn't there all the time, explaining why the Abbott kids never found it.  Also why they aren't missing cows that are out on their "west pasture."  For a show about ranchers, it's very cow free.  Maybe they're ranching goats?  Or they just like riding around on their horses.

Random thoughts:

What did the bear whisper to Autumn in the previous episode?

How much of those meds does she need to take?

Billy Tillerson is a silly name

So is Royal Abbott

• Love 2
(edited)

Why didn't they just take out a loan for Perry's bail money -- instead of putting up the deed to the farm ?  That was just stupid.

Royal jumped in the hole in 1886 after shooting his pa, came back out of the hole in 1968 and scared the crap out of Wayne Tillerson.  Has he been lying all this time about not remembering anything before the age of 9 ?

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 2
(edited)

Using the ranch as security on the bond was just plain ridiculous.  First, they know what screw ups their sons are.  And, the Tillerson’s might decide to abduct Perry just so they’d lose it. Plus, with people disappearing…….it was a poor idea.  He’d be safer in jail.   They could have used a bondsman too, but that cost money they wouldn’t get back.  Their shock of losing the farm was hysterical.  

Where was Perry’s lawyer?  He’d get a court appointed attorney, if he couldn’t afford one.  

The only thing that really made sense  to me was the Abbott son leaving town and getting the hell away from that place!  Lol

I never understood the time hole and how it fit into their lives. And, the magic rock, dust, mystical animals, etc.   And, I don’t really like the characters, so…….it doesn’t really  matter.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Using the ranch as security on the bond was just plain ridiculous.  First, they know what screw ups their sons are.  And, the Tillerson’s might decide to abduct Perry just so they’d lose it. Plus, with people disappearing…….it was a poor idea.  He’d be safer in jail.   They could have used a bondsman too, but that cost money they wouldn’t get back.  Their shock of losing the farm was hysterical.  

I think it was Cecilia's idea since her name was the only one on the bond and she is probably the sole owner of the ranch.

• Love 3
On 5/7/2022 at 10:02 AM, meep.meep said:

Does that mean that the hole wasn't there all the time, explaining why the Abbott kids never found it.  Also why they aren't missing cows that are out on their "west pasture."  For a show about ranchers, it's very cow free.  Maybe they're ranching goats?  Or they just like riding around on their horses.

Random thoughts:

What did the bear whisper to Autumn in the previous episode?

How much of those meds does she need to take?

Billy Tillerson is a silly name

So is Royal Abbott

All I got was "Tell him."

• Love 2