Type keyword(s) to search

S42 Tribe Tracker

SVNBob
  • Start Topic

The Monster (snerk) is less than a week away.  Time to start Tracking!

As before, this first post is the alphabetical (by first name) list of the contestants, with links to the first post of their individual threads which contains their Survivor "Before" headshot (thanks as usual to @Whimsy for those threads.)

The Tracker will be updated after every episode, using the following general rules:

• The post for the first episode will divide the cast list by tribes including tribe names and colors, but maintain the alphabetical order as above.  This will continue in tribe lists throughout the season.
  • Winners of Reward and Immunity Challenges will be indicated by emoji: 🏆for IC winners and 🏅for RC winners.  These will be in the Emoji Key at the top of every episode post, along with any other relevant emoji needed or used this season.
  • Strikeouts will indicate someone or something leaving the game.  Departed contestants will be listed in a new section of the Tracker, either Pre-Jury or Jury (depending on which phase of the game it is), in the order of their departure (down to within an episode in the case of double-boots) and not alphabetically.  Reasons for departure other than a vote-out (usually medevacs) will be noted.   Once the Jury phase starts, the Pre-Jury section will be consolidated under a spoiler tag to save space.
  • Advantages in play, like HIIs, will be nested underneath the name of the people that own and/or posses them (since those can be two different things.)  The ownership history of an advantage will be further nested underneath it, if/when it changes hands.  Once an advantage is out of play (by any means), it will be moved to a new section of the Tracker, the Advantage Graveyard.  When an advantage first enters the Graveyard, the full history will be on display.  After that, the history will go under a spoiler tag.
  • If/when a tribe shuffle first happens, I'll bring in the Tribe Codes.  In the past, these were letter codes listed before each player's name that showed their tribal history in the game, using the initials of the tribes they were part of.  But since I'm using emoji now, the letters will be replaced with color squares (representing buffs, naturally) to serve the same purpose.   Any additional shuffles, except the Merge itself, will add to these codes in the same manner.  And by request, if there is no pre-merge shuffle, the Codes will show up at the Merge anyway. 
  • The color squares will also be put by the tribe names, instead of using the word for the tribe color like I've done in the past.
  • If/when HIIs are played, I'll use the following terms in their histories in the Graveyard.
    • A correct idol play is one that negates votes against the person who received the majority of the votes and would have been eliminated without said idol play. 
    • A successful idol play is one that does negate votes, even if only 1, against the person the idol is played for.  All correct idol plays are successful, but not all successful plays are correct.
    • An incorrect idol play means that the idol did absolutely nothing and was most likely wasted.

I think that covers everything about this season's Tracker, including the upcoming changes.  But as usual, I'm always willing to consider alterations to make things more understandable.  So feel free ask questions and/or make suggestions.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, SVNBob said:

The Monster (snerk) is less than a week away.  Time to start Tracking!

As before, this first post is the alphabetical (by first name) list of the contestants, with links to the first post of their individual threads which contains their Survivor "Before" headshot (thanks as usual to @Whimsy for those threads.)

The Tracker will be updated after every episode, using the following general rules:

