Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: P.O. Problems

• Start Topic

Harry gets a shocking call from his parole officer; Tayler meets Chance for the first time outside prison walls; Rick is blindsided about Raydean's release; Kaylah awaits Martel's release, but she's keeping a secret; Kevin's ex strikes again.

Original air date 2022.03.11

• Love 3

I fell asleep during the live chat. I have been conditioned to watch one hour of this show—I need to work up to 1.5 hours! Okay, let’s pick this bitch up, like a convict on road clean-up duty…

Kayla and the object of her obsession, Kevin, spend every Sunday night watching their shows. I can only assume 90 Day Fiancé. He has to stop “being friends” with her; also check that “share my location” is turned off on his phone!

Martel in the mugshot and the talking head is NOT the same man who just walked out of prison and hugged Kahlah!! A shave would not turn this man into “handsome Squidward.”

the two faces of squidward GIF
Or, as we learned earlier in the episode, change him from “hit” to “hot.” Has this woman been catfished for 13 years?!? But she seems to be  thrilled kissing him, so somehow this must be the same man…unless the reference to the cousin is a clue of some Parent Trap type switcharoo?

Oh, no! Tiffany celebrated her parole by getting into a brawl or something and “caught” 4 more years?!? Damn, that’s a lot of seasons of 90 Day Fiancé for Kevin to watch with Kayla.

Rick is hella goofy—as opposed to this tough biker gang exterior he tried to put on in episode 1. Oh, no! Another paramour not getting out of prison! How do you get another YEAR because there’s a COVID outbreak? Girl, isolation isn’t even 2 weeks anymore. Meanwhile all you’ve been hearing about is people getting early paroled from prison because of COVID, but somehow Raydean is Patient 0 for the latest variant that’s contagious for an entire year.

At this rate these two chumps, Rick and Kevin, should have been on Love During Lockup. The fact that they’re on this show gives credence to the parole snafus getting cleared up.

I understand it’s the job of the parole officer to “be all up in your business,” but it’s a little questionable that he’s commenting on Harry’s relationship with his “pen pal.” Though, I suppose the PO has had it with the excuses—every one of his damn parolees has probably had a love after lockup that wants some special allowance for their spiritual spouse.

• Love 9

Good God Kayla stop showing the world how bat crap crazy you are… yes some of this is on home dude but at this point you know what’s going on and are still choosing to act like a nutball in public over a man who isn’t claiming you WITH cameras rolling… you look like a bigger idiot then he does 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Nuccganggang said:

is it just me, or is there not a shred of chemistry between harry and indie? WHY DIDN’T MISS CLEO WARN HER!?!?

Zero. Nada. Nyet. Rien. There is almost anti chemistry.  She built him up to be so much in her head, and she is so invested that she cannot just say, "yep, nothing here.  Enjoy your time at your sister's house" and head home. 

Speaking of lack of chemistry, Chance and Lacey.  He wanted to throw her down and sex her up right there.  She was pulling back while he kissed her. 

5 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I understand it’s the job of the parole officer to “be all up in your business,” but it’s a little questionable that he’s commenting on Harry’s relationship with his “pen pal.” Though, I suppose the PO has had it with the excuses—every one of his damn parolees has probably had a love after lockup that wants some special allowance for their spiritual spouse.

I assume Harry's sister used the term pen pal when outing him to the PO.  No, "he's in the shower" for her.  She flat out said he went to a hotel and did not sleep in the house he was paroled to.  Sis ain't got time for his shit!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Lacey/Chance ew the way he was mauling her in the car creeped me out.  You could see she wasn't that into it but trying to be.  It really bothers me that she's moving him right into her home with her 3 small daughters.  I hope they're ok. 

Indie/Harry.  Wow you can really see how screwed up his family relationship is just by that very brief time.  He's got a lot of anger towards them.  I wonder if he was molested when he was little, he said he's been bad since he was 5.  Something happened to make him that way.   I hate that Indie's daughter is in the middle of this mess but I enjoyed the look of shocked surprise and disappointment on her face when her little fantasy came crumbling down.  She needs to grab her daughter and head back to her family immediately.

