Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Diaries Live Chat

• Start Topic

I don’t know how young people date these days , with the internet : Tinder etc it just seems so depressing 

* i met MR DNR in a bar 🤣many moons ago 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wow Nabil is….interesting looking 😬

He needs to see Molly and Cynthia for a bra.

Cortney just said she is looking for a man so that she won't have to work. She already doesn't seem to work. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

“ you will never get me out of this place “  sounds about right

DEAD!!

3 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Is this the same house she was in when she was gonna pack everything up and move to Colombia? That’s the smallest kitchen I’ve ever seen! Doesn’t seem to be the same? 

I was eyeing that kitchen also. It looks like an afterthought. 

However, the loft makes up for it. 

This was fun! See you all next week?

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 2

Who is making the selection at Sharps.  NoNE of us are asking to see Tom and who ever the hell this dwarf is.

None of us want to ever see Jesse again.

I need to speak to the manager about their casting.

Kalani is a bitch. Asuelo is slow but that's on her. She chose him.

She complains about every fucking thing. Put the poor guy out of his misery and divorce him but stop the nagging and making yourself a vcitim.

Notice she was whining to her mother too about how she had no free baby sitters now that her mom moved to California.

I thought it was odd to keep saying 'her mother moved to California' instead of  'my parents moved to California'.  What happened to the dad, did they get divorced?

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Boston said:

Holy Mother of God, Batman.. Mariah has to have THE WORST PLASTIC FACE.  Go for it, Tom.. she's right for YOU.  JC  The duck lips are out of control.  I just happened on this (I was flipping Below Deck and Tucker Carlson - yeah, right?).  But THIS??? TAKES THE CAKE.  YUK

Her face is scary!

Tom is always posing. What a douche. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Kalani is a bitch. Asuelo is slow but that's on her. She chose him.

She complains about every fucking thing. Put the poor guy out of his misery and divorce him but stop the nagging and making yourself a vcitim.

She said she's a stay at home mom. Is Asuelo working or just out playing golf and what ever else all day? Whose teat are they living off of? We know TLC doesn't pay shit but maybe it's enough for groceries and utilities since her mom pays for everything else.  Staying in mama's house until it sells then going to California to live with her again and sponge off her. These two are the worst. 

Ellie is another one. She lied about her whole life. She never gave up the pizza shop and never intended to stay in Colombia for long. It was probably more like a long vacation. She doesn't deserve to be on the show. 

Tom's proposal is turned down. Wow. Total humiliation on TV. Anything for $$$ I guess. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2

I do vaguely remember a while ago ( last year?) someone posted pix of Tom and his new girlfriend and she looked just like a blow up doll. I guess that' was Mariah. Even the name seems too contrived to me.

I love how real it is, all dressed up, sitting on a blanket on the grass, having fancy delicate wine glasses and all. Just like real life.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I do vaguely remember a while ago ( last year?) someone posted pix of Tom and his new girlfriend and she looked just like a blow  blown up doll face. I guess that' was Mariah. Even the name seems too contrived to me.

I love how real it is, all dressed up, sitting on a blanket on the grass, having fancy delicate wine glasses and all. Just like real life.

FIFY

• LOL 1
On 3/21/2022 at 9:25 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

She said no…I love it…. I bet Darcey is cackling on the couch

OOOHHHHHH .... I buzzed through the Tom segment on my dvr.  Do I need to go back to watch so I can witness the humiliation??

• Love 2
On 3/21/2022 at 8:13 PM, Suzywriter said:

Wouldn't you be over it if you had Morticia whining at you for her choices ALL of the time? 

Man she looks like she has hit 350.  All those side views answering the door.

On 3/21/2022 at 8:15 PM, DNR said:

Asuelo looks like a shell of a man in the talking heads 🤣

He has dead eyes.

On 3/21/2022 at 8:19 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Mariah looks like Darcey’s older sister…sorry

She looks like an androgynous mannequin. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 3/21/2022 at 8:47 PM, CSunshine76 said:

Cortney’s “career” is making foot videos for creepy guys? WTF?! 

It beats selling farts in a jar.  No shipping costs.

On 3/21/2022 at 8:49 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Wow Nabil is….interesting looking 😬

He looks at least 60 with the Andy Warhol pinched face.

• Love 1
On 3/21/2022 at 8:54 PM, Suzywriter said:

He needs to see Molly and Cynthia for a bra.

Cortney just said she is looking for a man so that she won't have to work. She already doesn't seem to work. 

Maybe if she got braces and moved to Miami she could get Brittney leftovers.

• LOL 1

Brit is a liar…by controlling does she mean not sleeping with anyone else? Bitch please you ghosted these poor guys for months then flipped the script when all they wanted was some respect and communication. I think Yaza married an American Muslim but his family approved

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2