• The post for the first episode will divide the cast list by tribes including tribe names and colors, but maintain the alphabetical order as above.  This will continue in tribe lists throughout the season.
  • Winners of Reward and Immunity Challenges will be indicated by emoji: 🏆for IC winners and 🏅for RC winners.  These will be in the Emoji Key at the top of every episode post, along with any other relevant emoji needed or used this season.
  • Strikeouts will indicate someone or something leaving the game.  Departed contestants will be listed in a new section of the Tracker, either Pre-Jury or Jury (depending on which phase of the game it is), in the order of their departure (down to within an episode in the case of double-boots) and not alphabetically.  Reasons for departure other than a vote-out (usually medevacs) will be noted.   Once the Jury phase starts, the Pre-Jury section will be consolidated under a spoiler tag to save space.
  • Advantages in play, like HIIs, will be nested underneath the name of the people that own and/or posses them (since those can be two different things.)  The ownership history of an advantage will be further nested underneath it, if/when it changes hands.  Once an advantage is out of play (by any means), it will be moved to a new section of the Tracker, the Advantage Graveyard.  When an advantage first enters the Graveyard, the full history will be on display.  After that, the history will go under a spoiler tag.
  • If/when a tribe shuffle first happens, I'll bring in the Tribe Codes.  In the past, these were letter codes listed before each player's name that showed their tribal history in the game, using the initials of the tribes they were part of.  But since I'm using emoji now, the letters will be replaced with color squares (representing buffs, naturally) to serve the same purpose.   Any additional shuffles, except the Merge itself, will add to these codes in the same manner.  And by request, if there is no pre-merge shuffle, the Codes will show up at the Merge anyway. 
  • The color squares will also be put by the tribe names, instead of using the word for the tribe color like I've done in the past.
  • If/when HIIs are played, I'll use the following terms in their histories in the Graveyard.
    • A correct idol play is one that negates votes against the person who received the majority of the votes and would have been eliminated without said idol play. 
    • A successful idol play is one that does negate votes, even if only 1, against the person the idol is played for.  All correct idol plays are successful, but not all successful plays are correct.
    • An incorrect idol play means that the idol did absolutely nothing and was most likely wasted.

I think that covers everything about this season's Tracker, including the upcoming changes.  But as usual, I'm always willing to consider alterations to make things more understandable.  So feel free ask questions and/or make suggestions.

Thanks for doing this, it really helps keep things straight.

(edited)

As is typical, first contact with the Monster means changes to the Tracker.  It's mostly as initially planned (no name changes this time), but new twists require new concepts.

To that end, I've added a couple more emoji to the Key.  One is for the new Advantage Amulet.  That's in the Key mostly so I can keep the rules for the Amulet there as well, so I don't clutter the Tribe/Contestant entries with repeats of that block of text.  

The other new emoji is for the Prisoner's Dilemma Summits.  That's to help me not have to type that phrase as much this time around.

Like last time, I considered that first Tribal challenge for the initial supplies as an RC.

Emoji Key:

• 🏆: Winner of IC (or 2nd place for a 2-winner IC)
  • 🏅: Winner of RC
  • 🚭: Tribe does not have flint due to losing an IC
  • : Contestant cannot vote at TC.
  • 🎲: Contestant used their Shot-in-the-Dark.  Results nested below name.
  • 🌄: Contestant has attended a Prisoner's Dilemma Summit.  Choices and results nested below name.
    • (Individual Summits are numbered in chronological order.)
  • 📿: Contestant has an Advantage Amulet
    • Amulets must be used concurrently by all players still in the game with one
    • Amulets have different power depending on number in play
      • 3 amulets = Extra Vote (each?)
      • 2 amulets = Steal-A-Vote (each?)
      • 1 amulet = HII

🟧 Taku 🏆

🟩 Vati 🏆

🟦 Ika 🏅🚭

Pre-Jury

1. Jackson
    • medevac
  2. Zach
Edited by SVNBob
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

A Three-Way Idol has been found, so the symbol for knowing the activation phrases has re-entered the Emoji Key.  There's also a new emoji for the idol itself; mainly so I can do the same thing as the new Amulets and keep the info for them in one place instead of repeating it up to 3 times.  A single block in the Key is enough.

There's also an emoji for the idol's phrase, but like the butterfly, goat, and broccoli from last year's phrases, that's not part of the key.  It's pretty self-explanatory.

I also made a couple other minor changes in the information in the Key.  Mainly using other emoji in the Key as references in other entries.  Another change is with the Amulet rules, since I seemed to have misunderstood them in the previous post.

Comments, questions, and clarifications always welcome.