I forget her name but that woman without the panties kind of looked like a hooker standing there on the corner.  Why couldn't she just wait in her car like everyone else? She seriously expects a man who was just locked up for 13 years to buy her a $40,000 engagement ring, ok.

That whole Kevin/Kayla fight seems very fake and scripted to me.  I ff'd most of it. 

Raydean's family was interesting.   I'm wondering what the big secret they're all keeping from Rick is.

Edited by SevenCostanza
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, no! Tiffany celebrated her parole by getting into a brawl or something and “caught” 4 more years?!? Damn, that’s a lot of seasons of 90 Day Fiancé for Kevin to watch with Kayla.

Rick is hella goofy—as opposed to this tough biker gang exterior he tried to put on in episode 1. Oh, no! Another paramour not getting out of prison! How do you get another YEAR because there’s a COVID outbreak? Girl, isolation isn’t even 2 weeks anymore. Meanwhile all you’ve been hearing about is people getting early paroled from prison because of COVID, but somehow Raydean is Patient 0 for the latest variant that’s contagious for an entire year.

That Rick! Born to be wild! I laughed out loud as he rode his hog through his suburban neighborhood. And really, couldn't he have gotten his prison sweetie some undies at Target? 

The excuses the cons make don't matter one iota. They're patently made up, to keep their paramours on a string. And Jesus, the stupid marks ALWAYS buy them. Pending federal charges, Covid, someone provoked them on their Very Last Day and they caught some more time, computer problems, someone set them up because they're jealous of their impending freedom, dragon attack, doesn't matter. 

1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Zero. Nada. Nyet. Rien. There is almost anti chemistry.  She built him up to be so much in her head, and she is so invested that she cannot just say, "yep, nothing here.  Enjoy your time at your sister's house" and head home. 

Speaking of lack of chemistry, Chance and Lacey.  He wanted to throw her down and sex her up right there.  She was pulling back while he kissed her. 

I assume Harry's sister used the term pen pal when outing him to the PO.  No, "he's in the shower" for her.  He flat out said he went to a hotel and did not sleep in the house he was paroled to.  Sis ain't got time for his shit!

Chance must have some appalling breath. His teeth are probably a state. Just wait till Lacey gets to explore his nether bits. Bet they're pretty funky. Oh Lacey. Love's young dream you are not. Keep your kids away from this creep. 

Harry's sister emerges as the hero of this outing. She is over it. Just imagine, Indie took off and left her child in the care of strangers to go tackle Harry in the halfway house parking lot. I did enjoy the entertainment they provided for the neighbors by having a huge screaming fight outside at 3 AM. Everyone on the street must have been "Oh shit, looks like Harry's out". LOL.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

he said he's been bad since he was 5. 

Harry is going back to jail. His don't give a fuck attitude, disregard for his parole, and the fact that he said that at 5 he was intentionally trying to hurt people ... he's going back. I would bet he was always getting in trouble when he was locked up. I actually wonder about sociopathy, given what he said about how he behaved as a child. He seems to be nice to Indie's daughter for now, but it's still concerning.

2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Good God Kayla stop showing the world how bat crap crazy you are… yes some of this is on home dude but at this point you know what’s going on and are still choosing to act like a nutball in public over a man who isn’t claiming you WITH cameras rolling… you look like a bigger idiot then he does 

I don't have any sympathy for Kayla at all, ever, because she used the n-word, but I know what she was doing. She is doing that thing where you act monogamous AT someone and hope that they catch on and decide to be monogamous with you. It never works. He's not going to claim her; he doesn't want her. He likes having sex with her. He might even like hanging out and watching TV with her. He does not love her and doesn't want to be with her, though. 

The other thing is that she can't hurt him because he doesn't care about her. She was like "I'm gonna do my own thing!" which I guess is supposed to be a threat, and he was like "OK, bye!" 

1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

I forget her name but that woman without the panties kind of looked like a hooker standing there on the corner.

She totally did. The dress was cute but the shoes were too much.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Wait wait wait did he try to downplay being arrested trafficking cocaine and crack and having a fire arm? Like no big deal the dogs sniffed around and ooops they found the crack and cocaine no big deal LOL 

That was classic.  He acted as if everyone has cocaine, crack, and guns in their car at all times.  If it weren't for those meddling kids, er, drug sniffing dog, he would have gotten away scot free. McGruff was on the case!

