Type keyword(s) to search

Media: Read All A-boat It

• Start Topic

The show itself always gets in a few shots of him exercising and when the stews were playing Marry, Shag, Kill with the deck crew, everyone agreed to shag Jason.  So, it's definitely a theme.

• Love 2

The title of this topic is funny because certain old-time, coastal Virginians and Marylanders have what some have called an Elizabethan accent. Not sure about the Elizabethan part, but instead of "a-bout" they say "a-boat."

• Useful 1

Season 2 officially renewed along with BDM and BDSY.

next seasons will air in 2023.

looks like they plan to have two BD shows airing simultaneously, one on Bravo and one on Peacock.  Seasons won’t be exactly simultaneous, but overlap a lot.

Awesome.

Hoping Jason has more power to fire people instead of putting up with crew like Benny.

Now that pandemic restrictions are lifted, even in Australia, maybe the producers will have more backup cast members near by.

Now firing is performative on BD but there are clear cases where they'd be better off getting rid of some people.

Unless the BD series evolves towards Jerry Springer drama where cast are encouraged to be openly insubordinate and the captain and the crew are constantly sniping at each other.

They ran commercial for the new season during BDSY.

Jason dancing, shirtless, to “I’m too sexy for my shirt. “

Hope they don’t lean too much into the sexy captain thing.

• Like 1
On 6/26/2023 at 11:17 PM, aghst said:

They ran commercial for the new season during BDSY.

Jason dancing, shirtless, to “I’m too sexy for my shirt. “

Hope they don’t lean too much into the sexy captain thing.

When I saw that, I thought "wasn't that Capt Lee's song"?

On 7/22/2022 at 11:23 AM, pasdetrois said:

The title of this topic is funny because certain old-time, coastal Virginians and Marylanders have what some have called an Elizabethan accent. Not sure about the Elizabethan part, but instead of "a-bout" they say "a-boat."

Canadians and some Minnesotans are (in)famous for pronouncing it that way.

I just watched the Project Runway episode which features different cast members from the Below Deck Franchises.  The designers were tasked with creating uniforms for the various crew.  

The following were featured, along with Kate Chastain, who was judging:

BD: Captain Lee

BD Med:  Captain Sandy, Mzi, Courtney

BDSY: Daisy, Colin, Gary

BDDU: Captain Jason, Aesha

• Like 1

Those are all regular cast members or cast who've been on more than one season so far.

Hmm, so Daisy and Colin were over their beef when they filmed it or maybe they filmed this before the BDSY Reunion.