Emoji Key:

• 🥉: Contestant has a Three-Way Idol
    • One of three pieces; each piece hidden at separate camps.
    • Not valid until all 3 are found and activated by holders all saying their code phrase at the same IC.
      • 2nd Emoji is a keyword from the code phrase.
    • Holders until Idol is valid or until the Merge, whichever happens first.
    • Non-transferable.
    • Expires at F6(?) once active or at Merge if never activated.
  • 🦻: Knows at least one of the Three-Way Idol code-phrases
    • 3 for if we know they know all the phrases.
      • 🥉means they should know all the phrases, so this symbol is redundant and not used.
  • 🌄: Contestant has attended a Prisoner's Dilemma Summit.  Choices and results nested below name.
    • Amulets must be used concurrently by all players still in the game with one.
    • Amulets have different power depending on number in play when used.
      • 3 amulets = Extra Vote
      • 2 amulets = Steal-A-Vote
      • 1 amulet = HII

🟩 Vati 🏆

🟦 Ika 🏆

🟧Taku 🚭

Pre-Jury

1. Jackson
    • medevac
  2. Zach
  3. Marya

Edited by SVNBob
  • Love 2

I don't want to clutter up this very useful thread, so let me know if I need to delete/ask this elsewhere - but do we know if the Shot In The Dark is reset after someone uses it?  Since two people have gotten "not safe", are the next person's odds now 1 in 4, or still 1 in 6? 

10 hours ago, SoMuchTV said:

I don't want to clutter up this very useful thread, so let me know if I need to delete/ask this elsewhere

Better thread for this here:

Meet you there.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

One more bit of confusion caused by Daniel beyond that at TC.  I'm not sure if the 3-Way Idol rules have changed or not.  I've noted the possible change of rule in the Key, but in parenthesis and with a question mark since I'm not sure.

Emoji Key:

• Not valid until all 3 are found and activated by holders all saying their code phrase at the same IC.
      • (or becomes active at Merge regardless?)
    • Non-transferable.
    • Expires at F6 once active or at Merge if never activated.
      • 🥉means they should know all the phrases, so this symbol is redundant and not used.
      • 3 amulets = Extra Vote
      • 1 amulet = HII

🟧Taku 🏆

🟦 Ika  (🥉 somewhere) 🏆

🟩 Vati 🚭

Pre-Jury

1. Jackson
    • medevac
  2. Zach
  3. Marya
  4. Jenny
  • Useful 1

Not a whole lot of change on the Tracker this time.  But I did notice that the Key is rather large.  So I'm trying something different by quoting the Key.  That should shrink it somewhat while still allowing for expansion as needed, but not entirely hide it like a spoiler tag would.   If this doesn't work, I'll go back to the old method next week.

Emoji Key:

On 3/25/2022 at 12:03 AM, SVNBob said:
      • (or becomes active at Merge regardless?)
    • Non-transferable.
      • 3 amulets = Extra Vote
      • 1 amulet = HII

🟧Taku  🏅 🏆

🟩 Vati 🏆

🟦 Ika  (🥉 somewhere) 🚭

Pre-Jury

1. Jackson
    • medevac
  2. Zach
  3. Marya
  4. Jenny
  5. Swati

(edited)

Quoting the Key seemed to work out, so I'll keep doing that.  But a couple minor changes within.  Since the rule change about the 🥉was clarified, I made note of that.  However, since that also became a moot point in this episode, I struck it out.

Speaking of the 🥉, I'm not 100% sure on the 🦻s.  What I have marked below are best guesses and inferences based on what we've seen.

