Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E14: Welcome to the Big Little Leagues

• Start Topic

Calvin and Malcolm butt heads on coaching styles as Malcolm's little league team approaches its first game of the season. Also, Tina tries to win over a food critic she inadvertently offended before he reviews her cupcakes.

Airdate: 03/07/2022

Okay, I laughed out loud at the slow motion bunt.

Also, I'm amused that the opposing little league team was the Hikers. Clearly they didn't want to pay to license two different MLB team names.

• Love 1

Dave and Gemma were so adversary to each other in this episode. As if they weren't even a couple. On the flipside, Gemma's talk with Calvin about having done his job as a father and letting go was very well-done & wonderful.

I died laughing at Calvin's face on the jerseys....  I would love it if they turned that into a bit of ongoing schtick, like every business Kamekona on Hawaii 5-0 had being plastered with his face as part of the logo.

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, Browncoat said:

I like frosting, but there is an ideal cake-to-frosting ratio.  For me, that is a lot less frosting than Tina had on those cupcakes.

Exactly, If you bite into it, the majority of frosting ends up in your nostrils.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I liked the shirts until he turned on the lights. Kids are going to get hurt sliding, and then I lost the thread of the story. It was nice to see a little continuity with the ballpark they fixed.