Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Thread

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, GaT said:

Thanks for letting me know, but since I haven't watched any of it this season, there doesn't seem to be any point to watching now. Maybe I'll be back next season. Maybe. 

This is exactly how I feel. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, P2C2E said:

This is exactly how I feel. 

This season is well worth skipping. If they have the same format next season, I'm out. How can I pick a winner on 3 performances total in over 14 episodes?

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, NeenerNeener said:

I've seen all those outfits before and the outfits in the clip from last week too.  They must have filmed more than one episode at a time for this season.

And Jenny’s dress still looks as ridiculous as the first time. 

Queen Cobra(s) were better tonight. I’m still not sure how many there are, but I have an idea of who she/they might be and none of the judges have guessed yet. 

Space Bunny sang better but still seems really stiff on stage. If he’s an actual singer, I’d like to hear him sing something in his normal wheelhouse next week to see if that helps performance-wise. 

Along with the judges, I heard whale instead of well 😆

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, NeenerNeener said:

Various guesses I've seen around the intertubes:

Hide contents

En Vogue for Queen Cobra, Shaggy for Space Bunny, Kirstie Alley for Baby Mammoth, and Cheyanne Jackson for The Prince

Interesting. One of those was one of my guesses. It’s reassuring that at least I’m not just pulling names out of my ass like Ken.

Did Baby Mammoth forget the lyrics? I’m also concerned with how out of breath she always is after her performances when they don’t seem that active, at least compared to some we’ve seen in the past. I really don’t want to see Baby Mammoth pass out on stage. 

Edit : As much as I don’t know if TPTB will allow it, Prince was my favorite tonight and I’d love him to go to the finals. 

Edited by Bookworm13
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, NeenerNeener said:

I need to rewatch some episodes of Call Me Kat and see if I agree with Gold Derby's guess.

I’m gonna watch tomorrow’s episode now that Ghosts is over for the season. 

Edited by Bookworm13
(edited)

I don't recognize the outfits the panel is wearing tonight, but since I skipped "that" episode I don't know if they're new or not. 

It's entirely possible that Gold Derby is right about who Prince is, based on the voice. 

Robin agrees with Gold Derby about Space Bunny.

And Nicole agrees with Gold Derby for the Cobras.

I don't see any obvious losers this week; they were all so good.

Edited by NeenerNeener
  • Love 1

@NeenerNeener, I’m fairly certain these are all new outfits on the judges. 

Nicole’s guess for Queen Cobra is who I thought after re-listening to the week 1 performance. I’m guessing since they and Space Bunny were named accurately(according to rumors)  they’ll be the two going home tonight. 

@NeenerNeener, who are your sources thinking for Firefly? 

(edited)

Bookworm13: The Gold Derby site says:

Spoiler

Teyana Taylor for Firefly and Hayley Orrantia for Ringmaster

So we lost the quote function when this site crashed last night. Bummer.

When Prince beat out Shaggy and En Vogue it kind of reinforced the stories that the results don't really have anything to do with the votes. 

Edited by NeenerNeener
  • Love 2
(edited)

I don't like any of the outfits tonight. 

Just based on Prince's first performance he's not winning this thing.

Let's see how the Gold Derby site did: Prince is supposed to be Cheyenne Jackson - they got it right

Ringmaster is supposed to be Hayley Orrantia - they got this one too. And she was robbed!

Firefly is supposed to be Teyana Taylor - 3 for 3

I kind of miss the Golden Ear competition. Ken tried harder with his guesses.

Edited by NeenerNeener
  • Love 1
(edited)

If these people are who I think they are, they’re kinda giving super obvious clues. 

Bye Prince. You were fun while you lasted. 

Something about Firefly just isn’t translating through the tv for me. I was confused by how emotional everyone seemed during/after her final song. 

Edited by Bookworm13
Added thoughts about Firefly’s performance
15 minutes ago, ketchuplover said:

I saw the winner's name and face which prompted the query "WHO"?

The only thing I know about Teyana Taylor is that she's married to Iman Shumpert, so I guess she can put her Golden Mask up on the mantle next to Shump's Mirrorball Tropy.

• Love 1