Emoji Key:

On 3/25/2022 at 12:03 AM, SVNBob said:
      • Becomes active at Merge regardless
    • Non-transferable.
      • 3 amulets = Extra Vote
      • 1 amulet = HII

🟦 Ika  🏆

• Drea 📿
    • 🌄#1 Extra Vote.
      • Expires at F6.
    • 🥉🥔
      • Activated!
  • Rocksroy
    • 🌄#3
      • Protected Vote
        • No change.
  • Romeo 🦻🦻🦻
  • Tori

🟧Taku 🏆

🟩 Vati 🚭

Pre-Jury

1. Jackson
    • medevac
  2. Zach
  3. Marya
  4. Jenny
  5. Swati
  6.  Daniel

And for quick reference for next week:  a chart of all (dis)Advantages in play and who has them:

Edited by SVNBob
  • Love 1

With the double-length episode, we're skipping over Merge-atory this time.  However, I'm still noting everything else that happened.  I'm considering the team challenge an RC, and noted the winners and the take-a-long with the appropriate emoji.

Speaking of emoji, I've taken a couple out of the Key.  No more flint-stealing, so no more 🚭s.  And since people are shring information about active idols, I've eliminated the 🦻s as well.  Everything else is staying for now, and the Key will be re-shrink in the next post.

With the immediate usage (or potential lack thereof) of the Change History Advantage, that's going straight into the Advantage Graveyard.  But I did note who got it.  Full write-up for the Advantage is in the Graveyard.

Emoji Key:

• Non-transferable until activated.
    • Expires at F6 once active.
  • 🌄: Contestant has attended a Prisoner's Dilemma Summit.
      • 3 amulets = Extra Vote
      • 1 amulet = HII

🟪 Unnamed Merge Tribe

Pre-Jury

1. Jackson
    • medevac
  2. Zach
  3. Marya
  4. Jenny
  5. Swati
  6. Daniel
  7. 🟩Lydia

Advantage Graveyard

• Change History Advantage
    • Awarded to player sent to Exile Island who both
      • did not compete in pre-merge mixed tribe challenge
        • because they drew a grey rock
      • was not selected to join the winning team/"merge tribe" after the challenge
        • Winning team was given option to trade places with grey rock holder
    • Player given opportunity to reverse outcome of challenge and force all members of winning team to compete in first IIC instead of the losing team and themself.
    • Claimed by Rocksroy
      • Changed History.

Also, keeping the Advantage Quick Reference Chart, but removing Omar from it now that he's past his missing vote.

• Love 4

Another advantage for Drea?!?  As a Survivor fan, I'd love to see her get blindsided and go home with all those advantages in her pocket.  But as the Tracker, that would make a lot of work for me.

With the Jury now started, the Pre-Jury is getting compressed under a spoiler tag.  And even though there's only the one item in the Advantage Graveyard, I'm compressing that too, just because there's a lot of information on that one entry.

On 4/15/2022 at 2:01 AM, SVNBob said:

Emoji Key:

• 3 amulets = Extra Vote
      • 1 amulet = HII

🟪 Kula Kula

• 🟩Chanelle 🏅
    •  🌄#2
  • 🟦Drea 📿
    •  🌄#1 Extra Vote
      • Expires at F6
    • 🥉🥔
    • Knowledge is Power Advantage
      • Clue found at Sit-Out Bench at F11RC
        • Advantage found in container of red paint hidden near water well.
      • Can ask any other player one of two questions, to which they must answer truthfully:
        • "Do you have an Idol?"
        • "Do you have an Advantage?
      • If they answer "Yes", holder takes possession of said item.
        • If they answer "No", nothing happens.
      • One-time use only.
  • 🟩Hai 📿
  • 🟧Jonathan 🏅
  • 🟧Lindsay 📿
  • 🟧Maryanne
    •  🌄#1 Extra Vote
      • Expires at F6
    • 🥉🐇
  • 🟩Mike 🏅
    •  🥉 
  • 🟧Omar
    •  🌄#2
  • 🟦Rocksroy 🏅
    •  🌄#3
  • 🟦Romeo
  • 🟦Tori 🏅🏆

Jury

1. 🟩Chanelle

Pre-Jury

Advantage Graveyard

• Spoiler
      • Player given opportunity to reverse outcome of challenge and force all members of winning team to compete in first IIC instead of the losing team and themself.
      • Claimed by Rocksroy
        • Changed History.

