Type keyword(s) to search

Under The (Franchised) Dome

Revolution of the Lost Dome - Combines Lost, Revolution, and Under the Dome for a confusing, faux-philosophical romp.

A dome descends on Chester's Mill, causing Flight 815 to fall from the sky.  As people react in confusion, contact with the outside world is cut off when electricity fails all over the world.  Only Chester's Mill has electricity.

Fifteen years later, a girl emulating a fairy tale prince challenges Junior Rennie to a dual after he humiliated her friend, Angie.  After winning the duel, the girl becomes "engaged" to The Bride of the Dome, who may hold the key in releasing the dome and restoring power to the world.

(Yeah.  I threw in a little Revolutionary Girl Utena to make things interesting).

Edited by bmoore4026
  • Love 2
Top Chef Under the Dome - The chefs can only use ingredients that are under the dome. Everything is served on plates covered by domes. The judges reminisce about the first time they cooked under a dome.
  • Love 3

Twilight Zone: Episode 4-13 The Dome.

The residents of the dome are going about their usual inane business. They feel the earth shake. Snow begins to fall. They look up and a giant eyeball is staring at them. Camera pulls back. We see a kid peering into a snow globe. Kid laughs manically and starts shaking the hell out of the dome.

End scene. Series Finale. 

• Love 3

*Say Yes! To The Dome--Cities and townships get to have a trial period with the Dome and usually end up keeping it in the end, despite arguments from neighbors who aren't to happy with the color or size of the dome.

*Two And A Half Domes-- Actual Dome and Mini Dome find laughs and touching moments amid raising Disco Egg among all the Chester's Mill population. Miscommunications lead to wacky hi-jinx!

*The Dome: Fool Us (Spoiler: Dome wins.)

*The Republic of Dome

*The Dome Ranger-- Special Ops Dale Barbara is secretly dropped into Chester's Mill on a solo mission to figure out how deep the town government's corruption goes. Hearing whispers of a dangerous real estate mogul and a grasping used car dealer, Barbie (to his friends), finds an ally in the beautiful Julia Shumway, a crusading investigative journalist. Together, they work to free Chester's Mill of the corruption running rampant.

• Love 1

House: Under the Dome. The crisis of the week is an epidemic of Lupus.

Mythbusters: Under the Dome. The claim is that being under the Dome causes your IQ to drop 5 points a week. How to test that? Also, how big an explosion can you make with the contents of a high school science lab.

Big Bang Theory: Under the Dome. In between their attempts to find an explanation for the Dome, the boys feel their faith in humanity fading. Philosophical arguments and fantasies about eugenics ensue.

• Love 2

Six Feet Under the Dome - Each episode begins with an amusing dome-related death.

Breaking Under the Bad Dome - Rebecca the science teacher of course starts her own meth lab and creates her 95% pure brand called Crystal Dome.

The Walking Dome - Rebecca releases a virus that turns people into zombies when they die.  Lots of running and screaming mixed in with scenes of zombies mindlessly walking in place while they keep bumping into the dome.

• Love 2

New ! This Fall--

*How To Get Away With Dome (alien equivalent to Punk'd)

*The Red Dome Society (People with scars from the Blood Rain heal and Learn, including a boy in a coma.)

*Manhattan Dome Story (We see how Manhattanites handle this same situation.)

*NCIS:Dome

*Dome-r (this focuses on how The Dome was apparently stalking Pauline)

*dome-ish

*Madame Dome (all about Julia. Or Max, either is cool to me.)

*Last Dome on Earth ( a slight cheat, as this is midseason)

Breaking Under the Bad Dome - Rebecca the science teacher of course starts her own meth lab and creates her 95% pure brand called Crystal Dome.

Funny you should say that, Dobian. Having read the book, I can tell you that the drug that Big Jim was involved in the production of (back in season 1), in the book version, was just plain simple crystal meth. I seem to recall it being never explicitly named but referred to by some 'blissful' type of name.

• Love 1

Gone with the Dome (Movie) - Frankly, my Dome, I don't give a damn.

The Dome Whisperer (Series) - The dome chose us.

Around the Dome in 80 Days (Movie) - Frozen to the side of an invisible dome, Joe embarks on the ride of his life.

Battledome Galactica - (Series) Following a bovine attack, a rag-tag group of humans search for a place to call dome.

Naked and Afraid : The Dome (Episode) - Can Angie survive 21 day's in Big Jim's shelter?

Dome Trek (Series) - He's dead, Jim!

Hell's Dome (Series) - Gordon Ramsay opens the dome for egg night. One contestant is killed.

Secret Diary of a Dome Girl (Series) - Lay with me Junior.

How I Met Your Dome (Series) - I was just driving along, minding my own business ...

Teenage Mutant Dome Turtles (Movie) - When the dome becomes radioactive.

Edited by Random Noise
  • Love 2

Funny you should say that, Dobian. Having read the book, I can tell you that the drug that Big Jim was involved in the production of (back in season 1), in the book version, was just plain simple crystal meth. I seem to recall it being never explicitly named but referred to by some 'blissful' type of name.

I remember that. I think that Phil was involved in it too iirc.

I remember that. I think that Phil was involved in it too iirc.

Yep. Though Phil was kind of presented as a stereotypical white-trash religious nut whereas he's (obviously) a black guy and never seemed extraordinarily religious in the show. But then most of the Mill were really religiously-inclined in the book version, being as it was a small town (generally written as though it was a 10-15 minute walk from end to end, and with a Christian radio station - WCIK, "Christ Is King" Radio - that covers the entire town from a relatively low-power transmitter iirc) with two distinct churches.

Edited by OmegaX123

Dome of the Dead - The dead of Chester's Mill are reanimated and roam the dome consuming the inhabitants.

These would need to be TWD style, flesh eating Zombies, of course, as brain eating Zombies would quickly starve to death in Chester's Mill.

• Love 3

New! This Fall ('15):

* Best Time Ever with Dome--Neil Patrick Harris makes the Dome exciting with his one man show! [best Time Ever With Neil Patrick Harris]

* Code Dome-- How a small town hospital's emergency room deals with medical crises when there are practically no personnel or medicine or other supplies ( and the electricity is shaky at best.) 

* Dr. Dome-- an Asian physician, surviving so far, tries to find the humor in being one of the few, if not only, Asian families in Chester's Mill and his medical practice. [Dr. Ken]

*Dome-ifer-- The Prince of Hell has grown bored and wants to get away from it all--in Chester's Mills! It wants to hang out with humans and fight crime. Dale Barbara, the Special Forces soldier on business in town has a new best bud in trapping the Bad Guys! [Lucifer]

* Grand-domered-- The Dome finds out that it's offspring has recently had offspring. Hilarity ensues as The Dome tries to keep looking cool while doing grand-domer activities like showing it's offspring's offspring how to blackout, rain "blood" and give a disco light show. [Grandfathered]

* My Crazy Ex-Dome-- How a Dome totally doesn't stalk a former...detainee across the country to Chester's Mills, while hilarity ( and lessons)ensue! [My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend]

* Uncle Dome-- A less-than-responsible Dome is asked by it's sibling to watch over it's offspring for a week. How the wild single life of a dome can change both the offspring and the elder dome is warmly portrayed, as well as hilarious misadventures!  Containing bullies is just the start...; D [uncle Buck]

* Dome: Reborn-- A reboot into a tighter written summer miniseries that we were all hoping for two summers back. [Heroes: Reborn]

• Love 1