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Indie/Harry.  Wow you can really see how screwed up his family relationship is just by that very brief time.  He's got a lot of anger towards them.  I wonder if he was molested when he was little, he said he's been bad since he was 5.  Something happened to make him that way.   I hate that Indie's daughter is in the middle of this mess but I enjoyed the look of shocked surprise and disappointment on her face when her little fantasy came crumbling down.  She needs to grab her daughter and head back to her family immediately.

I forget her name but that woman without the panties kind of looked like a hooker standing there on the corner.  Why couldn't she just wait in her car like everyone else? She seriously expects a man who was just locked up for 13 years to buy her a $40,000 engagement ring, ok.

Harry won't be out for long.  He is institutionalized.  He cares more about the folks in the halfway house than his family.  

Kaylah and her outfit - that was a lot of look for daytime hours.  If she was at a club, she looked nice.  Standing on a street corner in the middle of the day wearing those heels sends a whole different story.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I know that a lot of this show is scripted but I completely believe that Harry’s sister was pissed off and India was in shock and uncomfortable with Harry’s behavior. I hope India started reevaluating her life choices when she was trying to quietly have sex in a hotel bathroom since her daughter  was in the bedroom after her newly released spiritual husband could not hold it together for an hour before ticking off his family. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I know that a lot of this show is scripted but I completely believe that Harry’s sister was pissed off

Oh, she was fed the ENTIRE fuck up. She cooked a big welcome-home meal, waited up until 3 AM watching Indie's kid, who she barely knows and now she has living with her (and it made me so mad that they were dragging that kid all over the place in the middle of the night, and I think one of the siblings' kids was awake too), and her brother strolls in completely disrespectfully and starts fighting with them? She had every right to be furious.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Wait wait wait did he try to downplay being arrested trafficking cocaine and crack and having a fire arm? Like no big deal the dogs sniffed around and ooops they found the crack and cocaine no big deal LOL 

They only got busted because they wore locks and were racially profiled yo.

• LOL 2
12 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That Rick! Born to be wild!

Even for a smoker his teeth were unbelievably yellow.  Like butterscotch meets Mountain Dew.  And yeah, the roommate must have a crush on him because she’s you know female and he’s a chick magnet.

• LOL 4
On 3/12/2022 at 12:43 PM, Empress1 said:

Harry is going back to jail. His don't give a fuck attitude, disregard for his parole, and the fact that he said that at 5 he was intentionally trying to hurt people ... he's going back. I would bet he was always getting in trouble when he was locked up. I actually wonder about sociopathy, given what he said about how he behaved as a child. He seems to be nice to Indie's daughter for now, but it's still concerning.

I don't have any sympathy for Kayla at all, ever, because she used the n-word, but I know what she was doing. She is doing that thing where you act monogamous AT someone and hope that they catch on and decide to be monogamous with you. It never works. He's not going to claim her; he doesn't want her. He likes having sex with her. He might even like hanging out and watching TV with her. He does not love her and doesn't want to be with her, though. 

The other thing is that she can't hurt him because he doesn't care about her. She was like "I'm gonna do my own thing!" which I guess is supposed to be a threat, and he was like "OK, bye!" 

I agree 100% about Harry.  There have been a few inmates on this show who've accepted they'd made bad life choices and saw release as a fresh start.  Harry (and Doug Sr.  wow!) are not such inmates.

Kayla I don't completely agree with.  It feels like he's gaslighting her a bit.  I could see if they broke up months or years ago, but if he's still having sex with her (Sunday!), he's just having his cake and eating it too.  I also don't see what she sees in him.  She could do better.

• Love 2

I'm way behind watching episodes so just got to this one. However, I'm already calling it: Harry will be back in prison before this season even finishes! If not, shortly afterward. He's obnoxious and his attitude needs a major adjustment.

• Love 2
On 3/12/2022 at 10:52 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Kaylah and her outfit - that was a lot of look for daytime hours.  If she was at a club, she looked nice.  Standing on a street corner in the middle of the day wearing those heels sends a whole different story.  

She was lucky she had the camera crew with her because otherwise she would have received a lot of unwanted advances and inquiries about how much she charges.

Edited by Scout Finch