Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E03: Garlic Breath

druzy
  • Start Topic

After Kloie's dental surgery, Christy drops a bomb on Jade. Briana goes on a family vacation but tensions between her and Javi boil over. Ashley navigates living with her ex after Bar returns from Ohio. Leah gets to know Jaylan.

Airs March 22, 2022

• Useful 2

Brianna:  What a life suck she is. Seriously, it's no wonder the men in her life run.  Don't get me wrong, all three we've seen so far are terrible for different reasons, but she picked 'em.  Javi was controlling and seemed detached. But she simply has no idea how to have an actual relationship with a man so that really doesn't improve the situation any. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She makes her life what it is and then sits around and plays victim. I can't stand her. And she is messy. I will be shocked if she ever pulls off an adult relationship with a true partner. 

Leah: I will apologize if this relationship turns out to be the romance of the ages but right now it just looks completely fake to me. It comes across like those old Hollywood studio pairings that put up and coming hot actors and actresses together just for publicity. At least Jaylan admitted he watched the show and was taking notes on her kids etc. Usually they do a fake 'so you're on tv? never watched it' scene that no one believes. And I guess we're going to have Victoria every week, giggling and spouting innuendoes and adding the middle school bestie dialogue that no one is asking for. Seriously, get Victoria out of here.  Ali is great, as usual.  I guess Addie is no longer filming. Good for her and Jeremy.

Jade:  Aw, Jade. You honestly don't know what you are doing at all, do you sweetie?  I still have a place in my heart for her trying and often failing self, though. My kid had to undergo anesthesia four times in his first four years, including dental surgery at two, and it is terrifying. Jade handled it all wrong but she didn't know how to handle it well.  And of course Christy is disappearing again, no fault of hers, though. Right.

Ashley:  She and Bar are doing it right. I think she is reacting to what most people think -- that you can't live together like that and be separated. But if you keep clear about it and put the kids first it is easy to do. Just keep relationship drama out. Period. I did it for a couple years and we just moved from married to friends and stayed friends long long after to this day. It can be done if you really are friends and make honest good faith agreements about it. Not every relationship can do that though.

• Love 10

Wow...only two other posts on tnis site today? That should tell MTV a lot! 

Some thoughts: 

Leah: She moved to a new house? Seems like a pretty big deal since she had been living in that other place for a number of years. I noticed no Addie also. Instead we get Leah's annoying sister. Ugh. Agree...Leah's new "romance' seems fake.

Jade: Honey...your mother is always going to be a disappointment. She has a drug problem, a gambling problem, a weight problem, a "telling the truth" problem and is more of a "sibling" to you than a mother. Kloie is a sweet and cute kid but there are signs that all the dysfunction within the family and the continued bad choices from her father and his continued drug use are having an effect on her behavior. 

Briana: Well...she as succeeded in getting Kail off the show so I applaud her for that...but her love relationships are terrible. How many men has she cycled through since joining this show?? She picks the worst men...because she makes such bad choices, they are doomed for failure. I will not understand how she got involved with this last guy...it was hard to get past his face tattoos. She seems immature to me and living in a home without a male role model there has probably affected the way she naviagates male/female relationships. She needs to go into therapy.

Ashley: What a mess. Why did they get married??? This guy is a loser...he will never change and just turn himself around and be a constructive member of society. He will continue to make poor decisions and screw up. He seems like a nice guy and you can see he loves his daughter but he just can't move on from the street. The tattoos over the eyebrows are a bit much and very distracting...he will never be employable with that look except maybe as pot walloper in the back of a restaurant.

• Love 7

I also call fakeness on the whole boyfriend thing with Leah. 

I just get a overwhelming vibe of stress from Kloie. She seems like she is a smart little girl and if parents don't think that toddlers understand the chaos of their parents lives. Look at this little girl and see how overwhelmed and emotional this little girl is! 

Briana is just attracted to guys that cause drama to her life. It sucks because she actually doesn't bug me that much as a person I just wish she made smarter life decisions. 

Ashley seems like a smart girl. Run don't walk away from Bar. He needs to get his life together! He still acts like a teenager and he needs to learn how to be an adult. 

I think Kail wants this show to be about "how good of a mom she is" and "how cute her kids are". And show nothing about the drama in her life. I think she likes the money that MTV gives her so she can build her dream home and drive nice cars. Unfortunately being part of this show hasn't taught her no life skills or how to live a normal life and part of me feels bad for her. She came from parents who did not care about her and has learned nothing valuable from them and from an early age received an opportunity for her to not live off the government and provide her kids a decent life from an early age. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Totally agree about the manufactured relationship with Leah. As fine as he is, I'm sure he'll do even bettwr with the ladies after the MTV exposure. 

It must be difficult dealing with dental surgery BUT if Jade had taken her  daughter on regular visits, she wouldn't be as scared to go to the dentist AND they probably would have caught the problem sooner.

• Love 11

Is Kail done for good? 🤞  I watched the show early this morning and just now, after midnight, noticed she wasn't on it. 🤷‍♀️

Poor, poor Kloie.  My heart really goes out to her.  She is expected to handle her 4 year old (or is it 3) emotions like an adult should, while the adults in her life essentially throw temper tantrums All. The. Time.  Only worse, because they often turn violent.  Not only are they not teaching or providing positive examples for her, they have shredded her stability.  That little girl must be always on edge for the shit to hit the fan.  Then Kloie has to apologize to Jade for driving her crazy?  How about Jade apologize to Kloie for wrecking the foundation of Kloie's entire life.  Jade is better than the rest of her family, but she is also volatile and is exposing that poor baby to so much.  Nice jail talk, and weed talk in front of her.  Bravo. 👏 

Edited by eskimo
  • Love 9

Kloie is such a joyful kid and the adults around her are so humorless . They are so annoyed at her very presence. Did anyone believe her mom is going to jail for a roach found in a car three years ago that wasn't hers? Her whole, "we're always here for you" except you know, when Jade needed her she "had the stomach flu". Sure, Jan.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, Soobs said:

Kloie is such a joyful kid and the adults around her are so humorless . They are so annoyed at her very presence. Did anyone believe her mom is going to jail for a roach found in a car three years ago that wasn't hers? Her whole, "we're always here for you" except you know, when Jade needed her she "had the stomach flu". Sure, Jan.

