Type keyword(s) to search

The Process: Auditions, Training Camp and Squad

• Start Topic

(edited)
54 minutes ago, aimeelou625 said:

I see Janie Ginn in pic # 2, second from left next to Marissa.  Also see many other familiar faces.

712CB8DE-28FE-496E-97C7-3562961485BF.jpeg

55F6ACF1-5C59-41E5-9C8C-ADA9EC35FA82.jpeg

9F756A94-F842-427A-A4EC-346831213C28.jpeg

Wait wait wait....wait....First picture, the girl with blonde curls sitting next to Kat....Is that who I think it is???? Is that Alyssa from TCU, Allen American Ice Angels....and the girl that I have been hoping would try out for DCC???? 

https://instagram.com/alyssanoelleb?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I click on DCC insta story to Kleine’s Maddie like hip hop routine, so not a fan of mediocre “hip hop.”

Yeah it does look like Maddie choreographed it. 

Does anyone recognize any of the faces in the next story after Kleine? There’s three women who I don’t believe are any current DCCs, although one kiiinda looks like McKenzie? I don’t think it’s her though. 

Also, per MRS Insta, lunch break was about half an hour ago, so they’ll probably be headed to the field shortly. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, PepperM said:

Does anyone recognize any of the faces in the next story after Kleine? There’s three women who I don’t believe are any current DCCs, although one kiiinda looks like McKenzie? I don’t think it’s her though. 

Also, per MRS Insta, lunch break was about half an hour ago, so they’ll probably be headed to the field shortly. 

This gal is former dolphins kally friends with Ashley w from last season 

F590F127-1723-4732-98E7-A8EAEC408681.jpeg

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

This gal is former dolphins kally friends with Ashley w from last season 

F590F127-1723-4732-98E7-A8EAEC408681.jpeg

Ooh yes, I’ve seen her before. I’ve definitely seen her do better turns before… here’s hoping her field work is enough to get her into TC

• Love 3
Just now, PepperM said:

Ooh yes, I’ve seen her before. I’ve definitely seen her do better turns before… here’s hoping her field work is enough to get her into TC

I’ve seen her when she cheered for dolphins her last season with the was Covid year she served as a captain of one of the 3 groups 

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, LunaValerion said:

Here's wishing all veterans and TC hopefuls good luck! 

It's going to be a VERY tight year, especially with Lisa, Victoria and many potential comeback girls returning. 

Has anyone actually seen anything from Victoria? Or seen any pictures of her at the auditions?

• Love 4
Just now, aimeelou625 said:

Has anyone actually seen anything from Victoria? Or seen any pictures of her at the auditions?

You can see her behind the gal with the curly hair 

14 minutes ago, PepperM said:

I thought the first girl was McKenzie... my best guess on the second is https://www.instagram.com/zhenya_kolpakova/ she's taken a lot of Jenns classes.

8EF23F6C-60FC-4C0C-B5D5-1880CEA10027.thumb.jpeg.090a92049104552e437b60733610d972.jpeg

Also this screenshot from Reddit of someone's story confirms Emmy Merril https://www.instagram.com/p/CdW2cnlsjRF/ and someone named Destiny- my best guess is Destiny Roony https://www.instagram.com/destiny_rooney/ former LSU golden girl 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
56 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I click on DCC insta story to Kleine’s Maddie like hip hop routine, so not a fan of mediocre “hip hop.”

Omg thank you. Hated it when Maddie did it, hate it now. It doesn't showcase the way they think it does but apparently K&J eat it up lol.

1 hour ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Wait wait wait....wait....First picture, the girl with blonde curls sitting next to Kat....Is that who I think it is???? Is that Alyssa from TCU, Allen American Ice Angels....and the girl that I have been hoping would try out for DCC???? 

Seeing Jensen just made me wonder if she's going to make the team this year. Do we think any vets will get cut? Jensen is INCREDIBLE at lyrical but then again, so was Meredith.

Edited by DCC93
  • Love 7
24 minutes ago, DCC93 said:

Seeing Jensen just made me wonder if she's going to make the team this year. Do we think any vets will get cut? Jensen is INCREDIBLE at lyrical but then again, so was Meredith.

I go back and forth on the issue. Firstly, I think Kelli might be getting a little less cut throat than in the early years. I am not sure but I think the post-covid vet cuts and feedback may have affected Kelli. There were no vet cuts last year and I think that may have been intentional. Morale. A reset. 

In terms of talent we could see a case where vet cuts were used this year. But if Kelli is trying to sell a show to a new platform, does she 1) go from drama? or 2) go for feel good?

Or is she not thinking about any of this. Since she was a marketing major, I'm sure her wheels are spinning. Do they even think about keeping girls with lots of social media followers vs. those who only have a few hundred? 