AQRC:

• Love 2

There's a temporary emoji in the listings today, for the group that got reward because someone else won it.  They all get a 🍽️ (because there's no kabob emoji), while Jonathon gets the usual RC winner icon.

Normally when idols get played, I also include whether the play was correct, successful, or incorrect (see the first post).  However, I don't really think I can use those qualifiers this time.  Absent of the discussion, I'd probably consider Drea's correct and Maryanne's either successful or incorrect, based on how Drea might have voted.  But given what did happen, all I can say is that they played their idols.

Emoji Key:

• 3 amulets = Extra Vote
      • 1 amulet = HII

🟪 Kula Kula

• 🟦Drea📿 🍽️
    •  🌄#1 Extra Vote
      • Expires at F6
      • Can ask any other player one of two questions, to which they must answer truthfully:
        • "Do you have an Idol?"
      • One-time use only.
  • 🟩Hai 📿🏆
  • 🟧Jonathan 🏆🏅
  • 🟧Lindsay 📿🍽️
  • 🟧Maryanne🍽️
    •  🌄#1 Extra Vote
      • Expires at F6
  • 🟩Mike 
    •  🥉 
  • 🟧Omar
    •  🌄#2
  • 🟦Rocksroy
    •  🌄#3
  • 🟦Romeo
  • 🟦Tori 🍽️🎲
    • Shot Failed.

Jury

1. 🟩Chanelle
  2. 🟦Rocksroy
  3. 🟦Tori 🎲

Pre-Jury

Hide contents

Advantage Graveyard

• Spoiler
      • Claimed by Rocksroy
        • Changed History.
  • 🥉🥔
    • Found by Drea
      • Played at F10TC2
  • 🥉🐇
    • Found by Maryanne
      • Played at F10TC2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Thanks to Lindsay, I think we learned something new about the HII rules, which explains one of the additions to the tracker today.

The other main change is a strikeout on the Amulet rules in the Key.

There's also another temporary emoji this time, but it's very self-explanatory and does not need to go into the key.  I used it last year at about this same time.

Emoji Key:

• 3 amulets = Extra Vote
      • 1 amulet = HII

🟪 Kula Kula

• 🟦Drea📿
    •  🌄#1 Extra Vote
      • Expires at F6
        • "Do you have an Idol?"
      • One-time use only.
  • 🟩Hai 📿
  • 🟧Jonathan
  • 🟧Lindsay 📿🏅🏆
  • 🟧Maryanne
    •  🌄#1 Extra Vote
      • Expires at F6
    • HII
      • Expires at F6?
  • 🟩Mike 🍕
    •  🥉 
  • 🟧Omar 🍕
    •  🌄#2
  • 🟦Romeo

Jury

1. 🟩Chanelle
  2. 🟦Rocksroy
  3. 🟦Tori 🎲  
  4. 🟩Hai 📿

Pre-Jury

Hide contents

Advantage Graveyard

•   Hide contents
      • Claimed by Rocksroy
        • Changed History.
  • 🥉🥔
    • Spoiler
      • Found by Drea
        • Played at F10TC2
  • 🥉🐇
    • Spoiler
      • Found by Maryanne
        • Played at F10TC2
  • 📿🟩
    • Claimed by Hai in first RC on Day 1
      • Never used in concert with other Amulets.
    • Elimination makes other two Amulets stronger.

AQRC:

• "Hidden" Idols
  • Advantage Amulets  (Current Power: Steal-A-Vote)
  • Extra Vote
  • Knowledge is Power
  • "I Got Nothin' For Ya"
    • Everyone else
Edited by SVNBob
  • Love 1

Lots of changes on the Tracker this time.  Mostly because Drea used everything in her arsenal that she could on her way out.

As with last time, I called the Do or Die a Disadvantage and put it straight into the Graveyard, with the same smattering of information listed with Lindsay.