Complete with fake barfing noises when Jade was on the phone with her.  (Gag) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 3/23/2022 at 2:51 PM, ellenr33 said:

I just get a overwhelming vibe of stress from Kloie. She seems like she is a smart little girl and if parents don't think that toddlers understand the chaos of their parents lives. Look at this little girl and see how overwhelmed and emotional this little girl is! 

Of course she has anxiety, she never knows what the next minute is going bring.   So sad to watch all the other family vacations and Kloe stuck with her repulsive grandparents.  Jade gets paid for the show and she couldn’t take her somewhere?  

Jade is a shitty mother.  Period.  She has no redeeming qualities as a mother. Jade is either putting a screen in her face, yelling at her to go in her room or boiling some noodles for her without any nutritional value.   There is no meaningful conversation between them.   

Then she picks her up like a pile garbage and tosses her in the car for her dental appointment.   Khloe didn’t want to go just like the rest of us but she could have transitioned much better.  Play outside and the ease into the car   

And your shitty boyfriend with have the same shitty personality, same laziness, same neglect to his daughter as he had when he left   

I absolutely despise her and I hope someone steps in on behalf of Kloe.  

• Love 8
19 hours ago, edie3 said:

I saw somewhere online (so it has to be true) that Jade's boyfriend is out of rehab, doing good. So now she wants another baby with him. 

I never hope someone has fertility issues but please don't let these two idiots have another kid together! 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, edie3 said:

I saw somewhere online (so it has to be true) that Jade's boyfriend is out of rehab, doing good. So now she wants another baby with him. 

The only good news about the possibility is that their little girl would have someone to share in her misery.  

Jade probably has social media telling her she’s a “great mom” when she is actually couldn’t be shittier if she tried. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Bluesky said:
On 3/27/2022 at 10:27 PM, edie3 said:

The only good news about the possibility is that their little girl would have someone to share in her misery.  

Khloie would likely be the one raising the new kid. So really just one more thing to add to the list of things to go over with her future therapist.

• Love 2
On 3/25/2022 at 10:32 PM, Bluesky said:

Of course she has anxiety, she never knows what the next minute is going bring.   So sad to watch all the other family vacations and Kloe stuck with her repulsive grandparents.  Jade gets paid for the show and she couldn’t take her somewhere?  

Jade is a shitty mother.  Period.  She has no redeeming qualities as a mother. Jade is either putting a screen in her face, yelling at her to go in her room or boiling some noodles for her without any nutritional value.   There is no meaningful conversation between them.   

Then she picks her up like a pile garbage and tosses her in the car for her dental appointment.   Khloe didn’t want to go just like the rest of us but she could have transitioned much better.  Play outside and the ease into the car   

And your shitty boyfriend with have the same shitty personality, same laziness, same neglect to his daughter as he had when he left   

I absolutely despise her and I hope someone steps in on behalf of Kloe.  

Not that I think Jade is mother of any year, but I think for what she's been dealt, she isn't that bad. Look at her horrible mom for starters. That woman is such trash and Jade, like Kloie, had no chance from the beginning. Then you mix in her dad or step-dad (not sure which he is), and it gets even worse. Then you add Sean in (which granted, she chose him as a partner but still,) and she really is raising this little girl all on her own. I don't blame Jade for giving her an ipad. When you're a single mom or honestly any mom, you need time to get things done. And we don't really know what she eats on a daily basis but i'm sure nothing out of the usual toddler foods : pasta, grilled cheese, pizza, etc. That's what kids will eat. Again, I don't think Jade's winning any parenting awards but I don't think she's doing a terrible job for what her surroundings are. At least she works. Sean can't even make it home in time to sit on the couch so she can get to work on time.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

Not that I think Jade is mother of any year, but I think for what she's been dealt, she isn't that bad. Look at her horrible mom for starters. That woman is such trash and Jade, like Kloie, had no chance from the beginning. Then you mix in her dad or step-dad (not sure which he is), and it gets even worse. Then you add Sean in (which granted, she chose him as a partner but still,) and she really is raising this little girl all on her own. I don't blame Jade for giving her an ipad. When you're a single mom or honestly any mom, you need time to get things done. And we don't really know what she eats on a daily basis but i'm sure nothing out of the usual toddler foods : pasta, grilled cheese, pizza, etc. That's what kids will eat. Again, I don't think Jade's winning any parenting awards but I don't think she's doing a terrible job for what her surroundings are. At least she works. Sean can't even make it home in time to sit on the couch so she can get to work on time.

She has a good work ethic that she didn’t get from her mother that’s for sure.  With regard to the iPad, she always has a screen in her face.  She’s never set up with coloring books or Lego’s or books.  She appears delayed.  
With the internet it’s hard to claim ignorance on raising a child.  Sadly Jade doesn’t have a mother to get advice from.  But join a mother’s group, sign up for kid activities to meet other mothers.  Hopefully they won’t be screaming in unison at the child when Sean gets home.  

• Love 3