It really is a new era and it's not just about the dance.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Kitkatkitty said:

I thought the first girl was McKenzie... my best guess on the second is https://www.instagram.com/zhenya_kolpakova/ she's taken a lot of Jenns classes.

8EF23F6C-60FC-4C0C-B5D5-1880CEA10027.thumb.jpeg.090a92049104552e437b60733610d972.jpeg

Also this screenshot from Reddit of someone's story confirms Emmy Merril https://www.instagram.com/p/CdW2cnlsjRF/ and someone named Destiny- my best guess is Destiny Roony https://www.instagram.com/destiny_rooney/ former LSU golden girl 

I also see an Ariana from San Diego listed on there - https://instagram.com/arimcclure?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= maybe?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, TB12 said:

I didn't really have Kleine on the bubble for getting cut, but what was that? 

Yikes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

What judges are back? 
From IG I have seen Charlotte, Haley, Melissa, Scott, Meridith.

Haven't seen Brenda or Marshall yet.

Any others? MJ maybe?

Edited by StellaCL
(edited)
7 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

What judges are back? 
From IG I have seen Charlotte, Haley, Melissa, Scott, Meridith.

Haven't seen Brenda or Marshall yet.

Any others?

Judges are gone now so guess it’s over !! Neal McCoy Kevin from fitman cook Kristy scales 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Judges are gone now so guess it’s over !! Neal McCoy Kevin from fitman cook Kristy scales 

It would have been nice to have a group photo! I think I remember that last year - they were all six feet apart in chairs but then posed for a selfie together.

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 4
Just now, StellaCL said:

It would have been nice to have a group photo! I think I remember that last year - they were all six feet apart in chairs but then posed for a selfie together.

It was very lacking on social media few slides few pics thats it 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, TB12 said:

whoa, you weren't kidding. the bar is so low for pretty blondes. literally how can someone make the team with this

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

It was very lacking on social media few slides few pics thats it 

I wonder if the candidates are even allowed to post they made it into training camp like in years prior? All those photos in dance gear holding their certificate?

I hate all this silence, they are alientating their long-time fans that are trying to hang around despite no MTT. They could be using social media to at least renew interest.

Edited by StellaCL
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, StellaCL said:

I wonder if the candidates are even allowed to post they made it into training camp like in years prior? All those photos in dance gear holding their certificate?

I hate all this silence, they are alientating their long-time fans that are trying to hang around despite no MTT. They could be using social media to at least renew interest.

Yeah I still don't get why the silence, when we already know that there is no show pending. If I was in charge of social media I would be filming everything and putting it on every platform that DCC has.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Yeah I still don't get why the silence, when we already know that there is no show pending. If I was in charge of social media I would be filming everything and putting it on every platform that DCC has.

Cause the social media people suck 

• Applause 5
  • Love 11
20 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I couldn’t believe what I saw from Kleine on the DCC story. 😬 Didn’t she also do hip hop last year for her solo? 

And it was better than this year's hip hop solo (from the 10 second clip that they posted)

• LOL 1
(edited)

Help me out...The barbies given out at the end of the year banquet were for what? Were they for the solos that were performed at the showcase? Or for something else?

Only asking because Kleine got a barbie at the banquet. So is that for her hip hop?

(full disclaimer - I never liked Maddie's hip hop either)

Edited by Tuxcat
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

She is darling! I bet Kelli will love her look

Does this mean Ellie and Caroline are through to training camp?

CB313A2D-FB4B-42C6-9C7B-765E2D09BBB9.jpeg

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Survivor197 said:

She is darling! I bet Kelli will love her look

Does this mean Ellie and Caroline are through to training camp?

CB313A2D-FB4B-42C6-9C7B-765E2D09BBB9.jpeg

I’m sure also then that means Tyra Ashlee and Armani did as well 

• Love 6

Okay, it’s time to play cryptic social posts  

post 1: Janie G, formerly of the Mavs dancers, trusting the timing… good or bad?

900602D0-DCDC-47CD-84FE-38EF8ED03AD6.jpeg

Post 2: Amber L “sending lots of love to her DCC fam” AFTER auditions are over. Was she just busy all day? Or did one of her rookie sisters get some news they didn’t want to hear?

FC54435F-5A75-4FA6-B317-68FCCA416A74.jpeg

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, PepperM said:

Okay, it’s time to play cryptic social posts  

post 1: Janie G, formerly of the Mavs dancers, trusting the timing… good or bad?

900602D0-DCDC-47CD-84FE-38EF8ED03AD6.jpeg

Post 2: Amber L “sending lots of love to her DCC fam” AFTER auditions are over. Was she just busy all day? Or did one of her rookie sisters get some news they didn’t want to hear?

FC54435F-5A75-4FA6-B317-68FCCA416A74.jpeg

I’m going to say Janie’s post is she made it.  It looks more positive to me.  
Who knows? Everything is so vague. But I was right about her several others here so maybe I will be right now?  Lol

• LOL 2