From the looks of it, all the remaining advantages in the game expire at the next TC (except for maybe one), so expect to see lots of them get used.

Emoji Key:

• 3 amulets = Extra Vote
      • 1 amulet = HII

🟪 Kula Kula

• 🟦Drea
    •  🌄#1 Extra Vote
      • Cast against Mike
      • Used against Mike
        • Answered "No."
  • 🟩Hai 📿
  • 🟧Jonathan🏆
  • 🟧Lindsay 📿
    • Do or Die Disadvantage
      • Did.
  • 🟧Maryanne
    •  🌄#1 Extra Vote
      • Expires at F6
    • HII
      • Expires at F6?
  • 🟩Mike 🍕
  • 🟧Omar 🍕
    •  🌄#2
    •  🥉 
      • Given to Omar by Mike to shield against KIP.
  • 🟦Romeo

Jury

1. 🟩Chanelle
  2. 🟦Rocksroy
  3. 🟦Tori 🎲  
  4. 🟩Hai 📿
  5. 🟦Drea

Pre-Jury

Advantage Graveyard

•   Hide contents
      • Claimed by Rocksroy
        • Changed History.
  • 🥉🥔
    •   Hide contents
      • Found by Drea
        • Played at F10TC2
  • 🥉🐇
    •   Hide contents
      • Found by Maryanne
        • Played at F10TC2
  • 📿🟩
    • Spoiler
  • Do or Die Disadvantage
    • Earned by Lindsay by being first to lose IC.
    • Played a version the Monty Hall problem at TC.
      • Winning meant immunity.
      • Losing meant immediate expulsion from the game.
    • Won and remained in game.
  • 📿🟦
    • Claimed by Drea in first RC on Day 1
    • Elimination makes Final Amulet stronger.
  • 🌄#1 Extra Vote
    • Cast by Drea against Mike at F7TC
      • "Do you have an Idol?"
    • One-time use only.
    • Used by Drea on Mike at F7TC.
      • Mike answered "No."

Final Advantage Chart

• "Hidden" Idols
    • 🟧Lindsay (Final Evolution of 📿)
      • Also known by
        • 🟩Mike
        • 🟧Omar
    • 🟧Maryanne (Standard HII)
      • Also known by
        • No-one
    • 🟧Omar (Final 🥉)
      • Also known by
        • 🟧Lindsay
        • 🟩Mike
      • Probably suspected by everyone else
  • Extra Vote
    • 🟧Maryanne (from 🌄#1)
      • Also known by
        • 🟧Jonathan
        • 🟧Lindsay
        • 🟧Omar
  • "I Got Nothin' For Ya"
    • Everyone else

(edited)

Final Tracker entry before the finale.  And not too much to track.  Although it does appear that I've been wrong about one thing since the second entry.  I probably misheard something, or was guessing since it wasn't made clear in the episode anyway.  But that does mean one change (of a couple) on the Key.

Another temporary and self-explanatory emoji included for the RC.

Emoji Key:

• Expires at F5 once active.
    • Expire at F6.
      • 3 amulets = Extra Vote
      • 1 amulet = HII

🟪 Kula Kula

• 🟧Jonathan
  • 🟧Lindsay 🏆
  • 🟧Maryanne 🍪
    •  🌄#1 Extra Vote
      • Cast against Omar at F6TC
    • HII
      • Expires at F5
  • 🟩Mike 🍪
    • 🥉
      • Returned by Omar after F7TC
  • 🟧Omar 🏅
    •  🌄#2
  • 🟦Romeo 🍪

