Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E82: Afterparty: Let Me Love You

• Start Topic

In this emotional season finale, host Keshia Knight Pulliam sits down with Michael, Olajuwan, and Lindsey, as they dig deep into their childhood roots and discuss how their upbringings affect who they are in their marriages today.

Air Date: April 20, 2022 10:03PM EDT

Help me out here…this is Lindsey from tonight’s After Party. She is nearly unrecognizable! Has she had work? What kind- nose? Lips? Cheekbones?.Or is it just hair, lighting, angle?

3F383E94-EAD4-4AAD-9400-48B0871F368E.jpeg

• Useful 1
10 hours ago, Cancun said:

Help me out here…this is Lindsey from tonight’s After Party. She is nearly unrecognizable! Has she had work? What kind- nose? Lips? Cheekbones?.Or is it just hair, lighting, angle?

1. She wasn't wearing those hideous too big and black false eyelashes for a change.
  2. She was wearing something that didn't show off her cleavage in the worst possible way for a change.
  3. She seems to have gotten a better hairstyle, blow dried under instead of crazy angles.

She also seemed to be more subdued than usual, which was also refreshing.

7 hours ago, azprimadonna said:

Botox in the forehead and maybe other facial work--fillers?

Better makeup job, like a professional did it.  I notice that sometimes the women on the Afterparty look professionally made up.  Her eyeshadow and blush are a giveaway.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I would not have recognized Lindsey, either. However, that said, was anything interesting actually said on the show? Lindsey often leaks out info that she probably shouldn't.

Nope. But hey, three cast members! That's what is most important?

I kid. But, it stands to what I have been saying. There isn't that much to dig into past some of the early drama. Guest or not, it's good that it's a wrap for the season on this.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Lindsay got rid of the fake eyelashes.  She looks great!  Younger and fresher.  Whatever fillers she might have had are tastefully done 

I actually wonder if seeing herself on TV with the heinous eyelashes made her decide not to wear them.  "Younger and fresher" is spot on, and I wish many many more women would realize it. 

I also wonder if Keisha regrets standing up for the group hug, because that outfit.  Yikes.

1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

I would not have recognized Lindsey, either. However, that said, was anything interesting actually said on the show? Lindsey often leaks out info that she probably shouldn't.

I don't think she leaked anything, but I did notice that she kept reaching over and putting her hand on Olajuwon's arm when he was crying.  Normally I'd see that as a tender gesture, but now that I see it through Mark's eyes it really bugs me.  And speaking of bugs and eyes, I did notice that at one point Lindsey reacted to something and her eyes got all big like Mark's, and was realizing that when people are together a lot they start unconsciously picking up things from the other person, and I hope this isn't one of them.

• Love 2

I don’t think Lindsay had time to see herself on television before the after party.  I think the after party is filmed prior to the wedding episodes being broadcast or shortly thereafter.  Remember-   Jaime was fired back in November the day before she was flying wherever to film for the show.   I think even the reunion has already been filmed 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 1
On 4/21/2022 at 12:01 AM, Cancun said:

Botox, fillers, lasers, and no eyelashes extensions.  Lots of fillers.  It there are extensions they are moderate.

Edited by Kira53
Clarity
  • Love 2
On 4/23/2022 at 5:21 PM, Kira53 said:

Botox, fillers, lasers, and no eyelashes extensions.  Lots of fillers.  It there are extensions they are moderate.

I don't think she has extensions. Her hair isn't longer and it doesn't look thicker. She definitely changed out the eyelash extensions though, and IMO that's for the better.

Didn't she have freckles? If so, those are covered here.