Jury

1. 🟩Chanelle
  2. 🟦Rocksroy
  3. 🟦Tori 🎲  
  4. 🟩Hai 📿
  5. 🟦Drea
  6.  🟧Omar

Pre-Jury

Hide contents

Advantage Graveyard

•   Hide contents
      • Claimed by Rocksroy
        • Changed History.
  • 🥉🥔
    •   Hide contents
      • Found by Drea
        • Played at F10TC2
  • 🥉🐇
    •   Hide contents
      • Found by Maryanne
        • Played at F10TC2
  • 📿🟩
    •   Hide contents
  • Do or Die Disadvantage
    • Spoiler
      • Earned by Lindsay by being first to lose IC.
      • Played a version the Monty Hall problem at TC.
        • Winning meant immunity.
        • Losing meant immediate expulsion from the game.
      • Won and remained in game.
  • 📿🟦
    • Spoiler
      • Claimed by Drea in first RC on Day 1
      • Elimination makes Final Amulet stronger.
  • 🌄#1 Extra Vote
    • Spoiler

Cast by Drea against Mike at F7TC

• Spoiler
        • "Do you have an Idol?"
      • One-time use only.
      • Used by Drea on Mike at F7TC.
        • Mike answered "No."
  • 🌄#1 Extra Vote
    • Cast by Maryanne against Omar at F6TC
  • 📿🟧
    • Expired at F6TC.
      • Going home in Lindsay's pocket.

Final Advantage Chart

• "Hidden" Idols  (expire at F5)
    • 🟧Maryanne (Standard HII)
    • 🟩Mike (Final 🥉)
      • Potentially invalid due to Mike not saying the activation phrase at the next IC after finding it, per the instructions.
  • "I Got Nothin' For Ya"
    • Everyone else
Edited by SVNBob
Incomplete
(edited)

Are you going to add Omar's idol nullifier to this even thought it was not in the show during the fish reward I believe? (Exit interview)

Edited by kav
(edited)

Final Tracker of the season.  Like last time, it's just going to be the last 3 TCs and the final Jury votes.  No Emoji Key either, since there's not that many and they're either self-explanatory temporaries, or ones used all season long.

🟪  Kula Kula F5

• 🟧Jonathan 🍝
  • 🟧Lindsay
    • Final Advantage
      • Puzzle bags at IC tied at stations with only one knot instead of 6.
  • 🟧Maryanne
    • HII
      • Unused and expired.
  • 🟩Mike🏆🏅  
    • 🥉
      • Played on Maryanne
        • Played "incorrectly".
  • 🟦Romeo

🟪Kula Kula F4

🟪Kula Kula F3 (with vote count)

Jury (with presumed votes)

1. 🟩Chanelle - Maryanne
  2. 🟦Rocksroy - Maryanne
  3. 🟦Tori - Maryanne
  4. 🟩Hai - Maryanne
  5. 🟦Drea - Maryanne
  6. 🟧Omar - Maryanne
  7. 🟧Lindsay - Maryanne
  8.  🟧Jonathan - Mike
Edited by SVNBob

As always, I close the Tracker with a request for feedback.  What worked and what didn't? 

I think the color square emojis worked really well for tribal affiliation, so I'll definitely continue with those.  But what other changes should I think about to make the Tracker better for next season?

You did a great job, @SVNBob, condensing a LOT of information into a single post. Using spoilers and quotes to hide information, but still making it available, was key. Not having to scroll back up to figure out "what does this emoji mean??" made it so much better. I also appreciated the links to the player pages.

5 hours ago, cherrypj said:

Using spoilers and quotes to hide information, but still making it available, was key. Not having to scroll back up to figure out "what does this emoji mean??" made it so much better.

I'm glad I realized that quote boxes also compress large text blocks like spoiler tags do.  Putting the Emoji Key under a Spoiler Tag felt contradictory to the purpose.  But information like the pre-Jury members once we're in the Jury phase, and everything in the Advantage Graveyard isn't constantly relevant, so hiding that with spoiler tags feels better.

5 hours ago, cherrypj said:

I also appreciated the links to the player pages.

Sorry those stopped being consistent after the Merge.  They just didn't copy from post to post, and I didn't want to spend the time fixing them.

• Love 1